All Categories

Battlegrounds : current consistent overbanking issue

Search
Jan 25, 2021, 21:1401/25/21
07/31/15

I have noticed the last 3 to 4 months on s1 and more extreme on s2 that you need to overbank quite a lot. To give you an exemple on bg 156 , you need to bank around 162kk , but the system refuses a payout on whatever bg (even the smallest) unless you bank in 285kk !!! Round after round , no way you'd come away with it. Now this might occassionally happen, after a few rounds you d might recover from it.  I was being  patient and trying too see if the problem is settled days after or in another bg PvP but to my frustration the system is unaware of the enormeous banked in value and the sacrifices are lost forever . I presume , the system is unaware of all the exchanges that took place and therefore  my sacrifices are lost , gone up in smoke.

We were always taught that nothing was ever lost and sooner or later yoù'd get it back. This is no longer the case. Somehow not all operations account anymore. I see that switching the game with another app while you run to a bg, causes your raid on a bg to no longer report , unless you restart the game or force to switch units to or from tbe catacombs or some other operation that forces a resynchronisation. Does the game/the  bg part  continue disconnected and causes a non registered server disconnected attack  causing to loose units without them accounting to your banked in value ? This is what I suspect or occasionally does happen. Or is the server overloaded or does the database end up in some deadlock issue ? Pass it on to the developpers for confirmation. Raid a bg and while your units run, swap the game with some other app and you'll see it is 100% reproduceable. The attack despite it took place, doesn't end up in your local report and I am at doubt when forcing a synchronisations, bzck reports you shold havee been granted a payout. But it might be caused by other problems. Its just an observation though.

It would be great if the developpers could confirm thay I am way overbanked or not querying my account. 

I play e game for 4 years and consider myself as a true bg master.

X -89 Y 35  is my account on s2

Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 30, 2021, 16:2101/30/21
07/31/15

I tried my chances during the week and kill nearly each 1 day the smallest bg, no succes. On the 258kk I have banked in., i used my last def units. I sacrificed 1081 Undead Dragons, 147 Guards, 1230 Neco and 4640 Nomads. This totals my sacrifices to 306kk, whereas I should only bank in 186kk , so what this means is that 120kk for the least are definately lost forever.

NancyAdmin
Feb 2, 2021, 13:2602/02/21
07/09/19

First off, try to avoid switching between apps while playing the game. It's not an issue, but in order to make sure that all the information is up-to-date in your account, it's preferable to stay connected in the game. 

Secondly, as far as I can see, you need to invest more units in order to receive a big prize from the Battlegrounds. 

At the moment, I suggest that you take a break from doing Battlegrounds and focus on another activity in the game. Alternatively, you can also try some other tactics. I hope it helps. Good luck. 😎

Feb 15, 2021, 16:5202/15/21
09/18/15

Hey  Nancy,  this is a great answer!!!  Take  a  break from bg  and  focus on other activity!!!  Haha.  What other activity?!  The  game is broken!  There are no others  activity but continuesly  bg  and pvp  tournaments.  A  long time ago doing bg  it  was  a  way to  increase your army but like Derandere  said,I  have also noticed that now  you need to invest  10-15%  more to  have  a  reward from the camp  you chosen.  Meaning is  not worthy anymore to  play bg.  Greedy Plarium  has  ruin  the game for ever!!!  Good luck you too!  If  they keep going this  way,  soon you will be the  only one talking around here!

Apr 12, 2021, 02:2104/12/21
06/15/17

I dont know, plarium always said we dont change any on bg 

But i cant do bg anymore! Bg are broken? Need to fix it? Need to debug the game?