This topic is closed

Your Suggestions

800 Replies
Gadheras
4 February, 2017, 4:26 PM UTC

Can admins and those that read this thread, be sent to reading comprehension class's to better understand what get posted here? There is an awfull lot of responses that doesn't reflect what being responded too.

UTC +2:00
tirano
5 February, 2017, 2:44 AM UTC

Hello, I propose an update in which we can change the avatar of the game for an image of its own choosing upload from our pc, this is something that currently can not be done and I think it would give more life and variety to the game Since each stormfall warrior would have his own Avatar to identify it.

Unfortunately, it's impossible to do so due to technical reasons. 

UTC +3:00
Jezebel
5 February, 2017, 6:07 AM UTC

Jezebel said:

Paragon points are useless to anyone with Paragon 10 yet they are included in rewards in tournaments, etc

they don't even show up in our black market once we are paragon 10

consider having them go to our black market and give us a way to convert them to 30 min or 1 hr paragon activators or change the rewards to activators rather than points

or let us choose points or activators rather than not receiving that part of our reward

We're planning to improve Paragon Status feature and you're going to need Paragon Points.

then put them in my black market as it is right now if you have paragon 10 you don't receive your points in the black market so we have nothing for paragon rewards i have lost many points to date if this is the case how do you intend to compensate this for all of us who have paragon 10 and haven't been receiving points?

We have't decided what do do in such cases yet. 
UTC +0:00
remcodegeus
5 February, 2017, 12:10 PM UTC

Dear plarium,

Maybe for the feature you can do something with the Sentry House to build faster untis.

Maybe for the feature you can do something with the Temple of War make some more slots avalible for activated now you can do for all do 2, it will be great if you can do 3 for all, for unlock use some Sketches.

1. You can boost the queues. 

2. We won't add more slots to the Temple of War.

UTC +1:00
Gadheras
5 February, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC
remcodegeus said:

Dear plarium,

Maybe for the feature you can do something with the Sentry House to build faster untis.

Maybe for the feature you can do something with the Temple of War make some more slots avalible for activated now you can do for all do 2, it will be great if you can do 3 for all, for unlock use some Sketches.

Its all about the money. Been advocating faster build times since forever, and the response always been "on no can't disturb ballance of the game" but if you by units for lots of cash, you are most welcome.
Alina Bright
Community Manager
7 February, 2017, 4:19 PM UTC

Gadheras said:

Can admins and those that read this thread, be sent to reading comprehension class's to better understand what get posted here? There is an awfull lot of responses that doesn't reflect what being responded too.

Lord Gadheras, if you believe I don't answer on some suggestions or do it inappropriate, you can share your concerns with me or Lord Oberon in PM, and we'll explain the answer other way. 

thelastbaron
7 February, 2017, 10:39 PM UTC
SUGGESTION: Offensive troops are sent home automatically after a siege has been successful leaving only the defensive troops sent along there. This would be a wonderful feature in case a player is called away from his/her keyboard, and (according to everything I have just read here) should be possible with your existing coding. Many losses to players that are costly to fix result from the fact that sometimes we need to tend to real life and the easy fixes such as having offensive units sent back home automatically would help prevent the need to start rebuilding all over AGAIN. 
thelastbaron
7 February, 2017, 10:41 PM UTC
Is there a way to give a break to the not-so-big coiners and the small coiners vs. the huge coiners? There ought to be, unless Plarium is really only interested in cash and not the entertainment, enjoyment and pleasure of all of its players...  Suggestion: make things harder for the big coiners so the lesser coiners have a more even chance throughout the game. Right now it frequently seems like all Plarium is after is to drain our pockets, and while that may be something Donald Trump would look on favorably, most others here do not.
roadstar Pitbull
8 February, 2017, 12:18 AM UTC
thelastbaron said:

Is there a way to give a break to the not-so-big coiners and the small coiners vs. the huge coiners? There ought to be, unless Plarium is really only interested in cash and not the entertainment, enjoyment and pleasure of all of its players...  Suggestion: make things harder for the big coiners so the lesser coiners have a more even chance throughout the game. Right now it frequently seems like all Plarium is after is to drain our pockets, and while that may be something Donald Trump would look on favorably, most others here do not.
You answered your own question. Read the forum a bit more and you'll see for yourself...
Gadheras
8 February, 2017, 8:15 AM UTC

thelastbaron said:

The only thing Plarium interested in is to make money. Our actual enjoyment and customer experience not so much. These games based on push people in through the doors, make them spend money. If they leave, no big deal. there is more people coming in through the door to spend money. This last until the stream of new players dwindle down. Then a new re-skinned version of the game get released to repeat the process. 

