Comments
Dec 30, 2016, 11:5912/30/16
03/01/16
jumy said:

Eugenia Misura said:

24Clayton said:

Rosconz said:

24Clayton said:

can we see in a side screen who else is on line when we are playing??

So you can know the guy you just spied on isn't on-line so can't boost his defenses up?

Also there are pontentially hundreds (if not thousands) of players on-line at any one time. Do you really want half your screen taken up with the list?

I sure hope this one never happens.

I meant for just my league, so that I know who in my league is on--messages can get a quicker reply if I know someone will look at them in the next minute and not the next day
There was suac a suggestion, to add the oppoortunity to see if your League mated are online. It's approved, we're planning to add it in future.

I had read negative feedback about it honestly

Can you please specify the details about it, Jumi?
Dec 30, 2016, 12:0312/30/16
03/01/16

Lord Mark said:

Show in a list all HERO's items that are in the game and show at every one the bonus .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Show a dot that will represent the BG BANK .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know ...i know...u will say no ....

I just want to show to states:

- green = positive Bank 

- red = negative bank

I ask for to much ?

1. This infromation should be discovered by players on their own.

2. Lord Mark, such change can affect the whole Battleground mechanics and won't help much in doing BGs.
Dec 30, 2016, 12:0512/30/16
03/01/16
Jezebel said:

FAILO said:

The biggest problem at this point is the loss of the need for defense, with the new updates (specifically the new tournaments) defense is useless to most leagues. There should be an even or close to even need for defense and offence. i am suggestiong to restore the need for defense before it is to late.

I support this ... how would we achieve this?  Oh I know STOP THE BEACON MASSACRE EVENTS!!! 
I know it can sound surprising, but many players actually like this event.
Dec 30, 2016, 12:0512/30/16
03/01/16
pawetchings1 said:

Is there a way to stop the pop-ups from interfering with downloads.  The pop-up for new player/warriors stops the downloads! You have to click it closed to resume the downloads.

Can you please specify this issue?
Dec 30, 2016, 14:3912/30/16
Jan 5, 2017, 16:26(edited)
11/27/14

Eugenia Misura said:

Lord Mark said:

Show in a list all HERO's items that are in the game and show at every one the bonus .

Show a dot that will represent the BG BANK .

I know ...i know...u will say no ....

I just want to show to states:

- green = positive Bank 

- red = negative bank

I ask for to much ?

1. This infromation should be discovered by players on their own.

2. Lord Mark, such change can affect the whole Battleground mechanics and won't help much in doing BGs.

Why Eugenia ? It will show how big and variable is the TAX  ? Why ?

You will fraud harder or what ?

Lord Mark, as I mentioned, because such change can affect the whole Battleground mechanics.

Dec 30, 2016, 15:4312/30/16
11/27/14

Dec 30, 2016, 18:3212/30/16
07/02/15
Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

FAILO said:

The biggest problem at this point is the loss of the need for defense, with the new updates (specifically the new tournaments) defense is useless to most leagues. There should be an even or close to even need for defense and offence. i am suggestiong to restore the need for defense before it is to late.

I support this ... how would we achieve this?  Oh I know STOP THE BEACON MASSACRE EVENTS!!! 
Well all you have is "statistics" about activity for it. but perhaps some players do although everyone i know hates it.   BUt in the end i dont think it matters so much about what players like as long as the game runs smoothly there is balance
Dec 31, 2016, 19:2612/31/16
08/27/16
I can truly appreciate that Plarium does this for money. I really can. From what I've seen over the last two days though, the game is nothing more than losing troops and using saps to revive the troops lost. I mean the Legendary Units, of course. And probably the higher level troops as well. Bottom line: Can you do something to even up the odds for people that don't buy 50 LUs a week?  The game is fun. The game is well laid out. It just doesn't seem right when the guy you beat comes back with 500x as many troops after you've wiped out his force on the first run. I've seen it happen a couple times now. Once again, I realize Plarium does this for money. I'd just like to see a little balance in the game against the Wallet Warrior leagues. Maybe they should be made mandatory to have that beside their icon? WW = Wallet Warriors. And the extra reads: no experience or strategy required. Just large amounts of in-game credits. Thank ya ver' much.
Jan 1, 2017, 09:5501/01/17
07/25/15

chopmeister98 said:

I can truly appreciate that Plarium does this for money. I really can. From what I've seen over the last two days though, the game is nothing more than losing troops and using saps to revive the troops lost. I mean the Legendary Units, of course. And probably the higher level troops as well. Bottom line: Can you do something to even up the odds for people that don't buy 50 LUs a week?  The game is fun. The game is well laid out. It just doesn't seem right when the guy you beat comes back with 500x as many troops after you've wiped out his force on the first run. I've seen it happen a couple times now. Once again, I realize Plarium does this for money. I'd just like to see a little balance in the game against the Wallet Warrior leagues. Maybe they should be made mandatory to have that beside their icon? WW = Wallet Warriors. And the extra reads: no experience or strategy required. Just large amounts of in-game credits. Thank ya ver' much.

