All Categories

Paid 150 for 3 Champ Packs...no Grade V with 50 Percent Chance!

Search
Feb 5, 2020, 22:3002/05/20
06/04/17

So I paid $150 (yes $150) for 3 champ packs with Holy scrolls. I opened them during the x2 event and received the following:

- All grade IV

- 2 Druids (WTF!!!!)

- 1 Foreman (i was ok with this)

I would request someone to review this and do one of the following:

1. Replace at least one grade IV with a grade V

2. Give me my money back for all 3 packs (you can take the items back that came with them)

3. Not do anything and this was for sure a scam. Why else would you advertise 50% champ V and only give all IV with two of the same champ.

Sorry to be rash but $150 means a lot to me and many others. I would want to feel good about the purchases, but I am far from it. I’m actually disgusted.

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Feb 6, 2020, 11:4402/06/20
07/09/19

Hello, 

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received the desired Grade V Champion yet. This case can't be considerate as a bug, I'm afraid.

Holy Summoning Bonds allow you to receive either Grade IV or Grade V Champions. The x2 event doesn't mean that if you open 3 scrolls one of them will surely be a Grade V Champion. According to the theory of probability, you can receive 

either 3 Grade V Champions, 

or 3 Grade IV Champions,

or 1 Grade V Champion and 2 Grade IV Champions, 

or 1 Grade IV Champion and 2 Grade V Champions when chances are 50/50. 

Our games don’t require purchasing packages as the compulsory element. You can get access to practically all the in-game features without making purchases. I wish you luck in further events and tournaments! 

Feb 6, 2020, 22:4302/06/20
06/04/17

You are right, it is not a bug but a scam. It’s funny because I could not find a drop down for that.

50% chance to get 3 grade V champs and I was 0 for 3?! Not only that but I got two of the same!!!!  Again....$50 per pack and I bought 3!!!!

You are wrong about getting holy bonds for free. Tell me how I can obtain at least 15 mil points on the leaderboard (based on current tourney) without buying potions and gems???  Tell me how to get one without spending money because it is (literally) impossible from what I can see.

Here is a good question for Plarium following the comment that you can obtain basically every item in the game:

- If I was to not buy anything, make troops non stop, and put everything into tournaments, how can I gain access to all items? You can’t because there are too many players spending too much money leaving everyone else behind. That makes that statement about obtaining everything for free...a lie. Plain and simple.

I think you are probably someone being directed from a top officer in Plarium to tell players the same old crap. “You don’t have to purchase and you can always win every item”. Please stop telling these lies. They are giving me a headache.

NancyAdmin
Feb 10, 2020, 11:1802/10/20
07/09/19

doodlebob07 said:

You are right, it is not a bug but a scam. It’s funny because I could not find a drop down for that.

50% chance to get 3 grade V champs and I was 0 for 3?! Not only that but I got two of the same!!!!  Again....$50 per pack and I bought 3!!!!

You are wrong about getting holy bonds for free. Tell me how I can obtain at least 15 mil points on the leaderboard (based on current tourney) without buying potions and gems???  Tell me how to get one without spending money because it is (literally) impossible from what I can see.

Here is a good question for Plarium following the comment that you can obtain basically every item in the game:

- If I was to not buy anything, make troops non stop, and put everything into tournaments, how can I gain access to all items? You can’t because there are too many players spending too much money leaving everyone else behind. That makes that statement about obtaining everything for free...a lie. Plain and simple.

I think you are probably someone being directed from a top officer in Plarium to tell players the same old crap. “You don’t have to purchase and you can always win every item”. Please stop telling these lies. They are giving me a headache.

I'm sorry, doodlebob07, but there is nothing more I can add on this. In accordance with the theory of probability, there is a chance to receive 3 Grade IV Champions and there is nothing suspicious in getting the same types of them. That is the aspect of the game we cannot influence in any way, or provide any help with this, for that matter, because this area is controlled by laws of randomness. That is always up to you to decide whether or not to buy Bonds, energy, refills etc.. New Champions can also be obtained from Holy Summoning Bonds received in battles with the Undead. It is always worth trying and fighting them. Or you can receive Holy Summoning Bonds as the rewards in League Tower. There are some Leagues who successfully pass Flor 100 of the League Tower from one event to another one.