The Saga continues on server 2

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 16, 2017, 16:2408/16/17
03/22/16
IronApex Turok said:

Thomas, 

Mad Ted threw you under the bus. Said glory raiders asked for the attacks. 
He cannot throw me under the bus. I do not nor ever did want your Beacons. These are lies generated for someone else to gain. GR gains nothing from you entering the War. Kt has gained and obviously so does Plarium. You may want to see who threw whom under the bus. I stepped down from Marshal so that someone known to be neutral in all things can try to patch up the mess someone made. If there is such a statement why can noone produce a screenshot to prove it? 
Aug 16, 2017, 21:5708/16/17
05/11/15
Thomas that's a lot of GR BS to deal with even for me this early in the morning. You only need to take a look at the map and see who is holding that corner beacon now after the attack from LOBR which started this whole mess. The moral of the story is "Don't trust GR!". If you guys were honorable, honest and had no involvement, you would have either handed that beacon back or let it fall to Balur, yet you didn't....
Aug 16, 2017, 23:5308/16/17
Aug 16, 2017, 23:54(edited)
01/11/16

I see two level one beacons held by Dark Phoenix. What happen? Not much of a fight to hold them beacons. 

I see this game heading to ignorance with big offence and no defense to back them up as the good fighter they claim. Need to get the stir out of game before anyone can claim victory. 

Aug 17, 2017, 01:3308/17/17
08/03/14

cat in the hat said:

I see two level one beacons held by Dark Phoenix. What happen? Not much of a fight to hold them beacons. 

I see this game heading to ignorance with big offence and no defense to back them up as the good fighter they claim. Need to get the stir out of game before anyone can claim victory. 

lesson learned from watching this war play out.

LOTBR cant threaten us with bob if bob doesnt have anything to hit.    now we are free to wage war at castles and fiefs.  and Knock down their beacons.  we killed off 1.2billion beacon defense in about 15 minutes.   lets see how LOTBR handles having their beacons taken and not being able to do anything in return. 

and Thomas.... those are lies straight from Ted's mouth. if you feel like thats propaganda..... you were thrown under the bus. 

Aug 17, 2017, 01:3908/17/17
08/03/15
IronApex Turok said:

Thomas, 

That's a joke. 
Aug 17, 2017, 01:4008/17/17
08/03/15
IronApex Turok said:

LOTBR cant threaten us with bob if bob doesnt have anything to hit.    now we are free to wage war at castles and fiefs.  and Knock down their beacons.  we killed off 1.2billion beacon defense in about 15 minutes.   lets see how LOTBR handles having their beacons taken and not being able to do anything in return. 

and Thomas.... those are lies straight from Ted's mouth. if you feel like thats propaganda..... you were thrown under the bus. 

1.2 billion eh? Maybe you should learn to calculate troops and then maybe your league would have any chance.
Aug 17, 2017, 06:4408/17/17
05/11/15

Mad Ted said:

IronApex Turok said:

1.2 billion eh? Maybe you should learn to calculate troops and then maybe your league would have any chance.
Thank you MT for your ever so kind gesture of correcting our error of omission. We certainly have been very remiss in not adding the value of "enhancements" on your defense numbers....hmmm please be so kind to humor this female brain and divulge on how much your total defense loss is increased to once you have made the adjustments of your enhances? If the math gets too confusing or complicated might I suggest asking another female...Annabella RA for some guidance?
Aug 17, 2017, 07:0408/17/17
10/31/14

IronApex Turok said:

we killed off 1.2billion beacon defense in about 15 minutes.  

Does anybody believe these. The screenshot he provided shows less than 110 million defense killed sans boost could be less than 80 million. 

I am curious, why not post the screenshot showing these 1 billion dead soldiers to back up your claims. 
Aug 17, 2017, 08:1608/17/17
08/03/14

Mad Ted said:

IronApex Turok said:

Thomas, 

That's a joke. 

yes.. there are two stories, one is that glory raiders asked you to attack our beacons in that area....

the other story is that you have no control over bob and what he does.   but wont boot him because you benefit from his spending. 

[20:19] Mad Ted [BMT]: I'd like a chance to talk to you. I understand you are probably a bit upset, and i understand. I have had a 2 hour meeting with my captains today explaining that NO beacons are to be hit again without permission from me from now on.

I have everyone under control and would like a chance to fix this mistake.

what did you do to fix it?  other than "let" bob strike again?   i heard promises of making it right, but nothing ever happened.  

the right thing to do would have been to move GR out of our northern territory to maintain peace and neutrality in that area, but you said GR wanted it and wanted us out, so theres your bus Thomas.   Ted could have resolved all of this  but instead chose to let you guys take the punch. 

Aug 17, 2017, 09:2508/17/17
10/31/14

The view from above. 

Aug 17, 2017, 11:1308/17/17
03/17/16

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

Does anybody believe these. The screenshot he provided shows less than 110 million defense killed sans boost could be less than 80 million. 

I am curious, why not post the screenshot showing these 1 billion dead soldiers to back up your claims. 

I do not have screenshots of the actual hits on BR beacons,

But, here is some factual data:

I took screenshots of the pvp results after these beacon hits.

From my own losses, I estimated that 90,000 pvp points was worth approximately 30 million defence.

Excluding the beacon hammers, I estimated the total BR loss from the beacon hits was at minimum 650 million and probably actually around 1.2 million. So, yes, it does seem that Dark Phoenix killed 1.2 billion of BR defence in that time, also note the lack of Dark Phoenix (apart from hammers) on the event ... this means Dark Phoenix took minimal losses and saved heir members troops prior to BR hitting their beacons. Where BR did the actual opposite, the BR captains did not have their defence in the beacons ... the smaller BR members took all the hit .. And I have screenshot of Ted telling me that this was an acceptable loss to take - because BR knew about the pending DP attack in advance.

