Your Suggestions - 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 14, 2017, 15:0404/14/17
Apr 14, 2017, 19:52(edited)
03/01/16

brunsonthomas said:

I know we have asked several times to allow the Marshal to force troops out of a Beacon and the Fortress. Since you don't want to let the Marshal do it alone. Then make it so that the Marshal and two designated officers must agree as well. This will allow better control of the members when Fortress downgrades and Beacon exchanges could be accomplished more easily. The other possibility is to allow two co Marshals in a league so that a Marshal and both co Marshals must agree before action can be accomplished.

Edit: Thomas, as far as I understand you still want us to give Marshalls and/or Captains (in this case) to be able to move defensive troops from Beacons and Fortresses. I can see the reason why it might be helpful, but it's still too risky. Maybe we could discuss some details such as possible limitations?

P.S. Sorry for confusion with previous response.

Apr 14, 2017, 15:0504/14/17
03/01/16
arschmugge said:

Please can we get an icon added similar to the Wraith icon, that easily shows who's castle we have troop reinforcements at. Also, adding a simple tab/column under the "My League/warriors" section, so it is easier to track to whom we have sent reinforcements too. I know obviously we can go to our Keep, & look there, but when you have 40, 50, 75 pages of names to look through, it can take a LONG time, & be quite buggy on the eyes lol. A simple icon or column added somewhere would make this so much easier.
Players should track this infromation. Moreover, some players actually don't like additional icons. 
Apr 15, 2017, 19:5704/15/17
03/22/16

I know that some leagues cannot fill their ranks but some of the leagues could desparately use more people. Could we get the maximum number of league members raised to 200?

Apr 15, 2017, 20:0704/15/17
03/22/16
Eugenia Misura said:

brunsonthomas said:

I know we have asked several times to allow the Marshal to force troops out of a Beacon and the Fortress. Since you don't want to let the Marshal do it alone. Then make it so that the Marshal and two designated officers must agree as well. This will allow better control of the members when Fortress downgrades and Beacon exchanges could be accomplished more easily. The other possibility is to allow two co Marshals in a league so that a Marshal and both co Marshals must agree before action can be accomplished.

Edit: Thomas, as far as I understand you still want us to give Marshalls and/or Captains (in this case) to be able to move defensive troops from Beacons and Fortresses. I can see the reason why it might be helpful, but it's still too risky. Maybe we could discuss some details such as possible limitations?

How about a limit of say 10 per Beacon or Fortress per week. Limit the number of people that you can kick out of any building would be a reasonable compromise.
Apr 15, 2017, 20:1104/15/17
07/11/13

brunsonthomas said:

Eugenia Misura said:

brunsonthomas said:

How about a limit of say 10 per Beacon or Fortress per week. Limit the number of people that you can kick out of any building would be a reasonable compromise.

I don't like this suggestion, because it takes away the freedom of the players. If a player is inactive... they should get kicked anyway for a beacon transfer.. no need to have dead weight.

also.. it could be used maliciously by the marshal/captain... ie they take a lvl 1 beacon.. move a player they plan on kicking defence to that level 1 and then have another league hit it, wiping our all of the players defence.

While its annoying at times to have people move D, its their choice to move the defence.
Apr 15, 2017, 20:4304/15/17
Apr 15, 2017, 20:44(edited)
12/18/14
Skycooldude said:

brunsonthomas said:

Eugenia Misura said:

brunsonthomas said:

I don't like this suggestion, because it takes away the freedom of the players. If a player is inactive... they should get kicked anyway for a beacon transfer.. no need to have dead weight.

also.. it could be used maliciously by the marshal/captain... ie they take a lvl 1 beacon.. move a player they plan on kicking defence to that level 1 and then have another league hit it, wiping our all of the players defence.

