All Categories

League  Attack - Dev notes

League Attack - Dev notes

Search
Comments
Nov 7, 2018, 17:5611/07/18
10/15/15
KashAz said:

Destroying the player base, which is what has been happening for quite a while now, is the result of their long term planning.  
I understand your thoughts on this and how you feel, but they are not trying to destroy the game even if it feels that way. The update was designed to bring people together and join to play as a whole. I dont think anyone thought what is happening would happen. They are considering all suggestions and comments though about the new update and are monitoring the game play as the update goes on. I hate to see people dropping their forts because of fear of losing all the defense in them but thats what it was built for was to hold it. It can easily be dropped with the new attack if they are not massively defended but hopefully this is not the massive outcome and players will not use the update to their own selfish attacks and try to use them as a group effort.
Nov 7, 2018, 23:4811/07/18
05/17/15
Alina Phoenix said:

3. You can defend your Fortress all together and there is no limit for defensive units sent to it. Attacking players still face the limitation.

Yes there is a limit. It’s the amount members of my league can afford to spend on this game.  😡
Nov 8, 2018, 00:4411/08/18
03/22/16
You are totally destroying this game. Don’t you see that the game used to have many people playing and now with every update more and more people quit. Who thinks all these “improvements” better the game when more and more people quit
Nov 8, 2018, 01:5411/08/18
05/17/15

Ashes1770 said:

... but hopefully this is not the massive outcome and players will not use the update to their own selfish attacks and try to use them as a group effort.

Are you smoking crack? Players spend hundreds of dollars coining troops just to downgrade a fortress. Of COURSE they are going to use the features for selfish purposes. And YOU subsidize this bullying by letting people keep armies that are bigger than they can feed.

Nov 8, 2018, 03:0711/08/18
04/25/17
If you hold off on PVP and XP tourneys (or at least stick to beacon PVP only) until you implement the “safe” fort levels, that might mitigate some of the damage this change is causing...
Nov 8, 2018, 05:4811/08/18
Nov 8, 2018, 05:51(edited)
12/09/16

With this new update cooperative attacks will get out of control.

1-4 tier one (max troop attack 50k)

5-9 tier two (max troop attack 75k)

10-14 tier three (max troop attack 100k)

15-20 tier four (max troop attack 150k)

You can only group attack a fortress within your tier.

Max troops within the group attack should not be able to exceed 150k troops and only the champion of the one setting the attack can be used. The limit for players joining the attack should be no greater than 10. And you can only group attack once per day. A league hospital should be made where your dead troops from the fort will go and a percentage of dead troops can be revived for free. The rest can be healed with resources and not saphs. This should help :)

Nov 8, 2018, 06:1111/08/18
01/17/16
Sounds like a cop out responce to what should be a yea we messed up and are fixing it. generic responses are a buisness way of showing lack of consumer understanding.
Nov 8, 2018, 09:0011/08/18
01/11/16

Deep_Throat said:

Ashes1770 said:

... but hopefully this is not the massive outcome and players will not use the update to their own selfish attacks and try to use them as a group effort.

Are you smoking crack? Players spend hundreds of dollars coining troops just to downgrade a fortress. Of COURSE they are going to use the features for selfish purposes. And YOU subsidize this bullying by letting people keep armies that are bigger than they can feed.

Language please. It's a public forum. We have the similar league attack feature in other social games also, and its effects were limited. 

Nov 8, 2018, 09:0411/08/18
Nov 8, 2018, 09:05(edited)
01/11/16
Brünnhilde said:

If you hold off on PVP and XP tourneys (or at least stick to beacon PVP only) until you implement the “safe” fort levels, that might mitigate some of the damage this change is causing...
Thanks but it won't be possible to limit certain tournaments. I heard there may be some safe fort levels in next update, let's see :) 
Nov 8, 2018, 09:0611/08/18
01/11/16
NEEDLES!!! said:

Max troops within the group attack should not be able to exceed 150k troops and only the champion of the one setting the attack can be used. The limit for players joining the attack should be no greater than 10. And you can only group attack once per day. A league hospital should be made where your dead troops from the fort will go and a percentage of dead troops can be revived for free. The rest can be healed with resources and not saphs. This should help :)

Thanks for taking time, it will be forward to the team for consideration :) 
Nov 8, 2018, 12:0211/08/18
02/29/16
NEEDLES!!! said:

Taking into account the solo attack now is of 200k Limit, I don't think devs will consider these numbers.
Nov 8, 2018, 12:0911/08/18
04/25/17

Gandalf said:

Brünnhilde said:

Thanks but it won't be possible to limit certain tournaments. I heard there may be some safe fort levels in next update, let's see :) 

You ended Sword of Mara and Beacon Massacre. Your team quickly responded to the Tower Tourney glitch that posted real names in chat.

If your developers can rush the “safe” level upgrade — they have shown they *can* respond quickly — and pause tourneys providing incentive to do damage, you’d have fewer angry leagues.
Nov 9, 2018, 10:2111/09/18
02/29/16

Brünnhilde said:

Gandalf said:

Brünnhilde said:

You ended Sword of Mara and Beacon Massacre. Your team quickly responded to the Tower Tourney glitch that posted real names in chat.

