All Categories

having issues

having issues

Search
Feb 5, 2019, 15:2202/05/19
05/13/16

having issues

When trying to upgrade any building I get a popup saying a building of that type is being constructed but I have no active constructions going on at the moment. could this be corrected please 

Found the issue, when I returned and reloaded the game none of the speedup boosts I added were applied for my active construction, still an issue, when I applied more boosts to get the build finished I got a popup to say that action could not be completed yet when I closed the popup those boosts were applied. All a bit confusing
Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 6, 2019, 09:1102/06/19
02/29/16

Hello!

Can you please specify what Building you can't construct and get the notification that it's already constructed?

As for Boosts, I tried to apply several from my end and they worked properly.

If you still face this issue, please send me your cords and server.
Feb 10, 2019, 02:2902/10/19
Feb 10, 2019, 02:37(edited)
05/13/16

Hi, It was a farm initially, found the issue, it was the boosts not being applied which gave the false impression that I could set another construction to start which continually lead to the popup saying there was one underway.

Sorry but as i can't login today (keep getting a login failure popup since I did a windows update very early this morning my time) cannot furnish you those details for location and server, average 1/4 the login process before the popup.
Feb 11, 2019, 11:3002/11/19
02/29/16

Bebeb said:

Hi, It was a farm initially, found the issue, it was the boosts not being applied which gave the false impression that I could set another construction to start which continually lead to the popup saying there was one underway.

Sorry but as i can't login today (keep getting a login failure popup since I did a windows update very early this morning my time) cannot furnish you those details for location and server, average 1/4 the login process before the popup.

Hello!

Please try to update the game. Devs already fixed the issue with Boosts.