Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 11, 2017, 15:2104/11/17
03/01/16
sison said:

all  available league and individual rewards from the requests should be received in one click, no eatch one individually,

http://prntscr.com/eu8t2v

in the screenshoot you see two request ready to be claimed ,one click should be enough to receive it all,

simple things guys make our life easier

This feature was esigned this way. 
Apr 11, 2017, 15:2204/11/17
03/01/16

Jezebel said:

Relics - I know that there have  been several requests regarding relics - they have all been declined

so here is one more that hopefully will be considered - let us have just one extra slot to use relics that have an expiration time - this would mean no divine relics could be used in this slot so there would be no unfair advantage to those that hold more than 2 of the same type of divine relic (ie: 100% pathfinder or Wings of Steel or Lovars Blessing, etc etc etc)  I leave my divine relics in and never use the others and end up selling them for a meager amount - some are worth way more than the resources given for them

Thank you for niticing this fact :) 

Can you please describe on a screenshot how you see this option? 
Apr 11, 2017, 15:2404/11/17
03/01/16

polyspy said:

Hello,

My suggestion is a very simple one.  As you know, Captains have the ability to look at the stats of all the players in their league currently.  One of those players is assigned to allocate dark essence to each of the players however they want.  The way our league does it now, is by physically looking at the numbers and transferring those numbers by sight into a spreadsheet.  Then a formula is used to designate how much each person gets in a spreadsheet. We then post the dark essence to each of the players on a separate website that we can all log into.  

If you could allow us to download the data for everyone with defense in the beacon at least, we could easily modify those numbers and make it a lot easier on the person that does it each week.  The other possible but less useful option is allow us to click a region in there and allow us to copy the data for each page, and then paste it into a spreadsheet.  I've already tried it and there is no way to select a region of data currently.  That would at least be easier to do than doing it by sight where you can easily make mistakes.  This data of course, would only limited to captains and the marshal, as it is now.

Great game by the way.

Thank you.   

Hi! Thank you for your feedback! We're glad that you like the game!

We had a similar suggestion, it's under consideration now. 
Apr 11, 2017, 15:2404/11/17
03/01/16
GoGo Knightmare said:

Hide the new unit ranks from being able to be seen by all.

Just like that actually stats of a troops power, only the user should be able to see it.

Can you please specify why you want us to do so? 
Apr 11, 2017, 15:2604/11/17
03/01/16
wesleypringle1 said:

My suggestion is to show warehouse Capacity for Amulets the same way that they show for all the other resources   http://prntscr.com/ev4fnh

But it would be the same numbers. What is the point? 
Apr 11, 2017, 15:2604/11/17
03/01/16

sison said:

suggestion 1

option to delet hero items from the store apart from sell them(would help when you have too much items and not enough room to put them and sell them)

suggestion 2

another option could be to exchange hero items which is stored  whith hero items you cant store cause there is no enough room,

in this way players could  sell the items they prefer and lose the item whith lower  value once they would put out of the store the lower value items

these two suggestion is about when there is no enough room to place your hero items you have won

not sure if you will like any i know will bring damage to the economy of company so i would understand the  refuse :)

1. I'll pass your suggestion, thank you.

2. There are certain in-game values that can be traded: like basic types of Resources and Scrolls. However, there are also many other non-tradeable in-game Items and Resources. We are not planning to give you an option to trade them or send them as a gift to other players.

The reason is that we're striving to maintain the game balance. Players receive a lot of Items that should be used on certain levels or Castle development stages. However, they are credited for your personal in-game activity, and they were not designed to give any benefits to other players.

Apr 11, 2017, 21:5604/11/17
12/18/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

Relics - I know that there have  been several requests regarding relics - they have all been declined

so here is one more that hopefully will be considered - let us have just one extra slot to use relics that have an expiration time - this would mean no divine relics could be used in this slot so there would be no unfair advantage to those that hold more than 2 of the same type of divine relic (ie: 100% pathfinder or Wings of Steel or Lovars Blessing, etc etc etc)  I leave my divine relics in and never use the others and end up selling them for a meager amount - some are worth way more than the resources given for them

http://prnt.sc/evb2hk

you would have to find a spot to make room for it - it could go beside the "activation" button which could be made smaller or maybe in the bonus section the text to be realigned to make room for it - it would have to be coded to exclude the Divine relics - and would only be used if all other slots are full

Apr 12, 2017, 03:2504/12/17
07/11/13

suggestion 1:

Can we have certain league achievements levels added?

It would be nice for new levels of these achievements to be added for achievements that most of the top 25 leagues have already accomplished as it will give the leagues more goals to achieve.

Such achievements that I would like to see have levels added to them (feel fee to take some/all )

The Guardsmen of Oberon- troop power by hiring units

The legionares of Stormfall- earned by raiding resources

The Overlords of Darkshine-completing daily quests

The Claws of Farwol-  destroying unit power

Dark Alolytes- using De.

Most of these achievements, if not all, are all at max level for the leagues who have been together for a year+.

I would love to see 5-10 levels added to these with decent influence points as rewards.

