This topic is closed

Your Suggestions

800 Replies
Jezebel
17 August, 2016, 3:40 PM UTC
Gadheras said:

djmoody said:

vakonziko said:

Someone already explained why I want limit removal on iron/gold packs. It will not hurt anyone, some people can't bother raiding so they want to buy them. I don't see why we should have limit on those since food does not have it. Also would like to see lower prices for those packs. Its very hard to keep your barracks busy and in the same time upgrade 4 buildings ( I have 4 craftsmans ) plus upgrade lost arts. Some lost arts like dragon/chimera take 100-200k ea, big buildings also insane ress prices and plus you have to build troops. Those limits like on raiding and ress packs are needless. Time consuming games never have limits on those, this is the only thing that makes you play more than 5 min per day those games if you have no limit( because you set up everything and go off again now ).

Passed to devs.

Absolutely do not support this.

Pack limits prevent uncontrolled coining. Why any normal player would suggest this is beyond me.

No packs are required by someone actively playing the game and raiding properly.

coiners already spend a fortune on rev units, buy units and all kind of other stuff. To even make good use of resource packs, you would have to buy time boosters in addition.  With time being a factor and storage of resources. I dont really see a big issue with it compared to lot of other stuff.
Building troops costs less than reviving, if a player is already spending money for saphs chances are they have a lot of boosts from the package deals, so yes this would be an unfair advantage for a big coiner to build limitless amounts of troops.  Reviving troops costs a lot even with a 75% discount.
UTC +0:00
brunsonthomas
17 August, 2016, 3:52 PM UTC

There are many castles that are inactive, user deleted and even bot fields on Untamed Lands. Unlike The Dark Plains there are no vacant or a way to move to them. This puts League players and Beacon owners at a distinct disadvantage of not being able to create a well of players around their fortress or beacon. Please remove unnecessary castles replace with vacant and allow purchase of relocation and Precision relocation spells.

I will ask when we are planing to add them.
UTC +5:00
Gadheras
17 August, 2016, 4:18 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

Gadheras said:

djmoody said:

vakonziko said:

Someone already explained why I want limit removal on iron/gold packs. It will not hurt anyone, some people can't bother raiding so they want to buy them. I don't see why we should have limit on those since food does not have it. Also would like to see lower prices for those packs. Its very hard to keep your barracks busy and in the same time upgrade 4 buildings ( I have 4 craftsmans ) plus upgrade lost arts. Some lost arts like dragon/chimera take 100-200k ea, big buildings also insane ress prices and plus you have to build troops. Those limits like on raiding and ress packs are needless. Time consuming games never have limits on those, this is the only thing that makes you play more than 5 min per day those games if you have no limit( because you set up everything and go off again now ).

Passed to devs.

Pack limits prevent uncontrolled coining. Why any normal player would suggest this is beyond me.

No packs are required by someone actively playing the game and raiding properly.

coiners already spend a fortune on rev units, buy units and all kind of other stuff. To even make good use of resource packs, you would have to buy time boosters in addition.  With time being a factor and storage of resources. I dont really see a big issue with it compared to lot of other stuff.
Building troops costs less than reviving, if a player is already spending money for saphs chances are they have a lot of boosts from the package deals, so yes this would be an unfair advantage for a big coiner to build limitless amounts of troops.  Reviving troops costs a lot even with a 75% discount.
at this stage in the game, cheaper and no limit on res packs would benefit those that doesnt spend as much more than heavy coiners imho.
UTC +2:00
djmoody
18 August, 2016, 12:06 AM UTC

Gadheras said:

Jezebel said:

Gadheras said:

djmoody said:

vakonziko said:

Passed to devs.

at this stage in the game, cheaper and no limit on res packs would benefit those that doesnt spend as much more than heavy coiners imho.

15 a day is plenty of advantage that can be bought. No more is needed. For example that is a farm a day. Why the hell is it a good idea that people coin their buildings up uber fast.

And consider the free boosts the uber coiners have already got for free from buying packages. Unlimited res packages = instant VERY CHEAP troops for uber coiners.

