The Saga continues on server 2

441 Reply
Optimus Prime
4 August, 2017, 8:21 PM UTC

I don't really care what BR does to be honest. Congrats on downgrading an empty fortress! I do not really believe you guys are 'better' than anyone, you just take the game much more seriously. I suppose some prefer to spend more time on the game than others, but to each their own.

I also don't have any opinions of most BR players (don't know them) but I do feel their 'trust' as you put it in Teddy is why they do not know or understand how he treats other leagues and players. BR -or Ted- only gives beacons to other leagues so he can use it to manipulate them later. He manages to keep this info from his own players, leading them to believe he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.Perhaps I should have studied Psychology instead lol.

We (KTR) have done little in this war, this is true. We are a smaller league. We take our shots when we can. An attack by us just for the purpose of war would be foolish. We are not that foolish. However, you are free to believe as you like. I do not play the 'victim' nor do I play the 'little dog'. Believing we could take out BR quickly would also be foolish. If BR was so confident in their abilities then why do they continue to have alts and spies in other leagues? Is that just part of the game? It is against the rules of Plarium but that is ok. We can deal with that too.

As Clueless mentioned earlier, the 'dumb' players in our league making mistakes are spies/alts of BR and BR uses this to make other leagues look bad. Am I whining? No. I just think it is childish to point out things as 'facts' when it is actually the person making the claim who is responsible for it. Of course, everything in this game seems to be how leagues are 'perceived' rather than how they actually are. Teddy says to get to know BR. All I have heard is players talk about KTR as if they knew us. They do not.

No one doubts BR is a strong league. However, there are many strong players, not all are in BR. KT, Dark Phoenix, Friendship, and many others have very strong players who are very skilled. I have yet to see armies and strength take a league to the top rankings, other than maybe KT and BR. It has more often been diplomacy, politics and deception leading the way.

I congratulate BR on their strong league and all the skills they have. It must take a lot of time and effort to do that. I will continue to help those who ask for help but will maintain my time at a reasonable level. If someone chooses to spend all of their time on this game that is their prerogative. I prefer to spend some of my day and money on things like:

Family

Working

Hunting

Fishing

Golf

Beach vacations

If this game and being on the biggest coining league is what you need to feel confident, then by all means don't let me stand in the way of your much needed ego boost. Good luck to you, hope it works out.

OP

UTC +4:00
Oracle
5 August, 2017, 7:19 AM UTC

Optimus Prime said:

I prefer to spend some of my day and money on things like:

Family

Working

Hunting

Fishing

Golf

Beach vacations

If this game and being on the biggest coining league is what you need to feel confident, then by all means don't let me stand in the way of your much needed ego boost. Good luck to you, hope it works out.

OP

Some very valid points there. What do you hunt, I like hunting too. Although I hate poachers, who hunt gazelles and bucks and not eat them after.

Anyways I want to CONGRATULATE you guys for such an awesome post you have made out of these thread. These post, have almost 15K views, Is the first in these section of the forum to maintain a civil, culture of dialog. Even though you guys have different opinions on the game, and the affairs that govern the game. You used thesis, and not out of culture flames, to communicate your arguments. 

These section was toxic before you guys came along, For that I have pinned your post, this is until it expires/or gets polluted. 

Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
Optimus Prime
5 August, 2017, 9:19 PM UTC

Oracle said:

Optimus Prime said:

I prefer to spend some of my day and money on things like:

Family

Working

Hunting

Fishing

Golf

Beach vacations

OP

Some very valid points there. What do you hunt, I like hunting too. Although I hate poachers, who hunt gazelles and bucks and not eat them after.

Anyways I want to CONGRATULATE you guys for such an awesome post you have made out of these thread. These post, have almost 15K views, Is the first in these section of the forum to maintain a civil, culture of dialog. Even though you guys have different opinions on the game, and the affairs that govern the game. You used thesis, and not out of culture flames, to communicate your arguments. 

These section was toxic before you guys came along, For that I have pinned your post, this is until it expires/or gets polluted. 

Oracle,

I thank you for your comments and appreciate your compliments for my posts. We all have different viewpoints and experiences in this game but it is good to see so many opinions. Perhaps one day I will be on the VIP list lol. I still do not have a VIP button yet, very sad lol. However, I stat my views based on my own experience in the game. Although it may be biased, I try to give insights so others may see why and how I have reached my opinions. Besides, we are all adults, or suppose to be lol.

