Monthly Developers' Feedback: December 2018
1. Players have too many Black market Items which they don't need.
As an option, we can allow exchanging them on Resources. But we will think on alternative variants as well.
2. Fortress of Level 20 should give a better reward to give players motivation to upgrade it higher than Level 17 (which is also a safe level now)
We will think what can be changed in the balance here.
3. The bonus of one of the new Fortress's knowledge extends the work of Dragon Arts. It has a negative impact on the number of Units which can players get using Whirlwind Dragon marks. Less number of Dragon Arts' resets means less number of produced Units.
We will update the mechanic of work for this knowledge.
4. When Balur's Unit is killed less than on 50%, it's still displayed as killed in the Battleground's report. Players ask not to display such Units in the reports as they're not killed actually.
Devs will think what can be done in this case.
5. Increased number of lags and loading issues after the update.
A couple of hours ago we added an update with a hotfix that is available in Google/App Stores now.