Another Big league pay for their assult on small League

34 Replies
Warhawk75
6 August, 2017, 4:59 PM UTC

Yet again The Ratcoms stand head to head with a top 10 league The Fellowship that belived by threaths they could stop us.

They claim we worked together with Wvyern Horde that they apparently were fighting. Lol i did not even know. However i did some pvp that resulted in Fellowship to hit The Ratcoms single Beacon that we had low defence for same reason ;)








Last strike that took it down:





After that the leadership in The Ratcoms desided to contact Wvyern Horde and ask what its all about.. After a good meeting we desided to cooperate against a Bully league as they seem to be.

Wvyern Horde provided many soften blows and assistance to bring down Beacon levels after we take them down..

We desided after testing all their Beacon to take down 3 and leave little for them which they dont have the respect to do with others.

Beacon 656


http://prntscr.com/g52j2s

http://prntscr.com/g52j9z

http://prntscr.com/g52jfm


Beacon 654:


https://image.prntscr.coz

http://prntscr.com/g52klz

http://prntscr.com/g52ku9


Beacon 657:


http://prntscr.com/g52lag

http://prntscr.com/g52lo1

http://prntscr.com/g52lxg

http://prntscr.com/g52m5j

So in the end of this story the not so happy end for Fellowship must be : They took down a Beacon and lost 3, pushed The Ratcoms to make/form a new alliance with The Wvyern Horde.

And lesson of the story is not to poke a rat that is cornered ;)


Ratcom_Warhawk75

UTC +0:00
bobyoung
6 August, 2017, 6:20 PM UTC
nice story!!
UTC +4:00
djmoody
7 August, 2017, 2:04 AM UTC

If you want those screenshots embedded in the post.

- Click your current link to take your to the prntscr website of the screenshot

- Right click the image and select "copy image address"

- Edit your post and hit the insert image button in the forum's menu

- Paste (cntl+V) the image address into the ULR field in the pop up

- Bingo all sorted



Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
JWeiser_FoL
7 August, 2017, 12:20 PM UTC

Lol nice story. But still don't understand why u guys lost so much hitting our lowly defended beacons lmao do u guys need some lessons on how to do softening blows? 

JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
JWeiser_FoL
7 August, 2017, 12:27 PM UTC

Don't worry give me some time and I'll get the screen shots of all the offense wyvern horde and ratcoms lost lmao

JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
JWeiser_FoL
7 August, 2017, 12:52 PM UTC


https://prnt.sc/g54w3m      This last one was a member of wyvern horde who left all their stuff in the yard 

JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
Sifr
7 August, 2017, 1:02 PM UTC
Fighter Sifr of Fellowship
UTC +0:00
ETsphere
7 August, 2017, 1:48 PM UTC

I am looking at the number of troops lost. 


Are these numbers from August  2015? 


Next to no real troops on the beacon and the beacon hits. 



UTC +0:00
ETsphere
7 August, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

example of hits in 2015 

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/oct-2015-1/

UTC +0:00
stinkybudz
7 August, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC
But John I like the Ratcoms
UTC +0:00
Alkdier
7 August, 2017, 2:18 PM UTC

ETsphere said:


example of hits in 2015 

https://plarium.com/en/strategy-games/stormfall-age-of-war/chronicle/oct-2015-1/



by the looks of it, it looks like those hits in 2015 were bigger 

UTC +0:00
Warhawk75
7 August, 2017, 2:42 PM UTC

JWeiser_FoL said:


Lol nice story. But still don't understand why u guys lost so much hitting our lowly defended beacons lmao do u guys need some lessons on how to do softening blows? 

I think i know way more than u do.. U must be tired of whinning lol.. Agian for us little loss u lost way more than we did... And to a little league.. LOL that proves u cant protect what u have even u are "Big" league .. Same story as Destiny back in the days .. All for show.. 

Be carefull is all i can say now ur cards are showing
UTC +0:00
Warhawk75
7 August, 2017, 3:02 PM UTC
djmoody said:

If you want those screenshots embedded in the post.

