All Categories

battleground sending troops

Search
Mar 15, 2019, 22:3203/15/19
12/31/16

Hi guys,

I know its my own mistake but it happened already a few times and heard many more people had the same thing.

When playing BG is quite easy to select all troops (offensive or defensive)accidently while youre launching an a reinforcement or attack to a battalground, this is quite desastrous,

Selecting all youre offensive troops accidently together with youre 500 griffins  to send them off to a defensive battleground , means you will lose a lot  or all of youre offence.  Its somehow not clearly visible you did that. I know you can see it, but it sometimes slips by. It should be reallly visible , not just the little  yellow border , and theyre(offence forces) not visible anyway when playing defensive battlegrounds.

The game shoudl maybe warn you in case you  selected all youre offensive or defensive troops and and are sending them to the opposite battleground.

Those buttons are just on the wrong location, (same as send the troops), a little lag or bad connection can screw you over bigtime.

regards Geurt

Views
Comments
Comments
Mar 17, 2019, 18:4603/17/19
06/15/17

Do you want yo send all your off troops?

Something like that
Mar 18, 2019, 06:1103/18/19
01/11/16
That's why there is a 1 min delay where you can cross check things like these.
Mar 18, 2019, 08:5903/18/19
12/31/16

yes,  i know, but sometimes i forget and that always seems to be the one time that i accidently pushed all offence.  It should not go wrong so easy , wether there is a cross check possible or not,  thats all.

So while reinforcing  a defensive background pushing  the button  " select all offence" could be   giving a warning/headsup, that  would be greatly appreciated, (cause it gives no feed back visually except the numbers on top).(And vice versa)

Why would you press all offence anyway in that case , the button has no function there except for letting idiots like me send  all offence troops.

The solution is not a gamebreaking feature, i dont know how many times that button is deliberatly  used in  this way, i guess almost never. So it shouldnt even be there in my opinion. It s a organizing tool for youre castle or maybe a tool to select all offence to attack another castle.

@ Chason, no i want exactly the opposite, i dont want to send them and accidently sometimes do. And you dont get any real visual feedback when you do that.  :) And i dont always think about cross checking as Gandalf mentions. And dont think that is good argument either against  a  " flaw" in  a step before.

TY

Mar 19, 2019, 15:1603/19/19
06/15/17

chascon said:

Do you want to send all your off troops?

Something like that

I mean like a message if you send all your troop.

A few days ago i send all my off into a hamlet... A huge battle by mistake lol
Mar 25, 2019, 12:1703/25/19
03/05/19

Hi there! Thank you for your thoughts, Lords. 

As I can remember, we received such requests in the past. And they were declined by our devs.

Gandalf was right, there is a period of time in which you can cancel your attack. It's a strategy game and, in my opinion, attentiveness is the key in such situations. 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.