I don't know why we are still discussing it, its such a bad idea. Wreck game balance further for little to no benefit.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Gadheras
18 August, 2016, 7:35 AM UTC
djmoody said:

15 a day is plenty of advantage that can be bought. No more is needed. For example that is a farm a day. Why the hell is it a good idea that people coin their buildings up uber fast.

And consider the free boosts the uber coiners have already got for free from buying packages. Unlimited res packages = instant VERY CHEAP troops for uber coiners.

I don't know why we are still discussing it, its such a bad idea. Wreck game balance further for little to no benefit.
lol, this game is way past ballance. its way past being a train wreck of ballance as well. 
miraculix
18 August, 2016, 7:33 PM UTC

i will try to explain in a possitive way

i was one of the ones who came up with the idear to fortress

i surgested a "fort knox" for the league !!! this was a surgestion

made for improving the game but all in favor of the players features

was removed and replaced with money to plarium

so i would like to se my original idears added to the fortress

no.1  league members should be able to set in food iron and gold

to be directed where needed within the league

We are planning to create another feature which will include something similar. I can't say more right now.

no. 2  leaguemembers should be able to contribute saphires

of what ammount they can affort set in to a joined pool

No for Sapphires, unfortunately.

But it's possible that we will give a possibility to buy a certain amount of Fortress Resources according to the number of Sapphires you have (Some packs maybe), and we are planning to give an opportunity to contribute to your Fortress Upgrade times.

these two topics means then

ressurces and saphires where to be in the fortress as in a bank

all this with no limitations (no limit for the day/week

not in and not out)

then the marshall and maby two captains should all aprove

for a transaction to take place !! like neuclear security

examble to what this where meant for !!!!

used for split the cost of upgrading beacons/fortress 

or even handed to players within the league in need 

thx hope plarium will make this real 

so the fortress also have features to improve gaming

for the players without any dollar charge

as the whole idear with the fortress was  about the players game

getting improved by being able to help eachother within the leagues

not to try to increase plariums economy  ( dont have my interrest what so ever )

regards miraculix

dworka777
19 August, 2016, 12:07 PM UTC

1) Encourage players that just lost large part of their army to make a "Comeback".

Increase the production of units depending on food production.

Either by plain numbers (10 000/h production - + 100%)

Or by % (producing 20 000/h food out of 30 000/h resulting in 66% boost)

This would encourage ppl to 1) play BGs

2) Not quit the game

3) Boost could be in favor of Imparial units thus increasing playrium income.

2) Units purchased by gold/iron/food/amulets resources could be bought back

A) In limited numbers (only 1/5 of the lost units) back with double of the resources that they originaly cost

B) In a similar way the Imperial units are bought, little amount of sapphires + resources. In this case it could be original cost (normal units cost) + 1/2 of sapphires cost from Imperial units.

C) You can introduce Healing row. Once a week you would be able to revive 10%-20% of your lost units for free but you would need to wait 1 week until the units are healed.

This would of course go only for PvP attacks not for Battleground attacks !!!!!

Also of course Legendary and special Sapphire only units (thieves etc.) EXCLUDED

Unfortunately, our developers won't make any changes to the Hospital. It will remain as it is.
UTC -10:00
djmoody
19 August, 2016, 12:32 PM UTC

Ability to reset BG bank to zero.

You will probably be aware that a number of players have significant negative bank.

This means they can't do BG's again. They cant take part in quests. They cant farm for items. They can't help their leagues in quests. In short a lot of recently added gameplay isn't available to them.

It would be great if those players could rejoin the game and take part in content. Every little thing to help them stay in the game before they get bored and quit would be great.

Once again - would be great if we could have a BG bank amnisty where people who ask could have their BG bank reset to zero.

Why doo you think they can't do BGs? They can. Giving such an amnisty would mean giving an unfair advantage to some players.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
miraculix
19 August, 2016, 2:33 PM UTC

dworka777 said:

1) Encourage players that just lost large part of their army to make a "Comeback".

