Oracle said:

I advice you to edit your signature. It's false information 

its not a fact, its a prediction.
Jun 26, 2017, 13:2906/26/17
01/12/15
LMAO so much crying on this post
Jun 27, 2017, 20:1506/27/17
01/11/16
Everyone seems to pick on TheLordsofTheBlackRose. All bully tactics and they found out not to mess with them.
Jun 28, 2017, 00:5406/28/17
09/07/15
I have never read so much hypocritical BS in my life. What about all you high levels swooping down on some lower level in the hamlets killing their troops just for PVP while they are trying to gain resources or to fulfill a quest or raiding some lower level player that was cookin troops to play the BGs just because he is not in a league your all guilty.  Oh thats not bullying this is a war game. No one whined or cried a year or so ago when DA, IL, and GdG formed their little coalition and took  BRs first three beacons just because they didn't like Mad Ted's league policy of no allies and no restrictions on raiding. Now you all are doing the same thing. Lords of the Black Rose have not changed their policy and they are not bullies but they bruised your little egos for doing something you can't. Made a great league even greater and took them to No. 1. This so called beacon war is your war don't cry about it, admit it your mad because the leaders of LOTBR has devised a strategy that has outwitted all of you.
Jun 28, 2017, 07:0406/28/17
07/13/16

Personally, I do not know why so many are looking for facts in a forum. It is a forum, not the weather channel. I do not come here for facts, only views and opinions.

Moderators should be as accurate to everyone as possible. I have moderated two games so I am familiar with the problem of being bias towards giving out information. Although I was a gamer myself, moderators were not allowed to participate in the game for that reason. It is impossible to NOT be bias and is to be expected. That can be seen as a fact or an opinion but statistics have shown the probability of bias behavior to occur 90% of the time and most game developers have avoided it for accuracy in game play.

Those discussing the game itself, yes, I am part of the RA. I am one of the ones who can be blamed for starting the war as well. Some LOBR players have mentioned 'bullying' being a problem from other leagues besides LOBR. I guess it depends on your definition and how much information you are getting and how much communication you have with other leagues. Is attacks made by other leagues on low level players considered 'bullying'? Yes, I would think so. However, this level of 'bullying' is small potatoes compared to what LOBR does. Players often do not even realize what leaders and command do or say in their own league. When LOBR -Mad Ted- sends you are letter threatening to take your beacons and downgrade your Fortress because you said something he did not like, that is major 'bullying'. However, Mad Ted hides this from a majority of his players.This is beyond bullying, but rather an ego trip by a league with the strongest player that feels he has the right to dictate the entire game and everyone in it. Bullying a single player might be morally wrong, but no one should be allowed  to bully entire leagues. No matter how strong I was, I would not do what LOBR are doing. Many players  join them so they are not bullied.

Personally, I would rather be the Tiger on the  losing side of a  fight, than the mouse on the  winning side.

Optimus Prime

Jun 28, 2017, 23:1806/28/17
06/20/15

So many opinions in here, I agree with some, disagree with others.  OP is right this is not a forum of fact, to many opinions muddying the water.  I'm for the RA alliance and proud to be one of the founding members.  I have my reasons, some are listed in the forum, some not, but i'll keep them to myself unless asked.  The beacon war is progressing, sometimes it looks like the Rebel Alliance is winning, sometimes it looks like LOBR has taken back control.  

One thing is for sure this will continue for some time and the side with the best long term strategy will be the winner.   

Plarium will also be a winner with the amount of money spent on buying sapphires/packs, healing and buying troops.  