While its annoying at times to have people move D, its their choice to move the defence.

agree being in a beacon league is not just about the DE these players need to know that they need to log regularly and keep updated on what the league is doing in this regard - I do like being able to remove the offense from beacons though and if the option to remove the defense to save a player's defense at times of war then that would be a nice option but only to return to their castle and to catacombs as offense currently does now
Apr 15, 2017, 22:1504/15/17
03/22/16
Skycooldude said:

brunsonthomas said:

Eugenia Misura said:

brunsonthomas said:

The idea is if you wish to trade Beacons with another league. You have a Commander that is on vaction for two weeks. He has defense in 4 Beacons. You don't want to kick him from the league but you want to send his defense from this Beacon to his catacombs. When he returns from vacation he can send them back to the Beacon of choice. I am not advocating transfering members troops from 1 Beacon to another
Apr 16, 2017, 00:1904/16/17
12/18/14
Eugenia Misura said:

brunsonthomas said:

apparently we were all confused - we already have the ability to remove offense from the beacons to return it to the member castles so how difficult would it be to add the option of doing the same with defense?  currently the marshal can assign this duty to others - this is not asking for a lot and it makes league management easier - I have been the captain messaging members day in and day out to move defenses and sometimes it takes an entire week just to get a handful of people to move - it is inconvenient to kick members out and at times when forced to do this they lose out on rewards for multiplier or league events that they may have contributed to - this is also wrong not to mention they lose the benefits of the league for an entire week when they rejoin (ie: fortress bonuses and the ability to return their defense to the fort as well)
Apr 16, 2017, 15:2804/16/17
05/14/16
Eugenia Misura said:

GoGo Knightmare said:

Hide the new unit ranks from being able to be seen by all.

Just like that actually stats of a troops power, only the user should be able to see it.

Can you please specify why you want us to do so? 
make it so ranks can only be seen b the owner of the troops...
Apr 16, 2017, 20:4004/16/17
05/14/16

example

http://prntscr.com/ex73xb

as shown..... I can tell right now with a trigger troop what this person has as far as power and what their main focus is on troops. those ranks I see on the guy on the right should only be able to be seen by the person who owns those troops, which is him. sure I can use this to my advantage, but it is more of a liability than a gain. and if yall are not going to change it....

then I just gave those that follow the forums a advantage :) I will accept small payments of tribute to a follow up email address... lol with unmarked 1 and 5 $ bills. Euros and AUD accepted.

Apr 17, 2017, 18:3304/17/17
12/18/14
Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

once again - please STOP with these pop ups in the middle of our game to make purchases - we all know where to look for offers if we choose to spend money 

these pop ups occur at the most inopportune time and if they cost me troops I will NOT be happy

also eliminating these will reduce lag etc in the game - you keep adding useless features that do not benefit us but instead impede on our game play

I've passed this feedback, Lady Jezebel, there is no need to remind about it in Suggestion thread.
obviously these people do not play the game - it's annoying and it puts our hard earned armies at risk - this is bad business if i lose my army because of it you will be losing a player and likely more if it happens to others
Apr 17, 2017, 23:0504/17/17
Apr 19, 2017, 09:24(edited)
11/27/14

I agree!

This game looks like an ATM ...

There is no Player respect !

If u are loaded VISA...in few weeks u do evrithing . In my opinion it is an abuse of the human greed for money.

The old players should get a bonus...and a heavy coiner should have limits.

Make at Black Market a way to exchange the Hero's Equipment !

Delete this from my screen! I dont play your lottery!

