The KT league story continues

10 Replies
DoomieUK
28 March, 2017, 12:41 AM UTC

Hi All,


The new video has been completed and I hope you enjoy.


Thanks to all leagues/members involved, please follow the link below


https://youtu.be/de255AXvVx0


Happy Gaming


DoomieUK



UTC +0:00
Marcel Stokvis
28 March, 2017, 7:36 PM UTC

Did I really see a beacon attack with 2.5k thiefs there ???


wow nicely done ;)
Dutch Viking // Sa souvraya niende misain ye
UTC +0:00
DoomieUK
28 March, 2017, 10:50 PM UTC

Hi,


Rizzo says his thief are hard as nails and I believe him lol


DoomieUK



UTC +0:00
djmoody
30 March, 2017, 11:06 PM UTC

Kudos for the time and effort put into the video.

I built a screenshot upload website for our guys and they still can't be bothered to share screenshots lol. So I know first hand that getting the screenshots is a pain let alone making the video and putting it to music.

I have been playing a game called Grepolis recently. It has an ingame report sharing feature so you can share battle reports with friends and on the forum. Cool feature. We should have it here also. Would be so great to get a feel for the fights going on in the game outside of your vids, couple of bragging posts and the Chronicles.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
crayzys
2 April, 2017, 9:09 PM UTC
Didnt some one recapture a beacon with 1 thief?
UTC +7:00
Nemanja
7 April, 2017, 8:50 AM UTC

My Lords,

good luck with recruiting. 
Nemanja
UTC +1:00
judysmithers1972
7 April, 2017, 8:34 PM UTC

WoW showing a video of you steam rolling thru small leagues like Beacon Raiders or Sealers of Honor . BR and SoH leagues have quarter of the strength of KT and to brag that you took them down during a massacre - Embarrassing

UTC +7:00
Jezebel
7 April, 2017, 10:20 PM UTC

judysmithers1972 said:


WoW showing a video of you steam rolling thru small leagues like Beacon Raiders or Sealers of Honor . BR and SoH leagues have quarter of the strength of KT and to brag that you took them down during a massacre - Embarrassing

moral of the story is if you can't hold beacons that won't give a read on a test hit you will probably lose them


defend well or expect to get hit during a massacre
UTC +0:00
Skycooldude
7 April, 2017, 10:25 PM UTC
Jezebel said:

judysmithers1972 said:


WoW showing a video of you steam rolling thru small leagues like Beacon Raiders or Sealers of Honor . BR and SoH leagues have quarter of the strength of KT and to brag that you took them down during a massacre - Embarrassing

moral of the story is if you can't hold beacons that won't give a read on a test hit you will probably lose them


defend well or expect to get hit during a massacre
and don't poke the bear if you can't handle the claws lol
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
7 April, 2017, 10:25 PM UTC
Skycooldude said:

Jezebel said:

judysmithers1972 said:


WoW showing a video of you steam rolling thru small leagues like Beacon Raiders or Sealers of Honor . BR and SoH leagues have quarter of the strength of KT and to brag that you took them down during a massacre - Embarrassing

moral of the story is if you can't hold beacons that won't give a read on a test hit you will probably lose them


defend well or expect to get hit during a massacre
and don't poke the bear if you can't handle the claws lol
ha ha true story!!!
UTC +0:00
DoomieUK
9 April, 2017, 10:33 PM UTC

Hello All,


Hello Judysmithers1972, valid point. But I guess the moral of my story is "Having Fun". I hope you liked the video:-)


Again thanks to Jez and Sky for the comments....I hope you both are well and "having fun", its what keeps us in this game all this time:-)


Don't poke the bear if you can't handle the claws....absolutely fabulous analogy:-)




Happy Gaming


DoomieUK



UTC +0:00
1721525 users registered; 42507 topics; 271421 post; our newest member:mev5