I don't care if Thomas Brunson or others are moderators and Marshall of an involved league, because I'm sure they get no special privileges from Plarium regarding upcoming events and changes in the game.  I'll be back soon I need to feed my unicorn and water the money tree.  :))

Loved this by the way

https://prnt.sc/fnzozj

Well done .  :))

Jul 4, 2017, 19:3707/04/17
08/03/14

So, after a month, whats the status.  i gave my observations in the other thread but my observations really dont count, im not in this battle. 

for those of ya'll involved, how are things panning out?
Jul 5, 2017, 18:5407/05/17
10/31/14
They gave. Orders  not to share the fun
Jul 8, 2017, 00:0107/08/17
03/22/16
The situation on server 2 is getting old already. After Knights Templar have lost all their Beacons temporarily. Their troops have taken to flat bullying anyone they cannot get to convert to the RA. An easy example a level 86 spies and raids a level 58 and this is deemed fair and necessary. What happened to fairness and ethics? Anything can be justified if you are desperate.
Jul 8, 2017, 07:1107/08/17

brunsonthomas said:

The situation on server 2 is getting old already. After Knights Templar have lost all their Beacons temporarily. Their troops have taken to flat bullying anyone they cannot get to convert to the RA. An easy example a level 86 spies and raids a level 58 and this is deemed fair and necessary. What happened to fairness and ethics? Anything can be justified if you are desperate.

where is it written a lvl 86 cant raid a lvl 56?
pls enlighten me with your wisdom .... lol starting to sound like oracle stupidity is rubbing off on you

Jul 8, 2017, 17:5407/08/17
Jul 9, 2017, 10:01(edited)
01/01/17

IronApex Turok said:

So, after a month, whats the status.  i gave my observations in the other thread but my observations really dont count, im not in this battle. 

for those of ya'll involved, how are things panning out?

One only need look to the league standings to find the answer. KT has taken their rightful spot at #15 and you have to go 3 pages and more deep to find the mighty RA. Mighty in their small minds anyway...

http://prntscr.com/ft7tsf

What more is there? No need to look at a map. LotBR will take and hold the beacons they desire when they want to take them. LotBR will also take any other leagues assets, that suit their needs, anytime that they wish. LotBR will still continue to provide beacons and assistance to leagues, as they have done in the past. Nothing has changed for LotBR but we can't say the same for many others in this so called "war".  

It's funny to read all the BS from the Rats Anonymous, takes away some of the boredom. Optimouse Prime makes a few big boasts in the preceding posts trying to convince people of KTR's power. Too bad their communications skills aren't as good as their (cough, cough), combat skills. If they had been, maybe they would have coordinated with KT before they started and saved KT about 500+ million in defense that LotBR took from them, in what they thought were the "cozy" hamlets they had been farming, for resources and pvp points, with their so called allies. Anybody seen Friend around lately??? Maybe he's out in the pasture with all the other KT* farmers.....

So tell me, how can you be an ally of KT and allow them to attack you anywhere while you can't attack them at all unless they gave you permission for the pvp events? How many broken promises were made to you, in order for you to do the dirty work, while KT sat back and watched as your leagues lost their assets. All the while, KT was silent as a tit mouse. How many times were you threatened, into joining with KT or being attacked by them, only to be attacked and farmed by them anyway. Some people never learn.... even when KT's highest level players are raiding the low level recruits in their leagues. I'm told they even ask the marshals for lists of their "long ago" players so they could farm them for resources. Times must really be tough eh?

It's sad to see these small leagues taking huge losses as the cannon fodder of KT and RA. Many of whom received their beacons from LotBR and had good relations before this began. But it's those leagues leaders who made poor decisions, based on lies and false promises, not LotBR leadership, who even tried to head some of these massacres off, by talking to the involved marshals, some of whom, have now even left their leagues. How much support did any of you get from RA or KT??

DD?? They shot their small wad trying to take beacons, thinking they were actually accomplishing something. LotBR downgrades their fortress DAILY and has been for months.  DD lost hundreds of millions in offense to LotBR traps, every day. LotBR pays no attention to these leagues. The only reason I bring them up is because I read this funny thread and saw what's her name, of DD still carrying on her love spat with Capt. John Cabot. C'mon  Hillarybella, it's time to get over Capt. John  and just move on. You lost. I thought, DD, yeah I remember them now.... If there was a "long ago" category for leagues, DD would be at the top of the list....