Another one ride the bus! -)

sison
9 February, 2017, 8:15 AM UTC

sison said:

sison said:

i will say for one more time this suggestion

when you play a game where there is no auto hiding of your units there is a danger when you do many  raids if your pc suddenly appear a problem during the action you wont be able to hide your units until you fix it or you will have to visit an internet café if this possible,all this time your offense will be out of catacombs

so it is impossible not having an auto hinder for our offense one time per month

I explained what kind of auto hinder will be this

in case of you don't hide your offense in 2 minuits after  the arrive it should be automatically hidden from the game one time per month,

-ONE TIME PER MONTH

-automatically after of 2 minuits in case of the player don't hide it after the raids

simple

(protect the players apart from your money)

thank you

*I am talking about one auto-auto hinder not manual auto hinder,just to keep the players save one time per month in case of an unpredictable technical problem

Declined. The feature of auto-hiding Units does exest and players can use it anytime. 

you dont read good the suggestions seems

i am not talking about a manual auto-hinder plz read better and more carefully what i say

thanks

For new players Lord Oberon hide offense in such cases. Experienced players have the opportunity to use auto-hiding Units Item.

they dont have the opportunity to use auto-hider in case of technical problem ,plarium should provide protection in this case one time per month (in the case of your offense return after a raid i mean),there is no economic damage for plarium if you provide that safty tool one time per month for every player and game is more safe in any case,i probably never need it but in any case it would be good to exist

i am not talking about "in game" item that can be activated during your game experience but it should be activated in case of damage .i hope you understand me

thank you in addition :-)

Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 1:07 PM UTC

thelastbaron said:

SUGGESTION: Offensive troops are sent home automatically after a siege has been successful leaving only the defensive troops sent along there. This would be a wonderful feature in case a player is called away from his/her keyboard, and (according to everything I have just read here) should be possible with your existing coding. Many losses to players that are costly to fix result from the fact that sometimes we need to tend to real life and the easy fixes such as having offensive units sent back home automatically would help prevent the need to start rebuilding all over AGAIN. 

Hi! Lord thelastbaron, this suggestion is declined. Stormfall: Age of War is online game and you must always be on guard, and attacking is essential part of the game. Also, you can use Units Autohider Item in order to keep your Units safe. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 1:12 PM UTC

thelastbaron said:

Lord thelastbaron, as I mentioned on the Forum earlier, every player in Stormfall can reach TOP positions. That, however, requires a lot of time, Resources, Units, and considerable effort. Alternatively, you can use Sapphires to develop your Castle and increase military power. Everyone can get Sapphires for free simply playing the game actively, i.e. participating in Tournaments, capturing Hamlets, completing quests and Achievements, etc.

Some players decide in favor of in-app purchases to save time. It allows them to progress faster. Our game is free-to-play, and like any other game of this type it gives all players free access to all game features and an opportunity to accelerate their progress with in-app purchases. It takes less time to advance, but does not change the core of what every player needs to do to develop their Castle and grow military power. Moreover, there is a number of in-game limits so no one player can dominate an entire server. 

Alina Bright
Community Manager
9 February, 2017, 1:20 PM UTC
sison said:

sison said:

sison said:

i will say for one more time this suggestion

when you play a game where there is no auto hiding of your units there is a danger when you do many  raids if your pc suddenly appear a problem during the action you wont be able to hide your units until you fix it or you will have to visit an internet café if this possible,all this time your offense will be out of catacombs

so it is impossible not having an auto hinder for our offense one time per month

I explained what kind of auto hinder will be this

in case of you don't hide your offense in 2 minuits after  the arrive it should be automatically hidden from the game one time per month,

-ONE TIME PER MONTH

-automatically after of 2 minuits in case of the player don't hide it after the raids

simple

(protect the players apart from your money)

thank you

*I am talking about one auto-auto hinder not manual auto hinder,just to keep the players save one time per month in case of an unpredictable technical problem

