This topic is closed

Monthly Developers' Feedback: November 2018

11 Replies
Community Manager
7 December, 2018, 10:28 AM UTC

November Feedback


1. Remove automatic Neophyte deletion from a League after 36 hours of inactivity.

Devs' Answer:

Devs change it in one of the future updates. 

2. Add a filter that will allow not to receive Battle reports if they have less than 5% of your losses.

Devs' Answer:

Devs plan to add it in the December update.

3. Lack of Soulstones and Sketches.

Devs' Answer:

We're aware of this issue and we think how to increase the number of both Resources players can receive.

More likely we will increase their number in the Tournaments' Rewards.

4. Fortresses can be easily downgraded now because of the League attack.

Devs' Answer:

We plan to add a change to Fortresses feature in general. It will include such things as more Safe levels an opportunity to get an additional bonus for Defensive Units stationed in your Fortress.

It's planned for December.

 

5. It's hard to receive a useful and powerful Champion from the Summoning Bonds.

Devs' Answer:

Yes, the stronger the Champion is, the harder it's to get it.

It's logical as such Champions give high Bonuses and you need to spend some time to summon a Champion you require.

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1
User
7 December, 2018, 10:55 AM UTC
Hello! :)

I though will be only one feedback per topic lol

N.1
Remove that option and let marshal and captains take the decision.

N.2
Not very clear for me. Some actions dont kill units, but report are useful anyway.

N.3
Im noticed that, i hope will earn more soulstones and sketches very soon on PvP tournament as on others.

N.5
I understand this, but my bad luck makes me fell bad.
UTC -3:00
1
Community Manager
7 December, 2018, 3:41 PM UTC

chascon said:


Hello! :)

I though will be only one feedback per topic lol

N.1
Remove that option and let marshal and captains take the decision.

N.2
Not very clear for me. Some actions dont kill units, but report are useful anyway.

N.3
Im noticed that, i hope will earn more soulstones and sketches very soon on PvP tournament as on others.

N.5
I understand this, but my bad luck makes me fell bad.

Hello :)

> N.1 . Remove that option and let marshal and captains take the decision.

Will see how exactly devs will implement this change. The chance they will give it up to Marshal and Captains is pretty high :)

> N.2

Not very clear for me. Some actions dont kill units, but report are useful anyway.

This features will be useful for those who are spammed with the Battle reports of the small attacks. If you set the filter that I don't want to receive Reports where I lost less than 5% of Units, then your Reports won't be spammed so fast.

Still, it will be up to you to decide how to configure your Battle Reports.

> N.5

I understand this, but my bad luck makes me fell bad.


Community Manager
UTC +2:00
2
User
7 December, 2018, 6:58 PM UTC
Hi I have like a suggestion about Crystal vault if the developers can add one more slot for the active crystals,i think that will be nice. 
UTC +3:00
1
User
8 December, 2018, 3:03 AM UTC
Alina Phoenix:

chascon said:


> N.2


This features will be useful for those who are spammed with the Battle reports of the small attacks. If you set the filter that I don't want to receive Reports where I lost less than 5% of Units, then your Reports won't be spammed so fast.

Still, it will be up to you to decide how to configure your Battle Reports.

>

I see, to avoid spam attacks lol
Thank you
UTC -3:00
0
Community Manager
11 December, 2018, 1:25 PM UTC

Montechristo® said:


Hi I have like a suggestion about Crystal vault if the developers can add one more slot for the active crystals,i think that will be nice. 

Do you mean Farm that will produce Sapphires?

Please give more details on your suggestion.
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
Moderator
11 December, 2018, 1:32 PM UTC

Alina Phoenix said:


Montechristo® said:


Hi I have like a suggestion about Crystal vault if the developers can add one more slot for the active crystals,i think that will be nice. 

Do you mean Farm that will produce Sapphires?

Please give more details on your suggestion.

Currently the crystal vault you can only activate 3 crystals. The ones you chose for a troop type and it will enhance offense or defense.

I like that idea as it gets expensive to remove them at higher levels and could be more beneficial for all members if we could add maybe even 3 offense and 3 defense or 2 of each :)


a sapphire farm would be interesting to though!
star
UTC +5:00
0
Community Manager
17 December, 2018, 1:14 PM UTC

Ashes1770 said:


Alina Phoenix said:


Montechristo® said:


Hi I have like a suggestion about Crystal vault if the developers can add one more slot for the active crystals,i think that will be nice. 

Do you mean Farm that will produce Sapphires?

Please give more details on your suggestion.

Currently the crystal vault you can only activate 3 crystals. The ones you chose for a troop type and it will enhance offense or defense.

I like that idea as it gets expensive to remove them at higher levels and could be more beneficial for all members if we could add maybe even 3 offense and 3 defense or 2 of each :)


a sapphire farm would be interesting to though!

I got the idea with Crystal Vault. 

Thanks for the clarification, Ashley!

I will forward this idea to devs!
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1
User
24 December, 2018, 11:03 PM UTC

Give option for troops to catacomb after building reaches that level...for defensive purposes 


UTC +4:00
1
Community Manager
26 December, 2018, 11:51 AM UTC

joefarmer19 said:


Give option for troops to catacomb after building reaches that level...for defensive purposes 


Hello!

It's a good suggestion and we already have this Bonus added to Catacombs in our browser games.

I will forward it to devs.

Thanks!

Community Manager
UTC +2:00
1
Moderator
29 December, 2018, 12:46 PM UTC
joefarmer19 said:

Give option for troops to catacomb after building reaches that level...for defensive purposes 


I always thought this would be a great idea for stoneheart troops as well with recalling offense troops from beacons
star
UTC +5:00
0
Community Manager
10 January, 2019, 12:56 PM UTC
Ashes1770 said:

joefarmer19 said:

Give option for troops to catacomb after building reaches that level...for defensive purposes 


I always thought this would be a great idea for stoneheart troops as well with recalling offense troops from beacons
I will forward this idea as well :)
Community Manager
UTC +2:00
0
6698709 users registered; 104416 topics; 456051 post; our newest member:Unknown_Ranger