I could go on and on but there's really no need. Haters gonna hate and people will fall prey to confirmation bias when looking for "truths" within the thread...

“The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Jul 9, 2017, 04:2207/09/17

Stray

before this little "server" war began, need I remind you that over 50% of the beacons on the map belonged to KT/BR.

Now I see a lot more beacons to other league not named BR/KT maybe you should look at the map sometimes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you speak of strategy and even quote Sun Tzu but im pretty sure your one of those coiners whos got no idea what playing the game under a budget means. 

"LotBR will take and hold the beacons they desire when they want to take them. LotBR will also take any other leagues assets, that suit their needs, anytime that they wish. LotBR will still continue to provide beacons and assistance to leagues, as they have done in the past."

you typing this pissed me off so bad... who do you think your league is?...like wtf is wrong with you man....

you do realize that this alone is a good enough reason for people to join together to fight your league.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fuk BR/KT and anyone or any other league with your "dictator" mindset.

spending thousands of $ on a video game does not make you good at it nor does it give you the right to claim "strategy".

honestly if all the BS you type was true and your league was as strong as it claims to be, you would not have changed your original motto of no alliances and no restrictions.

your league is currently ALLIED with Glory Raiders and Le peuple Normade and have PEACE with les anges dechus/ integrity and who else knows how many other deals you guys make with other leagues/marshals

seems to me that you guys might be scared of a little competition.

your whole post made me realize how pointless DEFENSE has become in this game

Jul 9, 2017, 06:5507/09/17
01/01/17

Well crap! I thought I would make it back with my cheese and tablecloth before the "WHINE" got here but it looks like I'm late....Oh well, no need to let the "whine" go to waste....

Cheese anybody??

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”

Jul 9, 2017, 09:2007/09/17
Jul 9, 2017, 09:20(edited)
08/03/14

Solidarius said:

spending thousands of $ on a video game does not make you good at it nor does it give you the right to claim "strategy".

this is probably better suited in a different discussion, maybe in general chit chat, BUT........

if you arent playing this game with a credit card, you dont have a strategy.   This game lost its f2P status years ago.  At this point in your game, if your strategy doesnt involve being a coiner, or having a few coiners to back you up, you might as well quit the game. 
Jul 9, 2017, 16:1107/09/17
03/22/16
Strategy is still needed in the game. Last night Drunken Dragons were asking leagues if they wanted any of the Glory Raider Beacons. They took several we battled for a little while then we took all our Beacons back. We are in the process of upgrading them with resources. I do not see Drunken Dragons or any of the RA leagues doing the same.
Jul 10, 2017, 04:1207/10/17

Stray Dog said:

Well crap! I thought I would make it back with my cheese and tablecloth before the "WHINE" got here but it looks like I'm late....Oh well, no need to let the "whine" go to waste....

Cheese anybody??

“Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win”

whos whine? or crying? All i speak is truth.

I am guessing you are part of BR, still dont see your name on the league list, mabey your just a fan/arsekisser or part of BR2

explain to me how a leagues motto was no restrictions or alliances, now has both...

explain to me how one league thinks they can "control" the server or "beacon map"?

Im tempted to write down my corrds on here, to see how much strategy you personal have in the game... you do understand that there is a thing called CATA and you cant do shit to anyone in this game unless they make a mistake?

all you gotta do in this game is get level 26 Cata and you have limitless strength.

I give you a quote from modern times, since you have very little understanding of war/tactics/strategy

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog".

you claim victory when it does not exist in this game.

