The Saga continues on server 2

441 Reply
Crow
26 September, 2017, 12:00 AM UTC
So My troops are coming back from a raid (470 wyverns), and they go off into limbo land not to be seen. No report nothing. I contact support and they told me i lost them hitting a beacon. THAT'S BU LLS HIT.  I never hit a beacon.  it took them 4 days to respond to me. now it's been 2 more days. ITS BU LLS HIT....... Support needs to get their heads out of their asses and do there job. I know that i am not the first one to have this happen to me. 
Master Crow
UTC +8:00
IronApex Turok
26 September, 2017, 5:06 AM UTC

brunsonthomas said:

IronApex Turok said:

I did not answer your taunts because to be honest I can't be bothered to read your trash talk regularly. When your tactics actually work I may pay attention but I doubt it.

what taunts?

its funny how ALLLLL these other marshals are lying, but your the one always having to defend your words and actions.  to a crazy person, everyone else seems crazy.  when confronted, a liar will say everyone else is lying.   And that has been your main line of defense here on the forum. Anytime you are accused you just cry "liar". 

i think you are projecting yourself on all those attacking you for your mistakes. 

and you must feel guilty for being a terrible moderator. i didnt even mention that. 
UTC +0:00
Artisana
29 September, 2017, 1:15 AM UTC

Hot_Nickelz said:

Terms of ceasefire:

All RA leagues should disband.

Members in RA leagues (mainly DP and KT) should leave and join a non-RA league.

War will never cease between these leagues and BR...neither will pikes.

Or you can accept the Nickels rule of peace: We can attack you, you can not attack back, your welcome to defend! (Well that describes the current      war anyway..shrugs)

I have spoken.

Art says:

Why is there a war ?

It is simple,  most leagues on the server think of BR as Kim Jong Un (Mad Ted) with a huge nuclear Weapon (Bob). 

With this reason is is clear why RA leagues exist and why most leagues on the server seek to suppress that and attack BR.

Yes, some leagues peace with BR, just for one reason only - scared of the nuclear weapon since they so not have one, they do not peace with BR because they think BR are a fair and decent league. These leagues are outcasts to other leagues on server 2 for doing so.

How about these terms for ceasefire:

Delete Bob/Mjoan accounts so that server 2 can be fair for all.

Otherwise this will be the result:

"No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything."
UTC +1:00
zach-rose11
1 October, 2017, 1:46 AM UTC

I've seen Bob's nuke lol, no beacon is safe I promise, 3 level 100+ accounts all belong to him, he has more units alone than most leagues beacon's total unit count. P2P but it is a game, I've unfortunately been on the receiving end of the wallet warrior attacks from LOTBR - they are essentially playing a different game than most of us. It goes, F2P (100%) - Casual (some money spent - P2P (Average, IMO 60% of the game, and then the stricty P2W players (thousands monthly). I wish they would do something to adjust the power level of certain players who throw cash at the game. It really causes new players to stray away from getting too involved, and it also prevents players who play for fun and don't spend absolutely 0 chance to succeed in a realistic setting. 

All in All merge S1 and S2 or S2/S3 or offer a free transfer between the two/three, either way - or Plarium... Implement some other micro transaction ... We definitely need more of those. 

in before, whining - promise you I am not =)
UTC +5:00
IronApex Turok
1 October, 2017, 9:12 AM UTC
Bob's reign is coming to an end. I heard he's got orders to deploy to S. Korea.
Oracle
1 October, 2017, 4:40 PM UTC

So far I haven't offered my honest opinion about these war. Although I did offer my divine advice before the war began. 

I also adviced DP/GR to join the war here in the forum. I assumed that their joining will affect"war" somehow. 

Right now RA is coining at a level I haven't seen in any game I have played. By estimate, RA must be pumping avarage 1-5K a week in the game. 

BR is coining too. But that is not the point. 

When you look at the fact that you are trying to beat someone at his terms, his game his rules. You kind think how dull this is. 

RA could surrender, and indeed most league have done so. But BR is a PvP league, they game to fight. The only way of winning is not fighting. 

There are other scenario in which RA can win. I have seen these strategy on everquest, and I think it could work. 

Is simple. Instead of trying to beat BR, try beating the game. That is the only way RA could win. 

