All Categories

battle pass res rewards at end of season still broke

Search
Oct 1, 2019, 16:2110/01/19
02/19/17

OK.  at the end of the last season, I was rewarded with res well in excess of my standard limits. all OK.

The next day, I went back into the game and tried to use some of that res to train units in the new battle pass ques.  All the excess res vanished and reset to my normal limits, except food.  Food still shows an excess balance.

Maybe it would have worked if I had used the regular training ques?  

In the middle of this, I  DID have to raise my battle levels a few times to lvl 30 before the battle pass que would work for bestiary (and SH units - even though SH units do not require normal res [gold/iron/food]).

Obviously, I cannot re-create the issue until the current battle pass season is over (30 days for me).

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent RomaTechnical Support
Oct 2, 2019, 13:1110/02/19
05/10/19

TKF said:

OK.  at the end of the last season, I was rewarded with res well in excess of my standard limits. all OK.

The next day, I went back into the game and tried to use some of that res to train units in the new battle pass ques.  All the excess res vanished and reset to my normal limits, except food.  Food still shows an excess balance.

Maybe it would have worked if I had used the regular training ques?  

In the middle of this, I  DID have to raise my battle levels a few times to lvl 30 before the battle pass que would work for bestiary (and SH units - even though SH units do not require normal res [gold/iron/food]).

Obviously, I cannot re-create the issue until the current battle pass season is over (30 days for me).

Hello,

Thanks for your report.

To start with, let me know if the game that you play is indeed Stormfall: Rise of Balur. I have found your profile that is registered on one of Stormfall: Age of War servers.

Regarding the question itself, we could try to investigate the issue without relying on the screenshots. Please specify how much resources did it take to start the second queue. What type of troops were loaded, and what was their amount? How many resources were there before the training started?

Looking forward to your reply!