- Click your current link to take your to the prntscr website of the screenshot

- Right click the image and select "copy image address"

- Edit your post and hit the insert image button in the forum's menu

- Paste (cntl+V) the image address into the ULR field in the pop up

- Bingo all sorted



I did that with some but at the rest it say image error
UTC +0:00
Warhawk75
7 August, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC

JWeiser_FoL said:


Don't worry give me some time and I'll get the screen shots of all the offense wyvern horde and ratcoms lost lmao

Then make sure u count right... Ur looses were much bigger than ours lol... we only lost 1 beacon u lost 3 HAHA.. And troops lost was limited on our side.. What wvyern loose in castle attack have nothing to do with this.. 

I do have a box of tissue i bought just for u ;)
UTC +0:00
TheDarkKnight
7 August, 2017, 3:08 PM UTC
It is a war game
UTC +0:00
Alkdier
7 August, 2017, 3:29 PM UTC
lmao the screenshots prove it all
UTC +0:00
JWeiser_FoL
7 August, 2017, 3:35 PM UTC

Warhawk75 said:


JWeiser_FoL said:


Lol nice story. But still don't understand why u guys lost so much hitting our lowly defended beacons lmao do u guys need some lessons on how to do softening blows? 

I think i know way more than u do.. U must be tired of whinning lol.. Agian for us little loss u lost way more than we did... And to a little league.. LOL that proves u cant protect what u have even u are "Big" league .. Same story as Destiny back in the days .. All for show.. 

Be carefull is all i can say now ur cards are showing

If you say so, Territory and rank mean nothing in this game anymore. Troop loss from our side and troop loss from your side are what matters and the screenshots show u guys took a bigger hit then we did by far lol.....but at least you guys were smart enough to pull your offense from beacons  unlike wyvern horde. 
JWeiser_FoL
UTC -6:00
OCTAVIAN
7 August, 2017, 3:54 PM UTC
If you say so, Territory and rank mean nothing in this game anymore. Troop loss from our side and troop loss from your side are what matters and the screenshots show u guys took a bigger hit then we did by far lol.....but at least you guys were smart enough to pull your offense from beacons  unlike wyvern horde. 

Well, looks like you have issues to find right picture, and i think you have some with math to :) 

If need help, i can send you all ss with all beacons attacks , but with math you have to deal yourself :) 

UTC +3:00
John Sss
7 August, 2017, 4:03 PM UTC

This is funny... we "fellowship" are not  even focusing on ratcoms.  Are they asking us too? Killing little bits of defence on some of our beacons makes them think they are winning a war? 

we never declared war on ratcoms, we just took one beacon down. but i guess hitting beacons today is considered declaring war....

our beacons get hit by countless leagues everyday... do you see them declaring war?


I think people are behind times and not moving forward. this game is not played the same as it was 3 years ago.

we are not even phased here at fellowship. 

what we are getting a'lot of here at fellowship is  Harassment letters sent to the entire fellowship league daily  from wyvern horde.

our members are Blacklisting these players. By the way, WH has sent us some good amount of offence from their league... why iam saying this is because they make themselves out to be a small weak league and this is not the case. 


UTC +0:00
Jezebel
7 August, 2017, 4:39 PM UTC
John Sss said:

This is funny... we "fellowship" are not  even focusing on ratcoms.  Are they asking us too? Killing little bits of defence on some of our beacons makes them think they are winning a war? 

we never declared war on ratcoms, we just took one beacon down. but i guess hitting beacons today is considered declaring war....

our beacons get hit by countless leagues everyday... do you see them declaring war?


I think people are behind times and not moving forward. this game is not played the same as it was 3 years ago.

we are not even phased here at fellowship. 

what we are getting a'lot of here at fellowship is  Harassment letters sent to the entire fellowship league daily  from wyvern horde.

our members are Blacklisting these players. By the way, WH has sent us some good amount of offence from their league... why iam saying this is because they make themselves out to be a small weak league and this is not the case. 


lol that's typical - I have had Dragonfire and his alts blacklisted for over a year now - the only sane one in that league seems to be Afri
UTC +0:00
1722024 users registered; 42743 topics; 271781 post; our newest member:ราชาสนามรบ