Biohazard has killed the forum.
UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
2 October, 2017, 1:27 AM UTC
now i heard bobs a retired astonaut
IronApex Turok
2 October, 2017, 4:39 PM UTC

Okay, news from the RA side. 

We have accepted hot nickels terms of surrender. 

The Ra will disband. All RA fighters will leave their leagues and join low ranked leagues. 

We'll leave LOTBR alone to fight the german leagues who are now situated to be the top ranked leagues on the server. 
IronApex Turok
3 October, 2017, 1:23 AM UTC

wait.... just hear the rumor that bob left the game. 

the RA rescinds its declaration of defeat. 
IronApex Turok
4 October, 2017, 9:58 AM UTC
i heard bob was dutch viking and has now quit the game. 
Oracle
4 October, 2017, 10:34 AM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

These is getting very old. Why don't you PM bob and ask him what he does. 

The guy is very fun to talk to. Atleast his view about the game is not held in higher regards compared to Ted. 

IronApex Turok
4 October, 2017, 8:40 PM UTC

Oracle said:

IronApex Turok said:

These is getting very old. Why don't you PM bob and ask him what he does. 

The guy is very fun to talk to. Atleast his view about the game is not held in higher regards compared to Ted. 

i already know the truth. but even as Bob's adversary, i grow tired of the rumors. 

im hoping to wear thin anyones interest in talking about bob rumors. 
Oracle
4 October, 2017, 8:50 PM UTC

IronApex Turok said:

i already know the truth. but even as Bob's adversary, i grow tired of the rumors. 

im hoping to wear thin anyones interest in talking about bob rumors. 

Rumors=Gossip+Lies

Artisana
6 October, 2017, 3:36 AM UTC

Oracle said:

Rumors=Gossip+Lies

Art says: 

This is never the case, Rumours always have some element of truth.
"No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells all. Integrity is everything."
Stray Dog
6 October, 2017, 4:19 AM UTC

Artisana said:

Art says: 

This is never the case, Rumours always have some element of truth.

For him that stealeth, or borroweth and returneth not,

Let what was stolen change into a serpent in his hand and rend him.

Let him be struck with palsy and all his members blasted.

Let him languish in pain crying out for mercy,

Let there be no surcease to his agony till he sink in dissolution.

When at last he goeth to his final punishment,

Let the flames of Hell consume him forever.

Be gone vile thief, you are cursed with your miserable life!

Stray Dog
7 October, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC

Another KT captain gone.... down to 150 players, running out of alts to bring in.... grabbing players from other leagues at will... now add to that the fact that KT has 25-30 "long agos", some of which are over 200 days gone.... all adds up to one thing.... Winterfell is still working his magic
Artisana
14 October, 2017, 12:53 PM UTC

Another Black Rose league gone, name changed to Red Rose  ... :)

Due to the combined efforts of KT, DD and DP and continuing hits on these dictators the results be seen:

The RA is on the rise and the demise of Black Rose continues... 

Black Rose 2 exists no longer, the old black Rose captains within that league have  been kicked, quit, left and demoted .

Stray dog is no longer ... and has changed his name in shame .....

... Winter is coming :)

Stray Dog
14 October, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC
Artisana said:

Due to the combined efforts of KT, DD and DP and continuing hits on these dictators the results be seen:

Are you really bragging about 3 so-called "major leagues"  downgrading a training leagues fortress??? Hahahahaha!!!  Reminds me of the time KT had to ask LotBR to take a beacon for them during a beacon massacre.... lol
Binky
14 October, 2017, 4:33 PM UTC
Stray Dog said:

Artisana said:

Are you really bragging about 3 so-called "major leagues"  downgrading a training leagues fortress??? Hahahahaha!!!  Reminds me of the time KT had to ask LotBR to take a beacon for them during a beacon massacre.... lol

Binky
14 October, 2017, 4:37 PM UTC

does not mean RedRose is not ready to fight if you really want the fight

so proud of taking a fortress of maybe 100k defense in it and actually bragging about it here. how about the maybe 20 times you hit it with a major force in it and all died

WE ARE NOT GONE

Pyschopath
1780373 users registered; 48364 topics; 287230 posts; our newest member:вг8еопмиб