If your developers can rush the “safe” level upgrade — they have shown they *can* respond quickly — and pause tourneys providing incentive to do damage, you’d have fewer angry leagues.

Update for Fortress is planned for December. I hope they will be able to release it at least in the middle of the month :(

As for changes in the Tournament schedule, it can't be done for now. Tournaments are planned for a couple of weeks ahead and their schedule affects the balance a lot. So, even if devs agree on doing it, they won't be able to do it fast.
Nov 9, 2018, 12:4911/09/18
03/20/15

For me this "new" updates are just another way for you (Plarium) to try milking more money out of the game... It's pretty obvious, normal spenders are still struggeling with stoneheart upgrades and big coiners maximized the Lost Art for league attack an hour after you released this upgrade...

I don't think your strategy will work to much longer, most players i've talked to says they will quit even the smallest purchase in this game...

The coiners will always spend, and the only thing you do is making the gap between big coiners and normal players bigger... At some point the frustration will take over and voila'...

No more game...
Nov 9, 2018, 13:0811/09/18
03/20/15

Gandalf said:

River Song said:

Gandalf said:

I can understand it may become hard for smaller leagues to raise a fort but you can take advantage of alliances for friendly fort swap Or merge in a bigger league to survive. We will forward all concerns to game developers for their consideration. 

What is the advantage in a fort swap?  Even if I sapph the fort to level 10, in five days it will be level 5 again.

And, as far as merger goes, you want people to spend money making new leagues, then you suggest they abandon those leagues if they won’t spend obscene amounts of money on the game? Did I understand that correctly?

I also play the game and not a big spender. My league is still holding a high level fort without a single attack. It all depends on your league engagements with rivals. 

And its better to merge to a bigger league because survival chances are lesser in small leagues but I understand players are reluctant to do it often. 

If you are not a big spender, it's definately not you defending the fortress... If you have a big spender or a couple, yes you can defend, but this new updates will force you to have a bunch of big spenders in same league to be able to defend...

Myself i've played over 4 years and have spent over 4000 USD over the years, but i am small compaired to the big coiners and i don't stand a small piece of chance to defend myself or our fortress if a few big coiners would like to ruin it/us with this new feature...

The only thing you accomplish is to get even me to think about leaving this game for good... All My efforts through the years have slowly been drained, and now it's worth nothing... New levels of buildings that i need to spend a lot to make... The big coiners are already done, once again you give them advantage and i'm sick of it...
Nov 9, 2018, 14:0511/09/18
01/11/16
Gotfried said:

For me this "new" updates are just another way for you (Plarium) to try milking more money out of the game... It's pretty obvious, normal spenders are still struggeling with stoneheart upgrades and big coiners maximized the Lost Art for league attack an hour after you released this upgrade...

I don't think your strategy will work to much longer, most players i've talked to says they will quit even the smallest purchase in this game...

The coiners will always spend, and the only thing you do is making the gap between big coiners and normal players bigger... At some point the frustration will take over and voila'...

No more game...
I can understand your concerns, let's give the new updates some time and see how it works out eventually. If some fine tuning is required, it will be considered in future updates. 
Nov 10, 2018, 03:0211/10/18
05/31/15

Gandalf said:

Gotfried said:

No more game...
I can understand your concerns, let's give the new updates some time and see how it works out eventually. If some fine tuning is required, it will be considered in future updates. 

I have friends in several alliances, and what I’m hearing is that you are running out of time. 

People have been tired of the power imbalance. Many people have said there’s no point in rebuilding if they lose everything — the people spending thousands of dollars a month will just destroy them again.  The game is not fun anymore. People with are quitting.

Your rating in the App Store is falling. I personally deleted my five-star review and replaced it with a single star. The bad ratings are costing you potential new players — the replacements for the ones who are quitting.

By the time you accept your company has screwed up, you may not have enough active players to keep the game viable.

The clock is ticking...

Nov 10, 2018, 15:3711/10/18
12/27/16
I see no point in playing this game anymore, for a long time time no one upgrades beacons because it’s imposdible so what purpose do they serve now fortress is the same, what’s the point, no one is strong enough to hold a fort anymore, we are just letting ours fall to level 5 from 19, we can’t prevent it from happening so as I said I see no point in playing this game any further, it’s a shame as it used to be a great game. The developers deserve a well done for destroying the game
Nov 10, 2018, 18:0311/10/18
Nov 10, 2018, 18:20(edited)
12/09/16
The point to this "tier" idea is to spread out loss of troops evenly with those that set the attack and those that join the attack. Not to do as much damage as possible The group attacks will still be fun and enjoyable but will do far less damage to a league that is just starting and leagues that don't coin and are just playing to have fun. Attacking only once per day per player prevents the biggest players from setting attacks over and over and will limit the amount of damage done per day, and will help the defenders be able to rebuilt a bit before they get smashed again. The players that do have a 200k limit, have either; Been playing for eight years, or are huge coiners. If they still want to spend this amount coining troops and  killing them off they will continue to do so. The way this is set up now will only make the power gap greater not smaller. And thats not fair to "all" the players.
Nov 12, 2018, 13:2611/12/18
02/29/16

Okay, thanks for posting your feedback here and giving the ideas what changes could be done to make the League attack more enjoyable.

I will forward it to devs!