Your Suggestions

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Dec 5, 2016, 16:3012/05/16
12/18/14

Gadheras said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Some games have a different dynamics which includes 1-2 hour rebuild of a full army. But our game is using a different approach. You need to invest your time and spend Resources to build a large army. Sometimes it takes several months of building for a single epic strike. And such strikes are more epic and more exciting than everyday 10k hits.

Some people like watching grass grow. I'm not one of those -) The bottom line in regards of rebuilding is your resources. If you lose 30k units or something silly. You won't have the resources to rebuild that in 1-2 hours.

Like, I can raid for resources and have unit queues going that is sevearl weeks long. If you wipe, you don't have much of anything to do anything with. Its better to quit and find some other game to play. On the other hand, if build time was much faster, you could take your available resources, and start build units and little by little you regain strenght and can go raiding again. You could recover in a matter of 2-3 weeks rather than half a year or even longer. And you would spend more time with the game as well.

We get it, Plariums vision is for impatient players to revive for sapphires and then, hey lets screw the rest give them a time penality that hopefully encourage them to spend money.

God forbid the value of a players time and effort in the game, creating content for both paying and f2p players get valued at all. 

http://prntscr.com/dfnzb8

I have troops training for the next 153 days, having those troops build faster would not change my game play much at all, how many players queue troops for that amount of time?  Why do I do this?  There is nothing else to spend my resources on, would I like to have them faster? Of course, but not really necessary, I am not playing battle grounds since Plarium has ruined them, those build queues will not change I raid and build daily, if anything they will get longer, so when I quit the game you all will be able to hit my castle for 6 or 7 months for PVP ha ha

Dec 5, 2016, 17:2112/05/16
07/25/15
Jezebel said:

Gadheras said:

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

Some games have a different dynamics which includes 1-2 hour rebuild of a full army. But our game is using a different approach. You need to invest your time and spend Resources to build a large army. Sometimes it takes several months of building for a single epic strike. And such strikes are more epic and more exciting than everyday 10k hits.

Some people like watching grass grow. I'm not one of those -) The bottom line in regards of rebuilding is your resources. If you lose 30k units or something silly. You won't have the resources to rebuild that in 1-2 hours.

Like, I can raid for resources and have unit queues going that is sevearl weeks long. If you wipe, you don't have much of anything to do anything with. Its better to quit and find some other game to play. On the other hand, if build time was much faster, you could take your available resources, and start build units and little by little you regain strenght and can go raiding again. You could recover in a matter of 2-3 weeks rather than half a year or even longer. And you would spend more time with the game as well.

We get it, Plariums vision is for impatient players to revive for sapphires and then, hey lets screw the rest give them a time penality that hopefully encourage them to spend money.

God forbid the value of a players time and effort in the game, creating content for both paying and f2p players get valued at all. 

http://prntscr.com/dfnzb8

I have troops training for the next 153 days, having those troops build faster would not change my game play much at all, how many players queue troops for that amount of time?  Why do I do this?  There is nothing else to spend my resources on, would I like to have them faster? Of course, but not really necessary, I am not playing battle grounds since Plarium has ruined them, those build queues will not change I raid and build daily, if anything they will get longer, so when I quit the game you all will be able to hit my castle for 6 or 7 months for PVP ha ha

Plarium never grasped the concept of "Get back into the saddle" they just flog the horse dead :p
Dec 5, 2016, 17:4312/05/16
Jan 12, 2017, 14:18(edited)
03/22/16

Could we build a mechanism where we could send a league Wall of Defense to a league member. Normally only those capable of performing league attack could do a league Wall of Defense of any league member.

I'm not sure that I get you right, you can send Units as reinforcement. Can you please specify what do you mean?

Dec 5, 2016, 17:4612/05/16
Jan 16, 2017, 09:15(edited)
03/22/16

brunsonthomas said:

Please add cost of Lost Art levels and building levels the cost in sketches for those levels so financial planning isn't caught unawares when trying to upgrade Lost Arts and Buildings.

We've recently fixed this. Can you give me more details?

http://prntscr.com/dfp2jx

This shows the catacombs. You do not show cost of upgrade until you do each level so you cannot preplan expenses in sketches.

Declined. We won't add the infromation about the number of Sketches needed for upgrading on each level. Players should gather such information while playing the game. 

Dec 5, 2016, 17:5712/05/16
Dec 5, 2016, 18:06(edited)

brunsonthomas said:

brunsonthomas said:

Please add cost of Lost Art levels and building levels the cost in sketches for those levels so financial planning isn't caught unawares when trying to upgrade Lost Arts and Buildings.

We've recently fixed this. Can you give me more details?

http://prntscr.com/dfp2jx

This shows the catacombs. You do not show cost of upgrade until you do each level so you cannot preplan expenses in sketches.

stay calm, I explain step by step: 

read question: Please add cost of Lost Art levels and building levels the cost in sketches for those levels so financial planning 

See the screen and use a little logical imagination

ps, same for all build and lost art

i'm a genius or maybe the team understand very little?

sure 100% I'm not genius and i know very little English (VNP Very Normal People!!!! do not confuse with VIP ) 

Dec 5, 2016, 19:5812/05/16
09/05/15
zapelo said:

Add a FORTRESS MASSACRE event
Lets not and say that we did
Dec 6, 2016, 07:0912/06/16
07/12/14

Ok heres another fortress suggestion,

how about a sahpire bank where league mambers

can send sahpires to the fortress to be used for upgrades 

rather than just one one person having to put it all

in on his or her own.

