All Categories

Monthly Developers' Feedback: November 2018

Search
Dec 7, 2018, 10:2812/07/18
02/29/16

November Feedback

1. Remove automatic Neophyte deletion from a League after 36 hours of inactivity.

Devs' Answer:

Devs change it in one of the future updates. 

2. Add a filter that will allow not to receive Battle reports if they have less than 5% of your losses.

Devs' Answer:

Devs plan to add it in the December update.

3. Lack of Soulstones and Sketches.

Devs' Answer:

We're aware of this issue and we think how to increase the number of both Resources players can receive.

More likely we will increase their number in the Tournaments' Rewards.

4. Fortresses can be easily downgraded now because of the League attack.

Devs' Answer:

We plan to add a change to Fortresses feature in general. It will include such things as more Safe levels an opportunity to get an additional bonus for Defensive Units stationed in your Fortress.

It's planned for December.

5. It's hard to receive a useful and powerful Champion from the Summoning Bonds.

Devs' Answer:

Yes, the stronger the Champion is, the harder it's to get it.

It's logical as such Champions give high Bonuses and you need to spend some time to summon a Champion you require.

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 7, 2018, 10:5512/07/18
Dec 7, 2018, 10:59(edited)
06/15/17
Hello! :)

I though will be only one feedback per topic lol

N.1
Remove that option and let marshal and captains take the decision.

N.2
Not very clear for me. Some actions dont kill units, but report are useful anyway.

N.3
Im noticed that, i hope will earn more soulstones and sketches very soon on PvP tournament as on others.

N.5
I understand this, but my bad luck makes me fell bad.
Dec 7, 2018, 15:4112/07/18
02/29/16

chascon said:

Hello! :)

I though will be only one feedback per topic lol

N.1
Remove that option and let marshal and captains take the decision.

N.2
Not very clear for me. Some actions dont kill units, but report are useful anyway.

N.3
Im noticed that, i hope will earn more soulstones and sketches very soon on PvP tournament as on others.

N.5

Hello :)

> N.1 . Remove that option and let marshal and captains take the decision.

Will see how exactly devs will implement this change. The chance they will give it up to Marshal and Captains is pretty high :)

> N.2

This features will be useful for those who are spammed with the Battle reports of the small attacks. If you set the filter that I don't want to receive Reports where I lost less than 5% of Units, then your Reports won't be spammed so fast.

Still, it will be up to you to decide how to configure your Battle Reports.

> N.5

Dec 7, 2018, 18:5812/07/18
08/23/17
Hi I have like a suggestion about Crystal vault if the developers can add one more slot for the active crystals,i think that will be nice. 
Dec 8, 2018, 03:0312/08/18
06/15/17
Alina Phoenix:

chascon said:

> N.2

This features will be useful for those who are spammed with the Battle reports of the small attacks. If you set the filter that I don't want to receive Reports where I lost less than 5% of Units, then your Reports won't be spammed so fast.

Still, it will be up to you to decide how to configure your Battle Reports.

>

I see, to avoid spam attacks lol
Thank you
Dec 11, 2018, 13:2512/11/18
02/29/16

Montechristo® said:

Hi I have like a suggestion about Crystal vault if the developers can add one more slot for the active crystals,i think that will be nice. 

Do you mean Farm that will produce Sapphires?

Please give more details on your suggestion.
Dec 11, 2018, 13:3212/11/18
10/15/15

Alina Phoenix said:

Montechristo® said:

Currently the crystal vault you can only activate 3 crystals. The ones you chose for a troop type and it will enhance offense or defense.

I like that idea as it gets expensive to remove them at higher levels and could be more beneficial for all members if we could add maybe even 3 offense and 3 defense or 2 of each :)

a sapphire farm would be interesting to though!
Dec 17, 2018, 13:1412/17/18
02/29/16

Ashes1770 said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Montechristo® said:

Currently the crystal vault you can only activate 3 crystals. The ones you chose for a troop type and it will enhance offense or defense.

I like that idea as it gets expensive to remove them at higher levels and could be more beneficial for all members if we could add maybe even 3 offense and 3 defense or 2 of each :)

a sapphire farm would be interesting to though!

I got the idea with Crystal Vault. 

Thanks for the clarification, Ashley!

I will forward this idea to devs!
Dec 24, 2018, 23:0312/24/18
02/26/15

Give option for troops to catacomb after building reaches that level...for defensive purposes 

Dec 26, 2018, 11:5112/26/18
02/29/16

joefarmer19 said:

Give option for troops to catacomb after building reaches that level...for defensive purposes 

Hello!

It's a good suggestion and we already have this Bonus added to Catacombs in our browser games.

I will forward it to devs.

Thanks!

Dec 29, 2018, 12:4612/29/18
Dec 29, 2018, 12:47(edited)
10/15/15
joefarmer19 said:

I always thought this would be a great idea for stoneheart troops as well with recalling offense troops from beacons
Jan 10, 2019, 12:5601/10/19
02/29/16
Ashes1770 said:

joefarmer19 said:

I always thought this would be a great idea for stoneheart troops as well with recalling offense troops from beacons
I will forward this idea as well :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.