Your Suggestions - 2

Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Mar 22, 2017, 13:4603/22/17
03/01/16

Skycooldude said:

how about a fortress defense slot in the staistics page? Makes it easy for leadership to see what members are in the fortress so those who are not carrying their weight can be notified.

also, if a "recall offense button" can be used in the fortress by the marshal would be good.

Hi! We're considering these suggestions now. 

Mar 22, 2017, 18:0003/22/17
03/22/16
roadstar Pitbull said:

brunsonthomas said:

Jezebel said:

brunsonthomas said:

Everyone would like cheaper legendary warriors. How about a new building like a diamond temple. The diamond temple produces legendary warriors after a period of time and a price of diamonds that are made similar to Maranian Amulets. This would develop into another boring tedium every day of manufacturing diamonds and collect them to produce Legendary Warriors. All legendary Warriors could be produced but it would take time and like all other warriors can have a queue developed of those awaiting training like the other four types of warriors.
nice idea - this would be great to have!

This got me started check out the link below and comment on the ideas there, please.

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/entertainment-community/37092_we-want-to-know-about-the-features-you-want-to-see-in-the-game-in-future-/?post=284297

Well if they were serious about such things,, why post it in the "entertainment" section and not a more related section???
I submitted the Suggestion then saw the post from the Administrator asking for ideas and just started adding nice to have ideas that I had not really thought out but thought I could get feedback before submitting.
Mar 24, 2017, 12:1603/24/17
02/26/17
why are defense troops so worthless in the hamlets? how can 1 pikeman defeat 20000 defense?  if you can make the defense troops more valuable, can you at least put in a randomn. like 1 in 10 chance that defensive troops will be more valuable in hamlets?  would be excellent even if only for a 1 day tournamet
Alyona KolomiitsevaCommunity Manager
Mar 24, 2017, 13:2303/24/17
09/17/15
marydonnafalconer said:

why are defense troops so worthless in the hamlets? how can 1 pikeman defeat 20000 defense?  if you can make the defense troops more valuable, can you at least put in a randomn. like 1 in 10 chance that defensive troops will be more valuable in hamlets?  would be excellent even if only for a 1 day tournamet
Wow! In our games 1 Pikeman cannot defeat 20,000 Defense. Do you have a screenshot?
Mar 25, 2017, 07:1103/25/17
Mar 25, 2017, 07:15(edited)
12/18/14

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

marydonnafalconer said:

Wow! In our games 1 Pikeman cannot defeat 20,000 Defense. Do you have a screenshot?

defense is worthless in hamlets - it is pointless to hold hamlets with a lot of defense unless you feel like suiciding your troops for the sake of a few pvp points

hamlets in my area of the map are empty - not a single person holding a hamlet - things would have been better left as they were with just settlements - settlements emerged in the game twice per week and they gave plenty more opportunities for people - bring back settlements - if you feel you need to keep hamlets fine but bring back the resource settlements we used to have 
Mar 25, 2017, 11:5803/25/17
Mar 25, 2017, 14:11(edited)

i would like to comment the answer of the community manager in my previous suggestion from this linkhttps://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/?post=282808

i understand your point that there is available items to hide your troop when you are offline ,but there is no available items to hide your troop when pc suddendly appear a conection problem or any other problem

according to your thinking (and according to the available kinds of auto-hiders) i should activate an auto hidder everytime  i do a  raid  to be sure that my troop will be safe  in case of during the raid a pc problem comes up(or intrenet connection problem comes up)

so you see that your answer is absurd

i would  understand the answer"our company doesnt want to add somethink like that"

but dont give incorrect answers because it is like you did nt read what i said

thank you and as i told you i understand a kind of answer like " we dont want it",i dont insist on something you dont want i just make clear something cause you gave an answer far away from what i  said

thanks and i dont want something about it i just made clear what i said.

Mar 26, 2017, 05:1203/26/17
07/11/13

I would like to see a new thing for leagues to do to grow something in their league.. I think it would be cool if a league could increase DE storage on a beacon by completing "quests/achievements"

These quest/achievements could be like

Raid for 100 mil res as a league to gain 1000 De storage on a selected beacon

Score 50 mil BG score to gain 5000 De storage on a selected beacon.

of course make a max on how much a beacon can hold.. its 30k now.. but if it was possible to max each beacon out at 40k or 50k by doing things as a league, I think it would be dually beneficial...

One-- more activity means more DE

Two-more De means more activity

I also would like to see something like this tied in if league sizes are ever increased. They shouldn't be able to be bought.. rather earned through teamwork..

While indirectly someone can coin to get those extra DE storage or extra member slots in a league (by coining troops to do BG's or doing 10 mi raids a week)... it is "better coining" bc it increases activity as a whole.

Mar 27, 2017, 09:3303/27/17
09/17/15
sison said:

plz a community manager read my post in this link https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-discussion/37258_which-pvp-tourn-is-better-to-chose/?post=285634

i would also like to see the 2 answers under the post,i think the two answer makes more clear my suggestion and give it in a more interactive way,i would apreciate if you took a look of them

thank you in addition !!!!