balance only applies to non coiners. Any thing that get suggested to make way of life easier in regards of rebuild and bounce back get slapped in the face with "use strategy and tactics" because.. BALANCE..... very important not to mess with balance.... "meanwhile somewhere else, spend another 100 usd on sapphires"

Jan 1, 2017, 14:3201/01/17
11/13/16
Castles in the Air: I have always wanted a Castle In The Air with white billowy clouds underneath it. I'd pay real money for that.
Jan 2, 2017, 20:1901/02/17
Jan 2, 2017, 20:21(edited)
12/18/14

ajohn.abs said:

Suggestion for Fortresses

You need a certain criteria to upgrade the Fortress. At level 15+ I understand this involves Beacons. At level 20 I believe this to involve 5 x level 5 Beacons to be able to upgrade.

My suggestion is that you should not only need this criteria to be able to upgrade the Fortress but to keep it at the required level too. You should NOT be able to get to a level 20 Fortress and then dump the 5 level 5 Beacons.

If you lose a Beacon then you should lose the benefit of the Fortress at that level. 

Atm a level 20 Fortress is IMPOSSIBLE to take down (obviously defended). No1 in their right minds would even try especially with the Force Cap.

This would make it extremely hard for leagues to be able to hold 5 beacons and a well defended Fortress

This in turn would bring back the Beacon Wars and you could scrap the much HATED BEACON MASSACRE EVENT!!

It may even bring a little balance back to the map

Before you guys DISMISS the idea, tell Plarium there is MONEY in the idea. Beacons = WAR and WAR = MONEY!!

YES DO THIS!!!

or reduce the requirements to level the fortresses up - having to be top 10 and hold 5 beacons is very difficult and basically makes it impossible for a mid sized league to achieve this - with the beacon massacre events its near impossible for most leagues
Jan 3, 2017, 04:1201/03/17
12/18/14
Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

FAILO said:

My response to this was removed by one of the moderators, everything I wrote in my response was the truth but you refuse to let your player base see it.
Jan 3, 2017, 07:4201/03/17
Jan 3, 2017, 07:56(edited)
12/18/14
FAILO said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Jezebel said:

FAILO said:

Well all you have is "statistics" about activity for it. but perhaps some players do although everyone i know hates it.   BUt in the end i dont think it matters so much about what players like as long as the game runs smoothly there is balance
the "statistics" would include the defenders of said beacons that are being hit - they are defending but it doesn't necessarily mean they are willing participants - I will refrain from reposting my previous comment since it will just get deleted again - the truth is NOT to be shared with players who aren't aware of how things are really going down in the massacre events.
Jan 3, 2017, 09:5101/03/17
Jan 3, 2017, 09:52(edited)
08/22/15
Eugenia Misura said:

Any chance of linking quotes of more than 1 person stating this?
Jan 3, 2017, 20:0801/03/17
12/18/14
Rosconz said:

Eugenia Misura said:

**crickets** 
Jan 3, 2017, 20:2601/03/17
07/25/15

Rosconz said:

Eugenia Misura said:

Come to mind I haven't seen a lot of players swarm to the forums and shower their praise over it, no -)

Jan 4, 2017, 17:4301/04/17
Jezebel said:

Rosconz said:

Eugenia Misura said:

**crickets** 
**crickets**
Jan 4, 2017, 17:4401/04/17
Jezebel said:

ajohn.abs said:

Suggestion for Fortresses

You need a certain criteria to upgrade the Fortress. At level 15+ I understand this involves Beacons. At level 20 I believe this to involve 5 x level 5 Beacons to be able to upgrade.

My suggestion is that you should not only need this criteria to be able to upgrade the Fortress but to keep it at the required level too. You should NOT be able to get to a level 20 Fortress and then dump the 5 level 5 Beacons.

If you lose a Beacon then you should lose the benefit of the Fortress at that level. 

Atm a level 20 Fortress is IMPOSSIBLE to take down (obviously defended). No1 in their right minds would even try especially with the Force Cap.

This would make it extremely hard for leagues to be able to hold 5 beacons and a well defended Fortress

This in turn would bring back the Beacon Wars and you could scrap the much HATED BEACON MASSACRE EVENT!!

It may even bring a little balance back to the map

Before you guys DISMISS the idea, tell Plarium there is MONEY in the idea. Beacons = WAR and WAR = MONEY!!

YES DO THIS!!!

or reduce the requirements to level the fortresses up - having to be top 10 and hold 5 beacons is very difficult and basically makes it impossible for a mid sized league to achieve this - with the beacon massacre events its near impossible for most leagues
Not gonna happen as this would actually be an improvement lol
Jan 4, 2017, 17:4601/04/17

In fact I got a really bad suggestion. 

do a FORTRESS MASSACRE EVENT!!!

This will be implemented lol
Jan 5, 2017, 16:3401/05/17
03/01/16

Lords and Ladies, last several comments did not contain any constructive suggestions or ideas.

Please follow the Forum rules and discuss such topics in the appropriate threads, otherwise it's hard to track new players' suggestions.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.