All talk, no fight

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 25, 2016, 12:3709/25/16
Sep 25, 2016, 12:37(edited)
01/31/15

Lords and Ladies, please hear me out!

First of all, let me inform you that I've skimmed through, if I need to know any more details, please let me know!

Secondly, please let me point out that flaming (being offensive to one another) does not get us any further. You all might know, that when one started a quarrel, both the parties will feel bad about it. Ways to finish it and make sure it ends well, is easily done by staying polite and civil.

All those points are explained in this topic, make sure to read it, because it really does prevent further issues!

If both the sides keep yelling at each other, it'll all end up badly, and that's something I don't want to happen. You probably know the saying 'What goes around comes around.' Just make sure you treat people as you would like to be treated.

Lastly, please make sure you keep offensive items, images, or video's out of these kind of situations. Informing people about IP's and such is honestly not the way to do it. Not calling names.

Hope you all understand!

Warning: If this keeps going downhill, I'll have to close this thread!

Sep 25, 2016, 12:5109/25/16
12/21/14
Wow you guys really know how to ruin a good discussion
Sep 25, 2016, 12:5509/25/16
01/31/15

Tychi said:

I don't consider yelling at each other or being offensive a 'good discussion' m'lord.

Sep 25, 2016, 13:1209/25/16
12/21/14

SlopranoDark said:

Tychi said:

I don't consider yelling at each other or being offensive a 'good discussion' m'lord.

Your description of being Offensive is obviously different to mine and others on here. Did anyone actually complain to you guys?. I bet not. From what I have seen in this thread and many others after the flame wars normally comes better discussions and sometimes friendship. Sometimes not. 

Look at other threads. I've been flamed and done flaming myself. Now these same ppl would consider a beer and bowling with me. See where i'm going?

Or is there something more sinister going on?..Was JEZEBEL beginning to fall for my Charm ?. Are you acting on Biohazzard's request and stopping her for falling for me? LOL

Come on guys it was all in good spirit and fun of the flame wars.

Sep 25, 2016, 13:3409/25/16
Tychi said:

SlopranoDark said:

Tychi said:

Your description of being Offensive is obviously different to mine and others on here. Did anyone actually complain to you guys?. I bet not. From what I have seen in this thread and many others after the flame wars normally comes better discussions and sometimes friendship. Sometimes not. 

Look at other threads. I've been flamed and done flaming myself. Now these same ppl would consider a beer and bowling with me. See where i'm going?

Or is there something more sinister going on?..Was JEZEBEL beginning to fall for my Charm ?. Are you acting on Biohazzard's request and stopping her for falling for me? LOL

my lord check my PM and see if there is any good discussion in the ss i will send you
Sep 25, 2016, 14:0109/25/16
Sep 25, 2016, 14:05(edited)
12/18/14

Tychi said:

SlopranoDark said:

Tychi said:

For the record I was amused not offended but so be it :)  Flame War over ...

It seems people just do not have a sense of humor anymore

Quick go hit our beacons, my interest in this game is spiraling downhill fast 
Sep 25, 2016, 14:1409/25/16

Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

SlopranoDark said:

Tychi said:

lady jezebel 

have you seen the pm i sent you 

we are not against humor and you may do what you like as well as it is within forum rules 

in matter of fact i will be happy whenever a war breaks (as well as im not losing troops)

let me ask you this the video link you posted was it appropriate for the game ( there are also kids playing ) ??

Sep 25, 2016, 14:1709/25/16
12/18/14
exxxe said:

Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

SlopranoDark said:

Tychi said:

lady jezebel 

we are not against humor and you may do what you like as well as it is within forum rules 

in matter of fact i will be happy whenever a war breaks (as well as im not losing troops)

let me ask you this the video link you posted was it appropriate for the game ( there are also kids playing ) ??

that is not all you censored no worries exxe this game is of no interest to me any longer
Sep 25, 2016, 14:2809/25/16
12/18/14
SlopranoDark said:

Lords and Ladies, please hear me out!

First of all, let me inform you that I've skimmed through, if I need to know any more details, please let me know!

Secondly, please let me point out that flaming (being offensive to one another) does not get us any further. You all might know, that when one started a quarrel, both the parties will feel bad about it. Ways to finish it and make sure it ends well, is easily done by staying polite and civil.

All those points are explained in this topic, make sure to read it, because it really does prevent further issues!

If both the sides keep yelling at each other, it'll all end up badly, and that's something I don't want to happen. You probably know the saying 'What goes around comes around.' Just make sure you treat people as you would like to be treated.

