All Categories

New Building Levels With Improved Bonuses

Search
NancyAdmin
Oct 1, 2019, 15:4210/01/19
07/09/19

Upgrade the Shrine of Summoning, Dungeons, Forge, and League Hall Now!

Lords and Ladies,

Our Craftsmen have skillfully designed new Levels for you to further upgrade certain Buildings.

You can now get new Champion Bonuses in the Shrine of Summoning and higher Bonuses in your Dungeons, Forge, and League Hall!

Upgrade your Shrine of Summoning to improve:

- The XP your Champions earn

- The Summoning Bond Drop Rate from Undead and Corrupted

Check out your Dungeons and Forge to see the improved Production Rates, and the League Hall to see the new Maximum Building Time Reduction.

Upgrade your Buildings now to gain the upper hand and dominate over your rivals!

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 1, 2019, 19:0110/01/19
Oct 1, 2019, 19:01(edited)
03/01/19
Nancy said:

Upgrade the Shrine of Summoning, Dungeons, Forge, and League Hall Now!

Lords and Ladies,

Our Craftsmen have skillfully designed new Levels for you to further upgrade certain Buildings.

You can now get new Champion Bonuses in the Shrine of Summoning and higher Bonuses in your Dungeons, Forge, and League Hall!

Upgrade your Shrine of Summoning to improve:

- The XP your Champions earn

- The Summoning Bond Drop Rate from Undead and Corrupted

Check out your Dungeons and Forge to see the improved Production Rates, and the League Hall to see the new Maximum Building Time Reduction.

Upgrade your Buildings now to gain the upper hand and dominate over your rivals!

Oct 1, 2019, 22:0310/01/19
Nice that you’ve put in some building upgrades but for many of us, the net result is zero. The upgrades require a whack load of sketches, and short of bankrupting oneself trying to buy them, there is no way to earn them. They rarely appear as quest rewards and only in small quantities. Been sitting stuck at the same level for months (like others in my league) because I can’t get sufficient sketches. All upgrades cost hundreds or thousands of sketches. Is this a built in pay blockade? Why not add in some way of earning them, like the hamlets? And/or have them drop as battleground win rewards? 
NancyAdmin
Oct 2, 2019, 08:5310/02/19
07/09/19

4tesQ said:

Nice that you’ve put in some building upgrades but for many of us, the net result is zero. The upgrades require a whack load of sketches, and short of bankrupting oneself trying to buy them, there is no way to earn them. They rarely appear as quest rewards and only in small quantities. Been sitting stuck at the same level for months (like others in my league) because I can’t get sufficient sketches. All upgrades cost hundreds or thousands of sketches. Is this a built in pay blockade? Why not add in some way of earning them, like the hamlets? And/or have them drop as battleground win rewards? 
Hello, thanks for your feedback and suggestion. This is a war strategy game and like in any other game there are some precious resources that you can earn in the game when putting some efforts. At the moment, sketches can be found as a reward in some of the tournaments. it's always worth participating in them. 
Oct 3, 2019, 15:2110/03/19
I think if you read my note again, you will see I mentioned the sketches in tournaments (I called them quests). I always participate. I’m not writing here because I don’t understand the game. And yes I know it’s a war game and some resources are scarce, however to encourage participation I think tweaking your drop rates and implementing some alternative ways to get sketches, while preserving their rarity would prevent people getting frustrated because they’re sitting at a level with virtually no way of upgrading ANY buildings. “Some” tournaments that have sketches rewards is actually almost never. I’ve been tracking for several weeks now. What about sketches in the brawl? Not seen them there despite my hopes. 
NancyAdmin
Oct 9, 2019, 09:4810/09/19
07/09/19
4tesQ said:

I think if you read my note again, you will see I mentioned the sketches in tournaments (I called them quests). I always participate. I’m not writing here because I don’t understand the game. And yes I know it’s a war game and some resources are scarce, however to encourage participation I think tweaking your drop rates and implementing some alternative ways to get sketches, while preserving their rarity would prevent people getting frustrated because they’re sitting at a level with virtually no way of upgrading ANY buildings. “Some” tournaments that have sketches rewards is actually almost never. I’ve been tracking for several weeks now. What about sketches in the brawl? Not seen them there despite my hopes. 
I see your point. I'm afraid they are not available as rewards in the Brawl tournament. I'll forward your suggestion to the dev team.
Apr 29, 2020, 21:1504/29/20
06/15/17

Since i start to upgrade my shrine of summonig i have less reward than ever! Xp and bonds.

NancyAdmin
May 14, 2020, 09:5805/14/20
07/09/19
chascon said:

Since i start to upgrade my shrine of summonig i have less reward than ever! Xp and bonds.

Do you mean rewards for fighting undeads? Could you please send us screenshots that illustrate that you started receiving less XP? 
Jun 16, 2020, 03:2106/16/20
06/15/17

Yeah i mean rewards... like get an epic bond once at year... lol 

anyway champions is getting bored

Also the more kind of new champions, less you get of what you want in type or rarity 

NancyAdmin
Jun 17, 2020, 14:1606/17/20
07/09/19
chascon said:

Also the more kind of new champions, less you get of what you want in type or rarity 

Well, as you may know, this area of the game is controlled by rules of random. Most likely that some of Champions' hunt runs were not so successful as you expected. I wish you good luck in further fightings with Undeads. 
Jun 18, 2020, 01:1006/18/20
06/15/17
Nancy said:

chascon said:

Well, as you may know, this area of the game is controlled by rules of random. Most likely that some of Champions' hunt runs were not so successful as you expected. I wish you good luck in further fightings with Undeads. 
Yes i know... thank you anyway ;)
NancyAdmin
Jun 25, 2020, 09:4206/25/20
07/09/19
chascon said:

Nancy said:

chascon said:

Yes i know... thank you anyway ;)
You are always welcome, chascon