I hunt many different animals. Deer, Moose, Elk, Bear, and some of the smaller animals like squirrels and birds. I also hate poachers. Some are only after money. I do it for the sport and the meat. I do not believe in hunting animals that you do not eat. My friends and I have hunted some animals and were unable to take all of them back so we donated them to the local community or village. I do not think hunting is wrong but some forget what the purpose of hunting is. It is for nourishment, not for a trophy. Clueless and I are hoping to schedule another hunting trip soon. Thanks for your kindness.

OP

IronApex Turok
15 August, 2017, 10:17 PM UTC

well....

bob wouldnt let us stay nuetral. 

so he we go....

prntscr.com/g8xwhv

prntscr.com/g8xwvz

prntscr.com/g8xx1v

prntscr.com/g8xx7u

prntscr.com/g8xxek

prntscr.com/g8xxi7

UTC +0:00
IronApex Turok
15 August, 2017, 11:00 PM UTC
more carnage

http://prntscr.com/g8y96q

http://prntscr.com/g8y9cm

http://prntscr.com/g8y9g0

http://prntscr.com/g8y9l5

brunsonthomas
16 August, 2017, 2:45 PM UTC
Dark Phoenix decided to enter the War. They dropped many Allys. Glory Raiders were accused of wanting Dark Phoenix Beacons. Look at the map. Who took Dark Phoenix Beacons? GR has taken no Beacons and will not. There is a new Marshal in GR trying to make the position of neutral more believeable. 
UTC +5:00
IronApex Turok
16 August, 2017, 3:57 PM UTC

Thomas, 

Mad Ted threw you under the bus. Said glory raiders asked for the attacks. 
brunsonthomas
16 August, 2017, 4:24 PM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

Thomas, 

He cannot throw me under the bus. I do not nor ever did want your Beacons. These are lies generated for someone else to gain. GR gains nothing from you entering the War. Kt has gained and obviously so does Plarium. You may want to see who threw whom under the bus. I stepped down from Marshal so that someone known to be neutral in all things can try to patch up the mess someone made. If there is such a statement why can noone produce a screenshot to prove it? 
UTC +5:00
XCALIBRE69
16 August, 2017, 9:57 PM UTC
Thomas that's a lot of GR BS to deal with even for me this early in the morning. You only need to take a look at the map and see who is holding that corner beacon now after the attack from LOBR which started this whole mess. The moral of the story is "Don't trust GR!". If you guys were honorable, honest and had no involvement, you would have either handed that beacon back or let it fall to Balur, yet you didn't....
cat in the hat
16 August, 2017, 11:53 PM UTC

I see two level one beacons held by Dark Phoenix. What happen? Not much of a fight to hold them beacons. 

I see this game heading to ignorance with big offence and no defense to back them up as the good fighter they claim. Need to get the stir out of game before anyone can claim victory. 

UTC +6:00
IronApex Turok
17 August, 2017, 1:33 AM UTC

cat in the hat said:

I see two level one beacons held by Dark Phoenix. What happen? Not much of a fight to hold them beacons. 

I see this game heading to ignorance with big offence and no defense to back them up as the good fighter they claim. Need to get the stir out of game before anyone can claim victory. 

lesson learned from watching this war play out.

LOTBR cant threaten us with bob if bob doesnt have anything to hit.    now we are free to wage war at castles and fiefs.  and Knock down their beacons.  we killed off 1.2billion beacon defense in about 15 minutes.   lets see how LOTBR handles having their beacons taken and not being able to do anything in return. 

and Thomas.... those are lies straight from Ted's mouth. if you feel like thats propaganda..... you were thrown under the bus. 

Mad Ted
17 August, 2017, 1:39 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

Thomas, 

That's a joke. 
Mad Ted
17 August, 2017, 1:40 AM UTC
IronApex Turok said:

LOTBR cant threaten us with bob if bob doesnt have anything to hit.    now we are free to wage war at castles and fiefs.  and Knock down their beacons.  we killed off 1.2billion beacon defense in about 15 minutes.   lets see how LOTBR handles having their beacons taken and not being able to do anything in return. 

and Thomas.... those are lies straight from Ted's mouth. if you feel like thats propaganda..... you were thrown under the bus. 