Lastly, please make sure you keep offensive items, images, or video's out of these kind of situations. Informing people about IP's and such is honestly not the way to do it. Not calling names.

Hope you all understand!

Warning: If this keeps going downhill, I'll have to close this thread!

Your censorship is the only issue I see here
Sep 25, 2016, 14:3109/25/16
03/08/15
exxxe sai

lady jezebel 

Children play this game? i hope someone doesn't let Tychi near his parents credit card, considering how much money some players spend on this game....
Sep 25, 2016, 14:3609/25/16
03/08/15

This is a forum, why should a fun part of this game be disturbed by moderators just because they can? Perhaps you don't want newer players to see only those with $$ have a chance in this game with how things are progressing?

This flame war has certainly been very entertaining (minus the child "Sara Walker" saying things which makes no sense) but all of it has seemed appropriate and not demeaning to anyone.
Sep 25, 2016, 16:0209/25/16
12/21/14

Jezebel said:

exxxe said:

Jezebel said:

Tychi said:

SlopranoDark said:

Tychi said:

lady jezebel 

that is not all you censored no worries exxe this game is of no interest to me any longer

I agree with Jez ( makes a change :P ) 

The game itself is dying and the flame wars have been the best fun since the cold war started. Censoring this is just plain silly (best not use a more appropriate word) 

Sep 25, 2016, 16:0309/25/16
12/21/14
Timmyboy said:

exxxe sai

lady jezebel 

Children play this game? i hope someone doesn't let Tychi near his parents credit card, considering how much money some players spend on this game....
I wish i could find it and the deeds to the house. LOL
Sep 25, 2016, 16:1909/25/16
12/21/14
exxxe said:

Tychi said:

SlopranoDark said:

Tychi said:

my lord check my PM and see if there is any good discussion in the ss i will send you
Ok exxxe, I can't argue there and I hold my hands up to that. But you must agree he deserved it :P ( only joking )
Sep 25, 2016, 16:2509/25/16
07/25/15

How about the mods try to educate and enlighten the ignorance of such as Sarah in this thread? First time ever I got posts deleted because I called someone a troll. and from what she been posting.... geeze dudes...

Sep 25, 2016, 16:3109/25/16
Sep 25, 2016, 17:31(edited)
10/15/14

yeah i posted a valid point thats why , only the forum posts got deleted , i still see your hiding gadheras , i sure hope i come across you in game one day :)

i am pretty sure even plarium will agree that a nap is not part of the game 
Sep 25, 2016, 17:1209/25/16
Sep 25, 2016, 17:18(edited)
07/25/15

Sarah Walker said:

yeah i posted a valid point thats why , only the forum bullies posts got deleted , i still see your hiding gadheras , i sure hope i come across you in game one day :)

i am pretty sure even plarium will agree that a nap is not part of the game 

Teamspeak, ventrillo, skype, and other means of communications leagues use outside the game is not part of the game, ban it right? how about league forums? ban that too? Its not part of the game after all. Lets ban and make illegal everything related to the game, but not possible to do in the game. Its unfair right, how some leagues got so many resources at their hands and som low level league doesnt, so we have to ban all that to make it fair in the name of Sarah Walker... because, not made available by Plarium....

Being called a bully for trying to enlighten your ignorance? Yeah well.... Hey mods, I take great offence in being called a bully, please moderate.. with your usual effectivity....  

And exactly how am I hiding? as far as I can see I display no more or less details than you do. and if you mean in the profile details, I never bothered with them, and seeing it seems like we both born @  01/01/1980. You don't seem to want to be that open either.

Oh and, here is a kicker... because of a NAP between our leagues. I doubt you would do anything more than visit, but there wont be any tea nor crumpets...

Sep 25, 2016, 17:2509/25/16
10/15/14

i didnt say anything about teamspeak or any other communication device , plarium have made communication for the players easy enough (PM , Forums , League chat , Global) communication does not really effect the game play like a nap does , seems to me your just grabbing at at anything you can to avoid admitting that a nap is not part of the game :) 

well when you look at my forum profile it tells you clearly what league i am from so i am not hiding on the forums am i , thats what i mean by hiding incase the penny hasnt dropped yet 
Sep 25, 2016, 17:5009/25/16
10/15/14
so let me get this right here , it IS ok to make the rules up as you go along then ?
Sep 25, 2016, 18:1009/25/16
10/15/14

Well you sure know how to make things confusing with them answers , is a nap player made up , or is a nap part of the game and in the rules 

i can answer that cos ive seen the screenshot of it been made up by friction . therefore it is a player who has made up the rules as he went along 

am i correct ?