Aug 17, 2017, 11:2808/17/17
01/01/17

Artisana said:

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

I do not have screenshots of the actual hits on BR beacons,

But, here is some factual data:

(snip)

Oh hey, it's Shartisana! Factual data? You mean like the "factual" data you used to keep on your DE theft at LotBR?? Over here, we know how reliable  your "factual" data is...lol

You will never quit crying like a little child, will you? I hope we get to see some more of your insulting meme's, lies, insults and misinformation that we all have come to know and love so much. We can't wait!

Aug 17, 2017, 11:3108/17/17
01/01/17
Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

If "CEO" Tarkin is as creative with the numbers of the business, that  he claims he runs, as he is with these "estimated" defensive losses, he could be in danger of cooking the books quite a bit!! Perhaps he could have one of his auditors confirm those numbers...with an imagination like that, he could probably even claim it as a business expense....
Aug 17, 2017, 11:5408/17/17
03/17/16
Aug 17, 2017, 12:1008/17/17
06/13/14
90k pvp points is nowhere near 30 mil def .... more like 4.5 mil
Aug 17, 2017, 12:2208/17/17
03/17/16
zapelo said:

90k pvp points is nowhere near 30 mil def .... more like 4.5 mil
We are talking about beacons .... not castles.
Aug 17, 2017, 12:2508/17/17
01/01/17

IronApex Turok said:

well....

bob wouldnt let us stay nuetral. 

so he we go....

(snip)

Bear with me as I am just getting started here and this will take some time to cover "all of the carnage", not just one side of it....

To tell you how bad it really is for Dark Phoenix, they have put out emergency requests for hams, coins and iron all across the server!

Their losses were severe, to the point of decimation. By showing only 1/2 of the pvp equation, they seek to lull you into believing all those pvp points came at LotBR's expense. Damn, are they ever wrong.

I will start with DP's 2 strikes on LotBR beacons 84 and 110. I will follow up with LotBR's retaliatory  strikes on all of DP's beacons, which they have lost. Unlike DP, I will show LotBR losses along with our kills. You will notice quite the difference. When you add up all of DP's losses on both offense and defense, you will see the staggering losses that they have suffered.This doesn't even include the losses, which were major, when we took their other beacons before they decided to join the war. All of the dragon bacon that DP provided to the stores of LotBR will last us years!

So we begin with DP's hit on beacon 84:

And now for some unit numbers and revive costs:

Great Westerns - 563

Fallen - 281

Ice Dragons - 19

Pegasus -167

Hero - 493

Dragons - 28,625

Chimera - 250

Wyverns - 10,463

THIEVES!!! - 595

Warlocks - 16,134

Renegades - 104

Necromancers - 12,374

Great Lords - 152

Priestess - 297

Knights - 3772

Reavers - 322

Seekers - 827

Pikemen - 4908

Wraith - 35

Paladins - 7711

Pathfinders - 61,681

TOTAL NUMBER OF LOST DARK PHOENIX OFFENSIVE UNITS: 149, 728 with a 50% discounted revive cost of 5,957,518 sapphires!

And they had to throw their thieves at LotBR to increase their force!!! Well done Dark Phoenix, well done men!!

No wonder DP put the call out for the server to send them resources!!! Much like Techway was asking all their ally farms to provide KT with their lists of long ago players so they could raid them for their resources...

Carnage you say? Just wait, there's plenty more Dark Phoenix carnage to come!!

Aug 17, 2017, 12:4408/17/17
03/17/16

I guess you purposely forgot something here... LotBR beacon 84 losses by any chance ?

Let me kindly fill in the missing part which you chose to omit.

Aug 17, 2017, 12:5408/17/17
01/01/17

IronApex Turok said:

cat in the hat said:

How many of the beacons that DP just lost were taken by Bob might I ask? I know the answer to that as well as you, so why not tell the community. Not only were most of them not taken by Bob, who you fear like the plague,  they were taken with fractional armies, at minimal loss. Yes, those hits will be posted here as well so that we have actual "factual" data to look at.  And no, LotBR doesn't have to send their thieves to increase their offense lol...

DP lost more defense in all of their beacons that were dropped, than the total defense that was in LotBR's 2 beacons. DP had between 45-50 million in each beacon, and lost it all. Tell them how much you lost in the beacons in the NW corner...tell them how much DP. lost in their beacons as well....add it all up. While you are at it, total up the defense that KT lost trying to stack a beacon after it fell....

Now you think you will defeat us in our castles? Ask RA how that worked out for them. DP is a farming league not a fighting league. Ask Hawkeye how it felt to lose 3200 dragons and 1000 wyverns he left out at his castle after those beacon hits. I'm sure that was the icing on the cake for him after he lost so much on 84 and 110...

How about the 1200 dragons Hot Nickels dropped in another DP

That's how LotBR handles having their assets taken... and we have just started...

Aug 17, 2017, 12:5908/17/17
01/01/17

Artisana said:

I guess you purposely forgot something here... LotBR beacon 84 losses by any chance ?

Let me kindly fill in the missing part which you chose to omit.

You still so funny Shart!! I guess you didn't bother to read any of the previous posts that show those eh mate?? Besides, you fail to realize that nobody in our league would have the pages you posted, only individual losses of each player... come back when you are on the same page with us, or better yet, just keep coming back as your lovable self mate....you're always good for another laugh!

BTW, how you enjoying all that DE over at KT??