All Categories

Customer Service isn't responding. Suggestions?

Search
Feb 23, 2019, 22:4102/23/19
05/31/16

Having issues with customer service. There's been no response for 4 days to an issue.  Also, I had an open ticket vanish from the queue. This isn't feeling like a responsible organization.  Any suggestions? Anyone contact the company out of the game?

Thank you.
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 24, 2019, 05:2602/24/19
10/23/15

Zamioc said:

Having issues with customer service. There's been no response for 4 days to an issue.  Also, I had an open ticket vanish from the queue. This isn't feeling like a responsible organization.  Any suggestions? Anyone contact the company out of the game?

Thank you.

Understand this issue Zamloc, i learnt quite early with Plarium,

"Expect nothing from them, on the occasion you ever get an intelligent response you will be pleasantly surprised" 

I have yet to be surprised. Best of luck to you.

However, if you express your issue in this forum, sometimes you get a sympathetic ear.

Feb 25, 2019, 06:2402/25/19
01/11/16

Zamioc said:

Thank you.

The ticket may have disappeared because you may have been logged out on your device.

What's your ticket about?
Feb 25, 2019, 06:2502/25/19
01/11/16

Nikitta said:

Zamioc said:

Thank you.

Understand this issue Zamloc, i learnt quite early with Plarium,

"Expect nothing from them, on the occasion you ever get an intelligent response you will be pleasantly surprised" 

I have yet to be surprised. Best of luck to you.

However, if you express your issue in this forum, sometimes you get a sympathetic ear.

thankyou thankyou