All Categories

Invincible Army Pack..

Invincible Army Pack..

Search
Feb 18, 2019, 00:3702/18/19
10/23/15

Invincible Army Pack..

I saw advertised an Invincible Army Pack for $10. Being new to this game, I took this at face value as per the advertisements heading, I purchased an Invincible Army Pack...

Sweet i thought, i will raid that pesky neighbor now, as i have an Invincible Army. It went splat on the neighbors castle walls and therefore was NOT invincible.

Whoever created this pack and advertisement has overstepped the boundaries of fair vs dishonest claims in the advertisement. The pack is clearly NOT invincible.

Maybe this is a one off mistake by Plarium, i do not know.

I am interested in other players thoughts, especially others that purchased the Invincible Army Pack.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 18, 2019, 06:2302/18/19
Feb 18, 2019, 06:27(edited)
01/11/16

May I know what name would you like to suggest for this pack instead?

umm, How about 'Armoured pack'?
Feb 18, 2019, 11:1802/18/19
02/29/16

Hello!

I'm sorry you've faced this confusion, but the name of the package is not what I would recommend players align themselves with.

Before purchasing any offer, please check it thoroughly and make sure you're familiar with all Items/Units you will get with it.
Feb 19, 2019, 06:2402/19/19
Feb 19, 2019, 06:40(edited)
01/11/16

It's just the marketing name for a package. It has more to do with creating a phycological effect

~Similar to as drinking Red Bull which doesn't give you any wings

Feb 19, 2019, 17:5902/19/19
10/15/15
Nikitta said:

I saw advertised an Invincible Army Pack for $10. Being new to this game, I took this at face value as per the advertisements heading, I purchased an Invincible Army Pack...

Sweet i thought, i will raid that pesky neighbor now, as i have an Invincible Army. It went splat on the neighbors castle walls and therefore was NOT invincible.

Whoever created this pack and advertisement has overstepped the boundaries of fair vs dishonest claims in the advertisement. The pack is clearly NOT invincible.

Maybe this is a one off mistake by Plarium, i do not know.

I am interested in other players thoughts, especially others that purchased the Invincible Army Pack.

There are not any troops in the game or any game that are "invisible". What was included in what you purchased that would make you believe they would have this special power? Stoneheart troops can have an invisible temporary march but thats about it.
Feb 20, 2019, 00:1502/20/19
Feb 20, 2019, 00:55(edited)
12/09/17

Nikita, see, every offer created in that offer screen is not nearly near "invincible". Let me tell you a story, my neighbour was buying those army packs for a month, he bought more than 20+ packs thinking he has big army and "invincible army". So one day, thinking he has that invincible army, he put all his def up in castle (was about 15M of def), so I wrecked his "invincible def army" with minor losses. Next morning he has tried to raid me with his "invincible offensive army", was about 20M, so I splat that also. After that he pmed he quit the game and now he is my siege/raid forever afk friend. I think I made myself clear about having "invincible" army. Nothing will keep you safe, there is always somebody bigger than you and no offer will make you number 1 or invincible. But dont make this story makes you buying less. Its gonna be more points for us big coiners feeding on little ones as we are still not getting enough rewards due to donating and keeping servers alive. As Gandalf said, its only phycological effect created to make you buy those packs, fancy name, low reward.

P.S. Plarium team, I am still waiting that VIP call and weekly saphs spending rewards.

Feb 20, 2019, 04:3302/20/19
10/23/15

Thank you for your comments, as per my original post, the title Invincible Army was taken at face value.

Your comments, advise me not to trust (or accept as true) anything offered in the game, as the words associated with it are for a psychological effect.

I wonder, if i offered my account/castle on ebay for say $2k with the catch line "impregnable castle, or Invincible Army" (Not that i would, and are definitely not suggesting anyone does this) would i open myself up for a fraudulent claim or could i simply claim the title was for psychological effect.

Feb 20, 2019, 04:5002/20/19
11/23/15
Nikitta said:

I wonder, if i offered my account/castle on ebay for say $2k with the catch line "impregnable castle, or Invincible Army" (Not that i would, and are definitely not suggesting anyone does this) would i open myself up for a fraudulent claim or could i simply claim the title was for psychological effect.

The creative "Advertising License" can only go so far, be very careful if you make false representations on ebay Nikitta.
Feb 20, 2019, 19:1102/20/19
06/15/17

please take off that offer called "loyalty pack" i think many players arent loyal :(

Feb 21, 2019, 06:0102/21/19
01/11/16

chascon said:

please take off that offer called "loyalty pack" i think many players arent loyal :(

and you have been loyal without taking that offer right?
Feb 21, 2019, 11:2402/21/19
06/15/17
Gandalf said:

chascon said:

and you have been loyal without taking that offer right?
😎
Feb 22, 2019, 13:5302/22/19
10/15/15
Nikitta said:

Thank you for your comments, as per my original post, the title Invincible Army was taken at face value.

Your comments, advise me not to trust (or accept as true) anything offered in the game, as the words associated with it are for a psychological effect.

Regardless of the name of the package, the troops that came with it were troops that have been in the game for a very long time. There is nor ever was an indication they could be invisible to someone else. When you sent them to the castle and they died, what exactly were you expecting them to do with their "invisible" powers? If there was no want to kill the other players troops then sending them would be silly in the first place. The package names are just in reference to a war game. Just because one says "take your league to victory" does not by any means mean that you alone will take your entire league to a victory because you purchase that package it is just a mentality booster for what the inside can advance you to do in the game. The invisible troops is just to help show that this is a troop package and to help advance the army you currently have, not turn them into mini super heroes with super powers. If that were true, many people would be complaining that other peoples troops are invisible and would make the game not a war game.
Feb 22, 2019, 21:3502/22/19
10/23/15

Ashes1770 said:

Nikitta said:

Regardless of the name of the package, the troops that came with it were troops that have been in the game for a very long time. There is nor ever was an indication they could be invisible to someone else. When you sent them to the castle and they died, what exactly were you expecting them to do with their "invisible" powers? If there was no want to kill the other players troops then sending them would be silly in the first place. The package names are just in reference to a war game. Just because one says "take your league to victory" does not by any means mean that you alone will take your entire league to a victory because you purchase that package it is just a mentality booster for what the inside can advance you to do in the game. The invisible troops is just to help show that this is a troop package and to help advance the army you currently have, not turn them into mini super heroes with super powers. If that were true, many people would be complaining that other peoples troops are invisible and would make the game not a war game.

Thank you for your comment.

Repeating existing rhetoric about "invisible" troops is misplaced. If you had read my first and subsequent posts, you will see that this thread is about  an "Invincible Pack".

I have yet to be offered an invisible pack, maybe that is your point, i would never see it to purchase it.

Mar 1, 2019, 13:4403/01/19
10/15/15
Nikitta said:

Ashes1770 said:

Nikitta said:

Thank you for your comment.

Repeating existing rhetoric about "invisible" troops is misplaced. If you had read my first and subsequent posts, you will see that this thread is about  an "Invincible Pack".

I have yet to be offered an invisible pack, maybe that is your point, i would never see it to purchase it.

I understand what you are saying and I have purchased these packs before. In purchasing them I didnt over think the name of the package, just went off the price and what was included to help boost up my castle.