1.2 billion eh? Maybe you should learn to calculate troops and then maybe your league would have any chance.
XCALIBRE69
17 August, 2017, 6:44 AM UTC

Mad Ted said:

IronApex Turok said:

1.2 billion eh? Maybe you should learn to calculate troops and then maybe your league would have any chance.
Thank you MT for your ever so kind gesture of correcting our error of omission. We certainly have been very remiss in not adding the value of "enhancements" on your defense numbers....hmmm please be so kind to humor this female brain and divulge on how much your total defense loss is increased to once you have made the adjustments of your enhances? If the math gets too confusing or complicated might I suggest asking another female...Annabella RA for some guidance?
Oracle
17 August, 2017, 7:04 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

we killed off 1.2billion beacon defense in about 15 minutes.  

Does anybody believe these. The screenshot he provided shows less than 110 million defense killed sans boost could be less than 80 million. 

I am curious, why not post the screenshot showing these 1 billion dead soldiers to back up your claims. 
IronApex Turok
17 August, 2017, 8:16 AM UTC

Mad Ted said:

IronApex Turok said:

Thomas, 

That's a joke. 

yes.. there are two stories, one is that glory raiders asked you to attack our beacons in that area....

the other story is that you have no control over bob and what he does.   but wont boot him because you benefit from his spending. 

[20:19] Mad Ted [BMT]: I'd like a chance to talk to you. I understand you are probably a bit upset, and i understand. I have had a 2 hour meeting with my captains today explaining that NO beacons are to be hit again without permission from me from now on.

I have everyone under control and would like a chance to fix this mistake.

what did you do to fix it?  other than "let" bob strike again?   i heard promises of making it right, but nothing ever happened.  

the right thing to do would have been to move GR out of our northern territory to maintain peace and neutrality in that area, but you said GR wanted it and wanted us out, so theres your bus Thomas.   Ted could have resolved all of this  but instead chose to let you guys take the punch. 

Oracle
17 August, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC

The view from above. 

Artisana
17 August, 2017, 11:13 AM UTC

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Does anybody believe these. The screenshot he provided shows less than 110 million defense killed sans boost could be less than 80 million. 

I am curious, why not post the screenshot showing these 1 billion dead soldiers to back up your claims. 

I do not have screenshots of the actual hits on BR beacons,

But, here is some factual data:

I took screenshots of the pvp results after these beacon hits.

From my own losses, I estimated that 90,000 pvp points was worth approximately 30 million defence.

Excluding the beacon hammers, I estimated the total BR loss from the beacon hits was at minimum 650 million and probably actually around 1.2 million. So, yes, it does seem that Dark Phoenix killed 1.2 billion of BR defence in that time, also note the lack of Dark Phoenix (apart from hammers) on the event ... this means Dark Phoenix took minimal losses and saved heir members troops prior to BR hitting their beacons. Where BR did the actual opposite, the BR captains did not have their defence in the beacons ... the smaller BR members took all the hit .. And I have screenshot of Ted telling me that this was an acceptable loss to take - because BR knew about the pending DP attack in advance.

"No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything."
UTC +1:00
Stray Dog
17 August, 2017, 11:28 AM UTC

Artisana said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

I do not have screenshots of the actual hits on BR beacons,

But, here is some factual data:

(snip)

Oh hey, it's Shartisana! Factual data? You mean like the "factual" data you used to keep on your DE theft at LotBR?? Over here, we know how reliable  your "factual" data is...lol

You will never quit crying like a little child, will you? I hope we get to see some more of your insulting meme's, lies, insults and misinformation that we all have come to know and love so much. We can't wait!

UTC +8:00
Stray Dog
17 August, 2017, 11:31 AM UTC
Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

If "CEO" Tarkin is as creative with the numbers of the business, that  he claims he runs, as he is with these "estimated" defensive losses, he could be in danger of cooking the books quite a bit!! Perhaps he could have one of his auditors confirm those numbers...with an imagination like that, he could probably even claim it as a business expense....
UTC +8:00
1776410 users registered; 47866 topics; 285807 posts; our newest member:TacTical