2) Not quit the game

A) In limited numbers (only 1/5 of the lost units) back with double of the resources that they originaly cost

B) In a similar way the Imperial units are bought, little amount of sapphires + resources. In this case it could be original cost (normal units cost) + 1/2 of sapphires cost from Imperial units.

C) You can introduce Healing row. Once a week you would be able to revive 10%-20% of your lost units for free but you would need to wait 1 week until the units are healed.

Also of course Legendary and special Sapphire only units (thieves etc.) EXCLUDED

reply to no 1)

this was what my point of being able to pool saphires 

was meant for

so if someone looses everything the entire league

could donate saphires into a treasure chamber within

the fortress and then if needed the unlucky member could resive

permission to a chosen amount of the leagues saphires

to help revive lost armys

regards miraculix

brunsonthomas
19 August, 2016, 4:41 PM UTC

Could another safe level be added for Fortresses and Beacons.   Say level 20. So that once level 20 has been achieved it cannot be downgraded. This would encourage Leagues to put more effort into upgrading past level 8.

Declined. In other games we have even less safe levels ;)
db dbomb
19 August, 2016, 7:01 PM UTC

Scroll market trades.

Would like to see more option available to players under these trades (i have included two that i would like to see). Options that can allow more advanced trading.

1. Being able to trade on more than a one on one basis, offering two scrolls for one and vise versa (i vision a 3 on each side of trade option...3 for 2 etc)

It's a good idea, but...Wouldn't it be hard to find a 3x3 match?

2. Adding a small text box for trades. More advanced trades would benefit from being able to include some verbage regarding said offers.

For example, what would it be? 

djmoody
19 August, 2016, 8:04 PM UTC

dworka777 said:

2) Not quit the game

How about a really really good healer offer (95%+) BUT it's a one-off and its capped at a couple of mil. After your first time of using it goes to normal.

Simple for Plarium to implement as virtually all the mechanics are there.

Could be good business for Plarium as might encourage some people to spend money on the game for the first time. Uber cheap heal to restore their game too good to miss.

But wouldn't be unbalanced (as I think the original suggestions would have have been).

I don't think people should be able to rebuild and rebuild time and time again for cheap. That makes it unfair for the good players who kills someone off and then has to complete again and again and again against their cheaply rebuilt troops. Even the best players would eventually be worn down due to the differential.

Gadheras
19 August, 2016, 9:04 PM UTC
djmoody said:

dworka777 said:

2) Not quit the game

How about a really really good healer offer (95%+) BUT it's a one-off and its capped at a couple of mil. After your first time of using it goes to normal.

Could be good business for Plarium as might encourage some people to spend money on the game for the first time. Uber cheap heal to restore their game too good to miss.

But wouldn't be unbalanced (as I think the original suggestions would have have been).

I don't think people should be able to rebuild and rebuild time and time again for cheap. That makes it unfair for the good players who kills someone off and then has to complete again and again and again against their cheaply rebuilt troops. Even the best players would eventually be worn down due to the differential.

Shorter build times would help a long way. But plarium is set against it...  :/
Rodeo
19 August, 2016, 9:47 PM UTC

Hello,

i was thinking that it would be nice to see, on the Global map view, a small flashing indicators for every Sorcery happening between players,but then i felt it might be complex to develop.

my suggestion is, On the global Map view, Is it possible to create something like a flashing light indicator or a blink when our friends or league members get hit by a Sorcery. (the blink can stop after the spell gets over)

I could see we already have a grouping on the Global Map View as,

League Members

Beacons

War ( In this you can show the blink when our friends or league members get hit by a Sorcery)

Challenge ( In this you can show for every Sorcery happening between players, Show my enemies, Show my league enemies)

League Fortress

We will add a similar feature.

Rodeo
20 August, 2016, 3:47 AM UTC

Hello,

I could see various shades of colors are maintained for every league to show their influence over the Map.

Actually you need only 5 colors and you already have such color demarcation for league status like

At War - Red

At Peace - Green

At Ally - Blue

No Status - Grey

Home League influence - (Choose one)

Same colors can be used to show the league influence on the global Map.

