Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 6, 2017, 14:4204/06/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

brunsonthomas said:

How about adding a new safe level to the Fortress say a level 25? This would also require updating the requirements like keeping 10 level 5 Beacons to keep level 25 active or it would automatically downgrade if 1 Beacon was lost with a maximum of 2 to five but not below the current maximum level of 20.
the requirements for level 20 are already high I cant imagine what they would be for level 25 - and most leagues won't be able to achieve this and would only benefit the big leagues with lots of coiners and give them even more advantages over us small leagues
We don't plan to change this in the near future.
Apr 6, 2017, 14:4404/06/17
03/01/16
Tamerin said:

I would like to see possibly exchanging soul stones for sketches.  some of us have soulstones we don't know what to do with because we either A used them all up when it comes to caravan enhancement or B basically don't see the sense in wasting them on 4 hr boosts.  but since sketches are hard to come by well maybe exchanging soulstones at a say 10 to one ratio would be useful. and also would give us more reasons to do some of the challenges.

JUST A THOUGHT

Hi! We're not going to add this option since it can affect the game balance. 
Apr 6, 2017, 14:4504/06/17
Apr 6, 2017, 14:46(edited)
03/01/16

roadstar Pitbull said:

Tamerin said:

I would like to see possibly exchanging soul stones for sketches.  some of us have soulstones we don't know what to do with because we either A used them all up when it comes to caravan enhancement or B basically don't see the sense in wasting them on 4 hr boosts.  but since sketches are hard to come by well maybe exchanging soulstones at a say 10 to one ratio would be useful. and also would give us more reasons to do some of the challenges.

JUST A THOUGHT

How about Plarium actually giving out sketches again for tourney rewards,,, it has been some time.

First there were 2 or 3 tourneys you got them. Then down to one, and that one has not given sketches recently.

From community side, we have a very limited impact on Tournaments. Several departments work on their balance and they rely on specific data and analytics. 

There are some cases when our developers ask for some feedback about a new type of Tournament and they do make some changes according to players' feedback. In such cases I always let players know about it.

Apr 6, 2017, 14:4604/06/17
03/01/16

brunsonthomas said:

Hello everyone

You have had many people ask about sketches for rewards. How about for sketches rewards being similar to sapphires. Say you would normally give 200 sapphires why not divide in half give 100 sapphires and 10 sketches since that is the standard rate of purchase 10000 sapphires for 1000 sketches. More people are needing sketches and league or individual tournaments are already tiered so why not encourage growth by including sketches in rewards at a larger quantity and make competition more competitive.

Hi! As I mentioned above, from community side, we have a very limited impact on Tournaments and their Rewards. We constantly give feedback from players on this matter, however, several departments work on their balance and they rely more on specific data and analytics than on players' suggestions. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it.

Apr 6, 2017, 14:4904/06/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

never mind sketches soul stones need to return to bg tourneys and not just pvp - as stated before smaller players gravitate to bg tournaments rather than pvp and they will NEVER discover the amulet troops without them

okay ignore the never mind sketches part but there needs to be some balance where we don't lose something we actually need to advance in the game - for the lower level players sketches come later
The situation with Soulstones with unbalanced and players got too many of them, that's why this situation has been changed. At the moment we have some resons to believe that new players get enough of them to discover Maranian Units. 
Apr 6, 2017, 14:5304/06/17
03/01/16
sison said:

i read the last suggestion of brunshothomas here https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/?post=290966

i will say my opinion on it and i will make a new suggestion based on his own suggestion

first of all i disagree whith his suggestion,saphire is needed to built walls if we start receiving the half amount of saphire from the tournaments then we will never finish our walls ,but his suggestion is pretty good if we change it a little bit.

players will have the chance to chose between saphire and skertch

so if i  have won 200 saphire i can exchange it whith 10 skertch(so i chose between saphire and skertch)

so i am talking about a choice between saphire and skertch,but NEVER make it smaller the amount of saphire we receive, already it is hard to collect them!

I've answered this suggestion a bit earlier. 
Apr 6, 2017, 14:5404/06/17
03/01/16
Ichezis said:

Chat Suggestions:

1: Make links in the (league-)chat clickable.

2: Make coordinates clickable.

3: Possibility to copy a part of a chat instead of always the full written text.

Thank you for your suggestions, I'll pass them to our developers.
Apr 6, 2017, 15:1804/06/17
03/01/16

Unknown said:

Hello, my suggestion is for the ads.

Problem: I would love to spend more money but the offers only go up.

Solution: Add more options like the new players get. 

I seen around 5 or 6 different options on my wifes account all under 10$  

Last night I bought her one. The units were OP 100s of some i've never had. 12,000 saphires for 5$

My best offer on my account for 32,000 saphires for 100$  she can get the same for 15$. My only other offers are 50$ and 100$. I spent enough money learning the game (my mistake). 

Im so far behind on troops and bgs its not funny. Most of the bgs it gives me I do not have the troops to fight. 

My point is, I would like to spend some more money with you guys but im not rich and cant afford 50$ or 100$ everytime... 

Thanks for reading, love the game!

Unknown

Edit: also im more likely to spend 25$ twice in the same day than 50$ at once... Food for thought.

Hi!

You know that we have regular Bank Offers and Special Offers with bonuses.

Special Offers appear according to a set algorithm which is constantly evolving. Several departments work on the development of that algorithm and they rely on analytics data, marketing research and other information they receive through their research channels.