Jul 10, 2017, 04:1707/10/17

IronApex Turok said:

Solidarius said:

this is probably better suited in a different discussion, maybe in general chit chat, BUT........

if you arent playing this game with a credit card, you dont have a strategy.   This game lost its f2P status years ago.  At this point in your game, if your strategy doesnt involve being a coiner, or having a few coiners to back you up, you might as well quit the game. 

why quit when I can laugh at how much people spend and they play the exact same game as me.

like 99.99% of the people who play this game I am not 100% free-2-play, but I am on a budget like most normal people and spend on good deals/offers.

we all know who the whales are regardless of league, and if they claim strategy then I have the right to call them out on it.

every league has its "coiners", so what exactly are you talking about?
Jul 10, 2017, 06:3207/10/17
08/03/14

Solidarius said:

Im tempted to write down my corrds on here, to see how much strategy you personal have in the game... you do understand that there is a thing called CATA and you cant do shit to anyone in this game unless they make a mistake?

all you gotta do in this game is get level 26 Cata and you have limitless strength.

while the catacombs will protect your troops during an attack, it doesnt protect your league assets.  Your beacons can still be taken from you, and your fortress downgraded. 

for an induvidual player, sure there isnt much recourse one take upon a nussiance player other than to make him a daily farm.  But for a league trying to maintain rank, a rogue player can make that league drop...to lets say nothing on the rankings board if another league were to punish his league.  

Jul 10, 2017, 06:3807/10/17
08/03/14

Solidarius said:

I

why quit when I can laugh at how much people spend and they play the exact same game as me.

like 99.99% of the people who play this game I am not 100% free-2-play, but I am on a budget like most normal people and spend on good deals/offers.

we all know who the whales are regardless of league, and if they claim strategy then I have the right to call them out on it.

every league has its "coiners", so what exactly are you talking about?

those who spend on this game spend knowingly and willingly. to "laugh" at them for spending achieves nothing. It doesnt cause them to spend less nor does it have any reward for you. 

that is not a strategy.  that is a feeble attempt to make yourself feel better about your losses and your inability to compete with a coiner. 

raiding when 75% revive is going on is a strategy, taking beacons in the last 15 minutes of a beacon massacre is a strategy,  BG revives is a strategy, WOD traps are strategy, and they are all coin-centric strategies. 
Jul 10, 2017, 09:3507/10/17
Jul 10, 2017, 09:44(edited)

Ironapex Turok, you must be mistaken me for someone/something else

I will not hold my tongue, I will speak my mind.

If my league has a problem with it they will let me know and can kick me out.... that is their choice.

I want you to know that I have been in my league for over a year maybe more... and it has been the only league I have been since i started playing this game.

you are mistaken if you think this game is only for "coiners".

Im pretty sure that your definition and mine are most likely different on what a coiner is so lets leave it at that.

"while the catacombs will protect your troops during an attack, it doesnt protect your league assets. Your beacons can still be taken from you, and your fortress downgraded."

pretty much your telling me to be careful because my league might pay the price for me "talking shit" on the forums... thats not what I am doing... im speaking truth If coiners are mad because they are being called coiners thats not my problem.

I dont expect you to understand since your league took the "neutral" side of a server war, i mean damn are you that scared to lose a few beacons and/or troops? what do you even play the game for?

BG revives is a strategy??? raiding when 75% is strategy???? LOL really dude whats next are you going to say that the Flag Tourney also requires "strategy"

Strategy is looking at rankings/profiles to determine the strength of your enemy for example: http://prntscr.com/ftse67 

Strategy is using comms/chat ect for communication for multiple people raids/wods ect

Strategy is sending a fake raid/siege and sending spies before it hits to "gauge a strength of an enemy" 

Strategy is not making a mistake/huge loss and then rez them with sapp in the infirmary, that is simply coining.

Strategy is not one person having over 20,000 assasins, this is simply coining.

these stats: http://prntscr.com/ftsm6s is not "strategy" just look at the raid points and for your info that player started playing http://prntscr.com/ftspnc.

Feeble attempt to make myself feel better? LOL here are my corrds: -284/60, COME FARM ME BRO, give it your best shot

I am not laughing at people who spend in this game, because I would be laughin at myself.

I am laughin at those who spend THOUSANDS, and think they are "good" at the game my reward is spending less than them and playing better and enjoying the game more.

there are very few non-coiners who are good at this game.