Territories with same colors may look a bit confusing.

Rodeo:

Well there are boundaries clearly de-marked in black.

As a player, i need to understand which ones are my allies influential area  and which ones are under my enemies influential. Currently too many colors are not helping in any way. 

For all my league members there will be only one view of the Map. well for a different league depending on their allies and enemies they will have their own one view among their league players.

dworka777
20 August, 2016, 1:04 PM UTC

djmoody said:

dworka777 said:

2) Not quit the game

My point is in having a fun ...

You know if you are playing a game you should have some fun of it, and it should not be boring. If I would loose my army I could go away for 3 months and still my units would be in production rows. I don't want to unbalance the game I want to have fun. But current state of the game is not allowing you to have fun. Plarium stated that they want to see large battles etc. But again they are just heading for money of elite, who is spending 1 000 dollars per month and more. But if you have to stand against something like this http://prnt.sc/c7do1a then it is clear that Plarium is only mocking us.

So my point is that if you would allow us to rebuild then you would definitely see more battles.

UTC -10:00
Gadheras
20 August, 2016, 2:32 PM UTC

dworka777 said:

djmoody said:

dworka777 said:

2) Not quit the game

You know if you are playing a game you should have some fun of it, and it should not be boring. If I would loose my army I could go away for 3 months and still my units would be in production rows. I don't want to unbalance the game I want to have fun. But current state of the game is not allowing you to have fun. Plarium stated that they want to see large battles etc. But again they are just heading for money of elite, who is spending 1 000 dollars per month and more. But if you have to stand against something like this http://prnt.sc/c7do1a then it is clear that Plarium is only mocking us.

So my point is that if you would allow us to rebuild then you would definitely see more battles.

We are kinda only worth our weight in USD.. I don't mind games where you can pay to skip, save time and so on. Kinda like wargames. Its a lot of grinding to get where you want, but you can pay if you want to get more xp and such- Problem with Stormfall there is no grind to compensate, there is just waiting, waiting, more waiting... fun and imersive...

zach-rose11
20 August, 2016, 7:52 PM UTC

Please allow players on server 2 to have the option of playing the game as on server 1. We are not currently allowed the option to buy any relocation gateways, resulting in new players being dumped into random fields where the highest levels are all sub 15, which then results in said players not having any chance to realistically gain any PvP, I started on server 2 unfortunately and made a new castle and I was mindblown that even at lower levels there is PvP, not to mention the mass of beacons compared to the other server. 

tl;dr Please allow us to relocate to vacant lots/random lots on the map for the other server (2) so we are able to be within 20 miles of active players and not people who were drawn to the game through adds and quit after the 1st day.

Pros - Plarium, you will make more money $$, it will help the atmosphere and growth of server 2, will help to let players who are dedicated to have an easier time doing quests.

Cons - None? closer battles, = more pvp = more packs BOUGHT, honestly there is no reason this isn't already allowed on the server? 

Relocation Items will be added to server 2. I will ask when exactly.

Conan RA
20 August, 2016, 9:32 PM UTC

I have seen several leagues that state a certain level is required to join the league. However, after talking to the various marshals it appears there is no way to enforce that, other than dismissing players. Could you incorporate a feature that would allow a marshal to set a limit i.e. level xx to join and anyone below that level would automatically be barred from joining that league?

Everyone can join the Academy. You can't limit the level in it. However, you can limit the level for your main members.
djmoody
20 August, 2016, 10:23 PM UTC

dworka777 said:

Well if the point is the game should be rebalanced between active players and coiners then I am in 100% agreement. That went wrong in this game over 1 year ago.

I can't see Plarium changing this but I would love the playing field to be evened out.

We have F2P, modest P2P and uber P2P. Even the modest P2P are lost in the game against the idiots who are happy to spend tens of thousands of dollars and Plarium lets those uber coiners buy infinite troops instantly. Balance is broken.
1782381 users registered; 48512 topics; 287819 posts; our newest member:wyjt