Dec 6, 2016, 10:4812/06/16
12/06/16
I found a bg that was being protected by weors guard. Could not be attacked
Dec 6, 2016, 11:0412/06/16
12/06/16
Is there any way to integrate the keyboard better to different systems and possibly add a multi language translation key. It's getting hard to recruit people if you only speak english
Dec 6, 2016, 21:3912/06/16
03/13/15
Rosconz said:

Maybe I am just missing it but I can not find anywhere that tells us the defensive strength value that our league has in our beacon/s. I can see the number of troops in each but not the total points value of those troops. This would be useful when sending more defense to determine which beacon is the weakest.

We didn't change that part actually. We will also add the information about each player Unit strength on Beacons.
Please could you also consider this for Fortress. It is hard to determine how much force is there in the Fortress.
Dec 6, 2016, 21:4812/06/16
03/13/15
DarkKayla said:

miraculix said:

Warrior said:

miraculix said:

hello !! i would like to point out that

i find it sad the way rewards with

tomes and glorypoints is set

since we only have one fortress to upgrade

but got 10 knowledges to upgrade

we acually need much more tomes than glorypoints

hope plarium can se the point in that

and will make the nessasery changes'

regards miraculix

For higher fortress level you need more glory Points than tomes.. add the numbers and you will see that the combination is near about in balance.

well if your league has the fortress at high level

im sure u didnt take ur knowlish up there yet

the simple reason is we dont get enough tomes

in rewards to mach fortress upgrade

and thats exatly my point   

it is the knowlish making ur league stronger

not the level of the fortress 

miraculix

Regardless, none of that matters until they give us more "safe" levels. There's no point in trying to upgrade past 8 right now, and in fact it is in all practicality impossible to take it above 9-10 without getting a group of leagues to all work together to do it, considering how you have to delevel fortresses and have beacons and who knows what else at high levels. If they made another "safe" zone somewhere in the 12-15 range, then I think we would see a lot more activity with them and you might see how the numbers balance better.
I think that is why it is a game of Strategy .. you have to find a way to get to the top or in this case get the fortress to the higher level with all the difficulty that is there.
Dec 6, 2016, 21:5112/06/16
03/13/15
zapelo said:

Add a FORTRESS MASSACRE event

Dec 6, 2016, 22:0312/06/16
03/13/15
Lady Nerium KT-S2 said:

There seems to be a concern about leagues retaining the use of troops belonging to reset players, and it has been hinted that the recent Beacon Massacre was intended to take care of this, if only as a side effect.

Suggestion 1 -- Remove troops from a castle at time of reset.  "User Deleted" should mean all units/troops deleted. 

Another issue is leagues keeping inactive players on the roster to keep their troops in beacons. This is harder because some people leave for a while, and then return to the game. 

Suggestion 2 -- After a certain point after reaching Long Ago status, say 30 days, the units in an inactive castle are gradually lost - 1% a day possibly? Eventually, there would be no point in keeping the inactive player. This would return the castle to the pool of raiding targets.

I think the beacon massacre is already doing more than enough justice to this.
Dec 7, 2016, 02:5112/07/16
07/16/16

Why are the purchase packages only ever increased.  I would be more inclined to buy them if there were cheaper options.  I only get offered the $100 and $200 bonus pack because I splurged once.  I will never do that again

Annne
Dec 7, 2016, 02:5612/07/16
07/12/14

give league marshals and captains more group pm's

Dec 7, 2016, 14:3112/07/16
Dec 7, 2016, 20:40(edited)

djmoody said:

I suggest the time has come for the players to rise and with a unified voice make Plarium pay attention. 

Within the past couple of weeks we have:

- Seen the launch of a gambling update, the most cynical and unethical update I have ever seen a developer run (probably not even legal in many places over the world).

- A clear BG problem backed by definitive proof that they have simply brushed under the carpet and ignored

- Ignored the unanimous voice of the player base not to run Beacon massacre

. They don't view customers as having any stakeholding in the game, choosing to run the game only to maximise short term profit. Nothing is done that isn't a short term shot in the arm to Plarium revenue (even at the detriment to their own long term).

Well it's time to show them that we aren't simply powerless and can't be treated like Sh1t on their shoes forever.

I have a number of ways we can gain leverage over Plarium and MAKE them start to take notice of us. But after 3yrs it's to get out of this abusive relationship.

To this end I will be reaching out to all the leaders of Dark Plains league to organise and co-ordinate the player base. If other players from Facebook, Kabam and Untamed Lands want to get involved PM me here.

This won't be the usual toothless whinging. There are some seriously impacting ways we can get Plarium's attention.

need action

Dec 9, 2016, 08:0412/09/16
07/25/15

The way trade work....

It would make more sense that if you put up a trade offer. Then the person accept it, ferry the goods to you and then pick up the goods you offer and bring it back himself.

For you to haul your goods to his place and go empty back, doesn't make sense at all.

Make it so when you accept a offer, you haul your goods to the place and bring back the trade yourself. And if someone accepting a offer you make, same applies.

Dec 9, 2016, 12:5512/09/16
07/08/14

Would you consider to add sketches to the market, since they are resources too ?

They could f.i. be traded against soulstones, skulls, paragon points or dragon points.
Dec 12, 2016, 18:4712/12/16
09/05/15

walskipper said:

I Demand the possibility to download in .csv alliance statistic that you are a member in order to be able to process more comfortably'm pleased and war strategie 

Passing this one to our devs.

Any news ? 

A few other stats would be nice to have (Beacon def in particular)

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.