All Categories

Cannot see skin type Castles

Search
Dec 28, 2019, 01:1012/28/19
06/13/19

All skin type castles are NOT being displayed.

Buffering still happens quite frequently also.

My ID#: 53684354
Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Jan 2, 2020, 14:0301/02/20
07/09/19
timothy jarchow said:

All skin type castles are NOT being displayed.

Buffering still happens quite frequently also.

My ID#: 53684354
Hello, could you please send us a screenshot? 
Jan 13, 2020, 00:1301/13/20
07/10/18

I have been having the same problem for awhile now at least a week. Any castle with a skin I can't see or click on. This is only why Playing on the PC. When I use my phone I can. This is how I was able to initiate spying as shown in the screenshots. It started after an update. Every Icon like troops wasn't there. it would just look like a circle spin. Then after another update that stopped and this stayed.

NancyAdmin
Jan 15, 2020, 15:3101/15/20
07/09/19

Thanks for your reply, NARPH777. It looks like the cache issue. Please find the "Plarium Play" application shortcut on your Desktop area >> right-click it >> click on the "Open file location" option >> delete the "Cache" folder in the opened location.

This should help. However, if it doesn't please let me know. 

Jan 17, 2020, 05:0901/17/20
07/10/18

Nancy said:

Thanks for your reply, NARPH777. It looks like the cache issue. Please find the "Plarium Play" application shortcut on your Desktop area >> right-click it >> click on the "Open file location" option >> delete the "Cache" folder in the opened location.

I tried deleting the Cache folder twice and I tried uninstalling Plarium Play twice no effect. I also tested this on another computer at my house same issue. My son has the same problem on his account as well except he can see his castle as he has no skin on his, but he can't see any castle that has a skin either. To be clear there is no problem when we use the app on both iphone and android. Hope to get this resolved soon.

Thanks

NancyAdmin
Jan 20, 2020, 13:1201/20/20
07/09/19

narph777 said:

Nancy said:

I tried deleting the Cache folder twice and I tried uninstalling Plarium Play twice no effect. I also tested this on another computer at my house same issue. My son has the same problem on his account as well except he can see his castle as he has no skin on his, but he can't see any castle that has a skin either. To be clear there is no problem when we use the app on both iphone and android. Hope to get this resolved soon.

Thanks

Thanks for your reply, narph777. 

Could you please specify if you face this issue on a regular base when entering on a map or having performed some specific actions in the game? If so, please describe those actions step-by-step so that we can double-check it and better assist you.  

Jan 20, 2020, 17:0101/20/20
07/10/18
Nancy said:

Could you please specify if you face this issue on a regular base when entering on a map or having performed some specific actions in the game? If so, please describe those actions step-by-step so that we can double-check it and better assist you.  

It has been a constant. There hasn't been anytime since this started that I could see a castle skin. It started after an Update. Not sure if the update was for Stormfall or the Plarium Play. I also can not preform any action on a castle with a skin. It is like they are not there at all.
NancyAdmin
Jan 23, 2020, 14:0901/23/20
07/09/19

narph777 said:

Nancy said:

It has been a constant. There hasn't been anytime since this started that I could see a castle skin. It started after an Update. Not sure if the update was for Stormfall or the Plarium Play. I also can not preform any action on a castle with a skin. It is like they are not there at all.

Thanks for this clarification, narph777. We have reproduced it and will fix in the next release. Please accept my sincere apologies for the possible inconvenience.