You can receive a cheap or an expensive Special Offer, and it is chosen by that algorithm. Unfortunately, it’s not a part of the game our players can affect directly or pass suggestions about some changes to it. If you don’t like your current Offers or find them expensive, you can wait for better ones, and they will appear sooner or later. 

Apr 6, 2017, 20:5304/06/17
12/18/14
Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

never mind sketches soul stones need to return to bg tourneys and not just pvp - as stated before smaller players gravitate to bg tournaments rather than pvp and they will NEVER discover the amulet troops without them

okay ignore the never mind sketches part but there needs to be some balance where we don't lose something we actually need to advance in the game - for the lower level players sketches come later
The situation with Soulstones with unbalanced and players got too many of them, that's why this situation has been changed. At the moment we have some resons to believe that new players get enough of them to discover Maranian Units. 
the big players get many soul stones which is okay since we can actually use them in the black market - the lower level players who don't play a lot of PVP yet are not getting enough to buy the sketches needed to discover the lost arts that require them - if you want to reduce the number of soul stones rewarded alternate them between PVP and BG tourneys instead of eliminating them totally from one or the other
Apr 7, 2017, 16:0704/07/17
03/12/17

Any way to save a grouping of troops such as BGs,reg raid, small raid, fast raid, small PvP attack, etc.   Player would put in how many of what units and save it.  A pull down then would let them select the desired group.  It would save time and avoid going through all your troops each time you send them out.  Even providing a dozen options or so would be a big improvement.

Apr 8, 2017, 10:5504/08/17
roadstar Pitbull said:

We now need the option to TURN OFF these troops leveling available  notices.
i agree whith you,endless upgrades, more and more,pfff
Apr 9, 2017, 09:4804/09/17
Apr 10, 2017, 11:32(edited)

all  available league and individual rewards from the requests should be received in one click, no eatch one individually,

http://prntscr.com/eu8t2v

in the screenshoot you see two request ready to be claimed ,one click should be enough to receive it all,

simple things guys make our life easier

Apr 9, 2017, 20:4304/09/17
12/18/14

Relics - I know that there have  been several requests regarding relics - they have all been declined

so here is one more that hopefully will be considered - let us have just one extra slot to use relics that have an expiration time - this would mean no divine relics could be used in this slot so there would be no unfair advantage to those that hold more than 2 of the same type of divine relic (ie: 100% pathfinder or Wings of Steel or Lovars Blessing, etc etc etc)  I leave my divine relics in and never use the others and end up selling them for a meager amount - some are worth way more than the resources given for them
Apr 10, 2017, 02:5104/10/17
09/28/15

Hello,

My suggestion is a very simple one.  As you know, Captains have the ability to look at the stats of all the players in their league currently.  One of those players is assigned to allocate dark essence to each of the players however they want.  The way our league does it now, is by physically looking at the numbers and transferring those numbers by sight into a spreadsheet.  Then a formula is used to designate how much each person gets in a spreadsheet. We then post the dark essence to each of the players on a separate website that we can all log into.  

If you could allow us to download the data for everyone with defense in the beacon at least, we could easily modify those numbers and make it a lot easier on the person that does it each week.  The other possible but less useful option is allow us to click a region in there and allow us to copy the data for each page, and then paste it into a spreadsheet.  I've already tried it and there is no way to select a region of data currently.  That would at least be easier to do than doing it by sight where you can easily make mistakes.  This data of course, would only limited to captains and the marshal, as it is now.

Great game by the way.

Thank you.   
Apr 10, 2017, 14:2704/10/17
05/14/16

Hide the new unit ranks from being able to be seen by all.

Just like that actually stats of a troops power, only the user should be able to see it.

Apr 11, 2017, 12:3204/11/17
Apr 11, 2017, 12:33(edited)

suggestion 1

option to delet hero items from the store apart from sell them(would help when you have too much items and not enough room to put them and sell them)

suggestion 2

another option could be to exchange hero items which is stored  whith hero items you cant store cause there is no enough room,

in this way players could  sell the items they prefer and lose the item whith lower  value once they would put out of the store the lower value items

these two suggestion is about when there is no enough room to place your hero items you have won

not sure if you will like any i know will bring damage to the economy of company so i would understand the  refuse :)

Apr 11, 2017, 13:0704/11/17
Apr 11, 2017, 13:09(edited)
02/22/16

My suggestion is to show warehouse Capacity for Amulets the same way that they show for all the other resources   http://prntscr.com/ev4fnh

Apr 11, 2017, 15:1904/11/17
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

the big players get many soul stones which is okay since we can actually use them in the black market - the lower level players who don't play a lot of PVP yet are not getting enough to buy the sketches needed to discover the lost arts that require them - if you want to reduce the number of soul stones rewarded alternate them between PVP and BG tourneys instead of eliminating them totally from one or the other
At the moment we're not planning to change this balance, my Lady. 
Apr 11, 2017, 15:1904/11/17
03/01/16
lstuart3 said:

Any way to save a grouping of troops such as BGs,reg raid, small raid, fast raid, small PvP attack, etc.   Player would put in how many of what units and save it.  A pull down then would let them select the desired group.  It would save time and avoid going through all your troops each time you send them out.  Even providing a dozen options or so would be a big improvement.

I'll pass your suggestion, thank you.
Apr 11, 2017, 15:2004/11/17
03/01/16
roadstar Pitbull said:

We now need the option to TURN OFF these troops leveling available  notices.
Hi! Can you please specify how you see this option in the game? 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.