Declined. The feature of auto-hiding Units does exest and players can use it anytime. 

you dont read good the suggestions seems

i am not talking about a manual auto-hinder plz read better and more carefully what i say

thanks

For new players Lord Oberon hide offense in such cases. Experienced players have the opportunity to use auto-hiding Units Item.

they dont have the opportunity to use auto-hider in case of technical problem ,plarium should provide protection in this case one time per month (in the case of your offense return after a raid i mean),there is no economic damage for plarium if you provide that safty tool one time per month for every player and game is more safe in any case,i probably never need it but in any case it would be good to exist

i am not talking about "in game" item that can be activated during your game experience but it should be activated in case of damage .i hope you understand me

thank you in addition :-)

I do understand you and, as I mentioned above, we won't add such a feature. I would really appreciate your understanding.
Jezebel
9 February, 2017, 6:36 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

Jezebel said:

Paragon points are useless to anyone with Paragon 10 yet they are included in rewards in tournaments, etc

consider having them go to our black market and give us a way to convert them to 30 min or 1 hr paragon activators or change the rewards to activators rather than points

or let us choose points or activators rather than not receiving that part of our reward

We're planning to improve Paragon Status feature and you're going to need Paragon Points.

then put them in my black market as it is right now if you have paragon 10 you don't receive your points in the black market so we have nothing for paragon rewards i have lost many points to date if this is the case how do you intend to compensate this for all of us who have paragon 10 and haven't been receiving points?

how about fix it - we are being cheated out of points if we are going to have the opportunity to use them in the future - I have been paragon 10 for over a year now so that is a heck of a lot of points I have lost 
Stewart_KT1
9 February, 2017, 10:35 PM UTC

Jezebel said:

Jezebel said:

Jezebel said:

how about fix it - we are being cheated out of points if we are going to have the opportunity to use them in the future - I have been paragon 10 for over a year now so that is a heck of a lot of points I have lost 

i agree, i have had way more than a year im owed as well, more like 18-24 month but cant recall so i would accept a years worth.

If it ever gets put in the game paragon lvl 11 and more.
Noodle maker extreme
sison
10 February, 2017, 10:09 AM UTC

to community manager:

ok i understand although i dont suggest something which hurt the company ii would like to see more open mind on the managment and  be sure i am always thinking to suggest thinks which does nt hurt the economical part of your work

thanks for your conservation i hope in the future to consider about something like that even if that protection from plarium was available one time  per 2 month, i think some things is simple and good and improve the game for both coiner and no coiner,

anyway  i also thanks for the conservation good day to you

GT K T-II
11 February, 2017, 2:33 PM UTC

Evolve the game to Next-Gen. A Few suggestions:

Have the option of rotating every building / construction 360 degree

Give the player the option of changinh the "inside castle layout". Different maps with different geographical features

When raid / siege / attack happens, the player should see the "graphics of unit" attacking and defending

Let the castle guards like Immortal, Red Dragon, Trolls etc, roam in the castle surrounding, it give more interactive feeling

I have a few more suggestion, but l will keep it to myself for now

Thanks

GT (A Game Fan) https://plarium.com/en/profile/3994790/

gogo sageger
11 February, 2017, 7:01 PM UTC
what the point giving a suggestion plarium have their own ideas their going to put on this game regardless if it improves the game or not that makes giving a suggestion pointless
we are god and god is us
ttedtedted
11 February, 2017, 8:19 PM UTC

Suggestion: Ability to add a short message to League resource requests.

So there are three 'urgent help' requests that we are able to create using the embassy; reinforcement, attack , and resource.  The first two requests we are able to add short messages. example "incoming attack 55 min need reinforcements" or "player raids me every day let's teach him a lesson", or anything else you would like to say.

I believe the ability to also add comments to resource requests would improve league play without causing an unbalance benefit to anyone.  

Why is this necessary?  Well there are numerous reasons to create resource requests.  when multiple requests are posted knowing what the resources are intended to be used for is a way to prioritize who to help first.  If one teammate is trying to upgrade their mine while another is trying to send resources to a new beacon, I want to be able to know that before I send help.  As this is just one example and there are many ways to use resources, being able to prioritize would be helpful.

UTC +8:00
1660119 users registered; 33467 topics; 252200 posts; our newest member:fontek1