I think that each level should be exponentially bigger to reach. If levels were added, they should take active leagues of 100+ active players to achieve the added levels months to complete. (not weeks and not years). Just be nice to have some new things for leagues to do as a league with a reward in sight.

Apr 12, 2017, 06:4804/12/17
12/18/14

once again - please STOP with these pop ups in the middle of our game to make purchases - we all know where to look for offers if we choose to spend money 

these pop ups occur at the most inopportune time and if they cost me troops I will NOT be happy

also eliminating these will reduce lag etc in the game - you keep adding useless features that do not benefit us but instead impede on our game play

Apr 12, 2017, 06:5804/12/17
12/18/14
Eugenia Misura said:

GoGo Knightmare said:

Hide the new unit ranks from being able to be seen by all.

Just like that actually stats of a troops power, only the user should be able to see it.

Can you please specify why you want us to do so? 
because there is no reason for the entire server to know our troops stats - the hero stats should also be hidden and not there for all to see
Apr 13, 2017, 02:2304/13/17
03/22/16
I know we have asked several times to allow the Marshal to force troops out of a Beacon and the Fortress. Since you don't want to let the Marshal do it alone. Then make it so that the Marshal and two designated officers must agree as well. This will allow better control of the members when Fortress downgrades and Beacon exchanges could be accomplished more easily. The other possibility is to allow two co Marshals in a league so that a Marshal and both co Marshals must agree before action can be accomplished.
Apr 13, 2017, 02:2504/13/17
12/31/15
i second this 
Apr 13, 2017, 02:2604/13/17
12/31/15

captians and marshal have the power already they can just kick all the members from the league to empty the beacon, but you force us to kick them out instead of just kicking them out of the Beacon or fortress

Apr 13, 2017, 05:4404/13/17
01/28/16
Please can we get an icon added similar to the Wraith icon, that easily shows who's castle we have troop reinforcements at. Also, adding a simple tab/column under the "My League/warriors" section, so it is easier to track to whom we have sent reinforcements too. I know obviously we can go to our Keep, & look there, but when you have 40, 50, 75 pages of names to look through, it can take a LONG time, & be quite buggy on the eyes lol. A simple icon or column added somewhere would make this so much easier.
Apr 13, 2017, 12:3904/13/17
02/22/16

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

My suggestion is to show warehouse Capacity for Amulets the same way that they show for all the other resources   http://prntscr.com/ev4fnh

The point would be then Players would know to disregard the wrong messages warning that there is no more room for amulets in the Warehouse as you get to the halfway point !

Apr 13, 2017, 19:3204/13/17
12/18/14
wesleypringle1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

The point would be then Players would know to disregard the wrong messages warning that there is no more room for amulets in the Warehouse as you get to the halfway point !

its a game bug if you refresh your browser you can buy more amulets - as many as your current warehouse capacity is
Apr 14, 2017, 11:3304/14/17
02/22/16
Jezebel said:

wesleypringle1 said:

Eugenia Misura said:

wesleypringle1 said:

its a game bug if you refresh your browser you can buy more amulets - as many as your current warehouse capacity is
Well seems the Game is incapable of fixing their glitches and all I see is excuses But they sure can churn out more ways to seperate people from their money on a daily Basis  
Apr 14, 2017, 14:5204/14/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

http://prnt.sc/evb2hk

you would have to find a spot to make room for it - it could go beside the "activation" button which could be made smaller or maybe in the bonus section the text to be realigned to make room for it - it would have to be coded to exclude the Divine relics - and would only be used if all other slots are full

I'll pass this as an option, Lade Jezeber, however, as you know, once all such suggestions were declined so I can't promise anything. 
Apr 14, 2017, 14:5404/14/17
03/01/16
Skycooldude said:

suggestion 1:

Can we have certain league achievements levels added?

It would be nice for new levels of these achievements to be added for achievements that most of the top 25 leagues have already accomplished as it will give the leagues more goals to achieve.

Such achievements that I would like to see have levels added to them (feel fee to take some/all )

The Guardsmen of Oberon- troop power by hiring units

The legionares of Stormfall- earned by raiding resources

The Overlords of Darkshine-completing daily quests

The Claws of Farwol-  destroying unit power

Dark Alolytes- using De.

Most of these achievements, if not all, are all at max level for the leagues who have been together for a year+.

I would love to see 5-10 levels added to these with decent influence points as rewards.

I think that each level should be exponentially bigger to reach. If levels were added, they should take active leagues of 100+ active players to achieve the added levels months to complete. (not weeks and not years). Just be nice to have some new things for leagues to do as a league with a reward in sight.

Hi! I'll pass your suggestion, thank you.
Apr 14, 2017, 14:5804/14/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

once again - please STOP with these pop ups in the middle of our game to make purchases - we all know where to look for offers if we choose to spend money 

these pop ups occur at the most inopportune time and if they cost me troops I will NOT be happy

also eliminating these will reduce lag etc in the game - you keep adding useless features that do not benefit us but instead impede on our game play

I've passed this feedback, Lady Jezebel, there is no need to remind about it in Suggestion thread.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.