All Categories

Questions about game

Questions about game

Search
Feb 14, 2019, 21:1602/14/19
04/07/15

Questions about game

Stoneheart trials tournament is going on now. I have done the highest trials and am working my way down, but no new trials are appearing.  Hard to earn points on the remaining ballots ow level trials.

Curious what factors would affect that. 

Thank you, 

Scott

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 14, 2019, 21:2102/14/19
04/07/15

I am maintaining a couple of accounts for inactive players in my league. During the Tower events I attack using all troops but do not spend any gems to unlock and reuse troops.

On my main account I spend some gems so am sending MORE attacks than on the alts. However, the alts get larger rewards than I do. 

Thoughts on why?
Feb 15, 2019, 06:2002/15/19
01/11/16

clausk said:

Stoneheart trials tournament is going on now. I have done the highest trials and am working my way down, but no new trials are appearing.  Hard to earn points on the remaining ballots ow level trials.

Curious what factors would affect that. 

Thank you, 

Scott

What's your highest level?

It may take some time to get refreshed.

Feb 15, 2019, 06:2202/15/19
01/11/16

clausk said:

I am maintaining a couple of accounts for inactive players in my league. During the Tower events I attack using all troops but do not spend any gems to unlock and reuse troops.

On my main account I spend some gems so am sending MORE attacks than on the alts. However, the alts get larger rewards than I do. 

Thoughts on why?

lol

Maybe there is some algorithm to give better rewards to those who have fewer champs, who knows
Feb 15, 2019, 11:2502/15/19
02/29/16

clausk said:

Thoughts on why?

Hello!

What Level did you reach on your main account and on alts?

The personal reward you receive for killing the Undead doesn't depend on the number of attacks you did during Event, it's generated randomly.

Maybe in the alternative account, the League itself cleared more floors and you received more rewards because of it.

Feb 18, 2019, 18:2002/18/19
10/15/15
clausk said:

Thoughts on why?
When you are re doing the champs on your main acount, what level are you hitting? the higher you go the higher the required level is to kill them. save your account for last if you are going to revive with stones
Feb 23, 2019, 20:3802/23/19
01/08/15
 Hi I was just wondering if I had two castles for example I levelled up one with just buying sapphires and the other I levelled out with food goldeneye at the end when both castles are levelled up to the max which castle would be the strongest the most powerful the one built with sapphires or the   One built with gold iron and food which would be the most powerful castle thank you 
Feb 25, 2019, 06:2002/25/19
01/11/16

brownmark123 said:

Hi I was just wondering if I had two castles for example I levelled up one with just buying sapphires and the other I levelled out with food goldeneye at the end when both castles are levelled up to the max which castle would be the strongest the most powerful the one built with sapphires or the   One built with gold iron and food which would be the most powerful castle thank you 

There will be no difference

Sapphires will only help to speed up upgrading.