Monthly Developers' Feedback: November 2018
1. Remove automatic Neophyte deletion from a League after 36 hours of inactivity.
Devs change it in one of the future updates.
2. Add a filter that will allow not to receive Battle reports if they have less than 5% of your losses.
Devs plan to add it in the December update.
3. Lack of Soulstones and Sketches.
We're aware of this issue and we think how to increase the number of both Resources players can receive.
More likely we will increase their number in the Tournaments' Rewards.
4. Fortresses can be easily downgraded now because of the League attack.
We plan to add a change to Fortresses feature in general. It will include such things as more Safe levels an opportunity to get an additional bonus for Defensive Units stationed in your Fortress.It's planned for December.
5. It's hard to receive a useful and powerful Champion from the Summoning Bonds.
Yes, the stronger the Champion is, the harder it's to get it.
It's logical as such Champions give high Bonuses and you need to spend some time to summon a Champion you require.