All Categories

Unable to switch

Unable to switch

Search
Aug 12, 2020, 12:5208/12/20
03/01/20

Unable to switch

I started playing the game today and I leveled up to 26 I believe. A quest suggested I sign in or create a Plarium ID, so I did. Before doing this, I had linked my account to Apple. After signing into Plarium as the quest suggested, I lost all of the progress I worked so hard to get and now I can’t go back to it. What do I do? I really don’t want to start all over. It took me quite a bit to get as far as I did. 
Views
Comments
Comments
AnnabelleModerator
Aug 13, 2020, 00:5208/13/20
11/25/16
Nettles419 said:

I started playing the game today and I leveled up to 26 I believe. A quest suggested I sign in or create a Plarium ID, so I did. Before doing this, I had linked my account to Apple. After signing into Plarium as the quest suggested, I lost all of the progress I worked so hard to get and now I can’t go back to it. What do I do? I really don’t want to start all over. It took me quite a bit to get as far as I did. 
Are you able to login using your Apple account? If they are linked there shouldn't be an issue. Let us know if it works
Aug 13, 2020, 01:5408/13/20
03/01/20

Annabelle said:

Nettles419 said:

Are you able to login using your Apple account? If they are linked there shouldn't be an issue. Let us know if it works
It worked, thank you! I had thought it would erase my level 26, but it gave me the option to choose which account I wanted to sign into. Again, thanks so much! 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.