As for your suggestion there, our devs are not planning to add major changes to Tournament mechanics. On each step of the Tournament you can see a possible reward and the required amount of points. And on each step you can decide, whether or not you want to partiipate in this Tournament.
Mar 27, 2017, 09:3703/27/17
09/17/15
sison said:

i would like to comment the answer of the community manager in my previous suggestion from this linkhttps://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/?post=282808

i understand your point that there is available items to hide your troop when you are offline ,but there is no available items to hide your troop when pc suddendly appear a conection problem or any other problem

according to your thinking (and according to the available kinds of auto-hiders) i should activate an auto hidder everytime  i do a  raid  to be sure that my troop will be safe  in case of during the raid a pc problem comes up(or intrenet connection problem comes up)

so you see that your answer is absurd

i would  understand the answer"our company doesnt want to add somethink like that"

but dont give incorrect answers because it is like you did nt read what i said

thank you and as i told you i understand a kind of answer like " we dont want it",i dont insist on something you dont want i just make clear something cause you gave an answer far away from what i  said

thanks and i dont want something about it i just made clear what i said

Unfortunately, we are not responsible for any issues that occur on a third-party's end. Meaning that Internet connection, computer performance, etc. are your own responsibility. Unfortunately, we don't offer any fail-safe for such cases.
Mar 27, 2017, 09:5103/27/17
09/17/15
Skycooldude said:

I would like to see a new thing for leagues to do to grow something in their league.. I think it would be cool if a league could increase DE storage on a beacon by completing "quests/achievements"

These quest/achievements could be like

Raid for 100 mil res as a league to gain 1000 De storage on a selected beacon

Score 50 mil BG score to gain 5000 De storage on a selected beacon.

of course make a max on how much a beacon can hold.. its 30k now.. but if it was possible to max each beacon out at 40k or 50k by doing things as a league, I think it would be dually beneficial...

One-- more activity means more DE

Two-more De means more activity

I also would like to see something like this tied in if league sizes are ever increased. They shouldn't be able to be bought.. rather earned through teamwork..

While indirectly someone can coin to get those extra DE storage or extra member slots in a league (by coining troops to do BG's or doing 10 mi raids a week)... it is "better coining" bc it increases activity as a whole.

DE is not designed to be stored. you must use it :)
Mar 29, 2017, 14:5303/29/17
03/22/16
How about adding a new safe level to the Fortress say a level 25? This would also require updating the requirements like keeping 10 level 5 Beacons to keep level 25 active or it would automatically downgrade if 1 Beacon was lost with a maximum of 2 to five but not below the current maximum level of 20.
Mar 31, 2017, 16:4603/31/17
Mar 31, 2017, 16:49(edited)
12/18/14
brunsonthomas said:

How about adding a new safe level to the Fortress say a level 25? This would also require updating the requirements like keeping 10 level 5 Beacons to keep level 25 active or it would automatically downgrade if 1 Beacon was lost with a maximum of 2 to five but not below the current maximum level of 20.
the requirements for level 20 are already high I cant imagine what they would be for level 25 - and most leagues won't be able to achieve this and would only benefit the big leagues with lots of coiners and give them even more advantages over us small leagues
Apr 2, 2017, 01:0804/02/17
02/11/15

I would like to see possibly exchanging soul stones for sketches.  some of us have soulstones we don't know what to do with because we either A used them all up when it comes to caravan enhancement or B basically don't see the sense in wasting them on 4 hr boosts.  but since sketches are hard to come by well maybe exchanging soulstones at a say 10 to one ratio would be useful. and also would give us more reasons to do some of the challenges.

JUST A THOUGHT

Apr 3, 2017, 15:1104/03/17
03/22/16

Hello everyone

You have had many people ask about sketches for rewards. How about for sketches rewards being similar to sapphires. Say you would normally give 200 sapphires why not divide in half give 100 sapphires and 10 sketches since that is the standard rate of purchase 10000 sapphires for 1000 sketches. More people are needing sketches and league or individual tournaments are already tiered so why not encourage growth by including sketches in rewards at a larger quantity and make competition more competitive.
Apr 3, 2017, 18:4204/03/17
12/18/14

never mind sketches soul stones need to return to bg tourneys and not just pvp - as stated before smaller players gravitate to bg tournaments rather than pvp and they will NEVER discover the amulet troops without them

okay ignore the never mind sketches part but there needs to be some balance where we don't lose something we actually need to advance in the game - for the lower level players sketches come later
Apr 3, 2017, 18:4904/03/17
Apr 3, 2017, 18:50(edited)

i read the last suggestion of brunshothomas here https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/?post=290966

i will say my opinion on it and i will make a new suggestion based on his own suggestion

first of all i disagree whith his suggestion,saphire is needed to built walls if we start receiving the half amount of saphire from the tournaments then we will never finish our walls ,but his suggestion is pretty good if we change it a little bit.

players will have the chance to chose between saphire and skertch

so if i  have won 200 saphire i can exchange it whith 10 skertch(so i chose between saphire and skertch)

so i am talking about a choice between saphire and skertch,but NEVER make it smaller the amount of saphire we receive, already it is hard to collect them!

Apr 4, 2017, 08:1104/04/17
01/31/15

Chat Suggestions:

1: Make links in the (league-)chat clickable.

2: Make coordinates clickable.

3: Possibility to copy a part of a chat instead of always the full written text.

Apr 5, 2017, 21:0304/05/17
Apr 5, 2017, 21:44(edited)
03/17/17

Hello, my suggestion is for the ads.

Problem: I would love to spend more money but the offers only go up.

Solution: Add more options like the new players get. 

I seen around 5 or 6 different options on my wifes account all under 10$  

Last night I bought her one. The units were OP 100s of some i've never had. 12,000 saphires for 5$

My best offer on my account for 32,000 saphires for 100$  she can get the same for 15$. My only other offers are 50$ and 100$. I spent enough money learning the game (my mistake). 

Im so far behind on troops and bgs its not funny. Most of the bgs it gives me I do not have the troops to fight. 

My point is, I would like to spend some more money with you guys but im not rich and cant afford 50$ or 100$ everytime... 

Thanks for reading, love the game!

Unknown

Edit: also im more likely to spend 25$ twice in the same day than 50$ at once... Food for thought.

Apr 6, 2017, 14:4204/06/17
03/01/16

brunsonthomas said:

We're not going to add more safe levels for Fortresses, they are meant to be highly competitive.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.