All Categories

Survival 101Your home plot

Search
Mar 13, 2020, 14:2303/13/20
03/13/20

When you first load up the game, you are on your own plot of land. You must clear it of dangerous animals, then harvest its resources.

Next comes building your shelter. A lot of things in the ga tutuapp me (Chests, loom, carpenters bench)  tweakbox have to be in a building, and having somewhere to be safe and keep your stuff safe is important. I highly recommend building near the broken cart, so you can use it as a storage container. appvalley

Views
Comments
Comments
NancyAdmin
Mar 16, 2020, 11:1603/16/20
07/09/19

RonanTobias said:

When you first load up the game, you are on your own plot of land. You must clear it of dangerous animals, then harvest its resources.

Next comes building your shelter. A lot of things in the game (Chests, loom, carpenters bench) have to be in a building, and having somewhere to be safe and keep your stuff safe is important. I highly recommend building near the broken cart, so you can use it as a storage container.

Hello, RonanTobias. Thanks for sharing these tips with other players but this is the forum of Stormfall: Rise of Balur, not Stormfall: Saga of Survival. Feel free to join the official server of Stormfall: Saga of Survival at this link https://discord.gg/ytmcZb6