Apr 18, 2017, 02:0104/18/17
I have a simple suggestion for the U.I.   .    whenever I hover my cursor over an area and a info/pop up comes up , it only stays up for 1 or 2 seconds , which in many cases isn't enough time to read the whole body of text. Maybe you could make it so when we hover  over an area , pop ups could just stay up for the time that we hover over them  instead  of disappearing after too short a time .   Very frustrating and a big waste of time to keep having to move the cursor back and forth to keep bringing the window up  again and again in order to see what it says  .  Maybe  long time experienced players  don't need to read so much anymore but new players need this info  provided by these  windows . Just makes sense  to be able to read what's given by the game .
Apr 18, 2017, 07:5304/18/17
I would like for some big purple dildos to be added as weapons Xddbpq it was real fun with that dildo on gta san andreas and I think it would do well as an addition to the game xDdddXddD :-----)
Apr 18, 2017, 13:1704/18/17
Apr 18, 2017, 13:28(edited)
12/13/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Snowgoon said:

Add Curses to the game

Sometimes a revenge raid or fireball just isn't enough, we need something more .....

Add limited duration Curses

10% off everything for 24 hours, or 20% off for 12 hours

This would slow all production, reduce offense/defense and troop production etc for 1 day
Additional Curses would add to the duration but not the effect
Mini curses should be bought using Soulstones etc

Click LIKE if you love this idea

I agree with commens below your idea, I don't think that players will like the idea of decreasing all of the game parameters. 

How typical and hypocritical of the forum moguls to dismiss this idea

yet they are perfectly happy to apply debuffs from flag tournaments

Debuffs affect an entire league for 7 days - Curses would only affect one player for a few hours

Curses and mini curses could be designed to target selected parameters - I only suggested all parameters for the biggest curses, but did not expect those to be approved

There are none so blind as those who will not see

Apr 18, 2017, 19:4204/18/17
03/22/16
Snowgoon said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Snowgoon said:

Add Curses to the game

Sometimes a revenge raid or fireball just isn't enough, we need something more .....

Add limited duration Curses

10% off everything for 24 hours, or 20% off for 12 hours

This would slow all production, reduce offense/defense and troop production etc for 1 day
Additional Curses would add to the duration but not the effect
Mini curses should be bought using Soulstones etc

Click LIKE if you love this idea

I agree with commens below your idea, I don't think that players will like the idea of decreasing all of the game parameters. 

How typical and hypocritical of the forum moguls to dismiss this idea

yet they are perfectly happy to apply debuffs from flag tournaments

Debuffs affect an entire league for 7 days - Curses would only affect one player for a few hours

Curses and mini curses could be designed to target selected parameters - I only suggested all parameters for the biggest curses, but did not expect those to be approved

There are none so blind as those who will not see

Maybe you could come up with a better name than curse to cause this. How about something like a revolution fomenter that causes civil unrest for 3 days and reduces resources production. Or a strike that causes all transportation within the castle to cease and resources cannot be moved to storage buildings. Changing the connotations of what you are causing but getting similar results.
Apr 19, 2017, 01:4804/19/17
05/14/16

GoGo Knightmare said:

Top leagues can take your flag... but you can not debuff them, only people within your own sub-sub group.

If any league can take another leagues flag, then that league should able to be debuffed by that league. If a top tier team can captures our flag. Then by all means I should be able to debuff them if the opportunity arises...

Apr 19, 2017, 09:2504/19/17
Apr 21, 2017, 15:32(edited)
11/27/14

Lord Mark said:

I agree!

This game looks like an ATM ...

There is no Player respect !

If u are loaded VISA...in few weeks u do evrithing . In my opinion it is an abuse of the human greed for money.

The old players should get a bonus...and a heavy coiner should have limits.

Make at Black Market a way to exchange the Hero's Equipment !

Delete this from my screen! I dont play your lottery!

Can i get a reply from CM ? Dont stand there and watch...u know me !

BTW: Did u see that Ocult and Bestiary can be order now ? :)

Nice job !

Edited by Community Manager. 

Apr 19, 2017, 17:3504/19/17
01/07/17

Suggestion:  New Castle Skins

Perhaps a Lego one?  or Hello Kitty :D
Apr 19, 2017, 17:4204/19/17
01/07/17
Suggestion:  Could we perhaps have a plus and minus or a way to prioritise the troop building list?
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.