All talk, no fight

173 Replies
Sarah Walker
24 September, 2016, 1:51 PM UTC

zapelo i am not saying both sides havent done wrong or right as i am being accused of , i was simply stating a fact and one i believe (my opinion)

that naps are not part of the game , they are player made to keep the leagues with naps in control of the beacons , i never said the UC was trying to control the beacon map with a nap , how can i blame 1 league when it takes a few to be part of a nap ? , dj then decides to bring up all the other posts on forums , plus what other members of my league have said or not said and come over all strong like im in the wrong for expressing my opinion , we all have the right to our own opinions just like you have expressed your opinion on me , it started as a discussion until dj mouthpiece put a spanner in the works and turned it into something else to make himself look and feel better 
UTC +0:00
Sarah Walker
24 September, 2016, 2:07 PM UTC
You can all argue as much as you want but the fact still remains that if plarium wanted these naps to be part of the game then they would have put them into the game which they have NOT done 
UTC +0:00
Tychi
24 September, 2016, 5:19 PM UTC

Jezebel said:


Please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

" You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed like TEST will be. There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you!

JEZEBEL, you are yet to realize your importance, you have only begun to discover your power. Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength WE can end this destructive conflict and bring order to Darkshire! "

" I'll never join YOU! "

" If you only knew the power of EMPS. TEST never told you what happened to your 1st True Love "

" He told me enough. He told me you killed him. "

" No, I am your 1st True Love"

" No, no that's not true, that's impossible! "

" Search your feelings you know it be true "

" NOOOOO!, NOOOOOOO! "

" JEZEBEL we can destroy  The Emperor Shin, he has foreseen this. It is your DESTINY!. Join ME and together we can rule Darkshire as Lovers! "

UTC +0:00
djmoody
24 September, 2016, 7:36 PM UTC
Tychi said:

Jezebel said:


Please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

" You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed like TEST will be. There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you!

JEZEBEL, you are yet to realize your importance, you have only begun to discover your power. Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength WE can end this destructive conflict and bring order to Darkshire! "

" I'll never join YOU! "

" If you only knew the power of EMPS. TEST never told you what happened to your 1st True Love "

" He told me enough. He told me you killed him. "

" No, I am your 1st True Love"

" No, no that's not true, that's impossible! "

" Search your feelings you know it be true "

" NOOOOO!, NOOOOOOO! "

" JEZEBEL we can destroy  The Emperor Shin, he has foreseen this. It is your DESTINY!. Join ME and together we can rule Darkshire as Lovers! "

I am sure that ends in you being Jezebels father doesn't it :)
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
24 September, 2016, 8:59 PM UTC
djmoody said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:


Please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

" You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed like TEST will be. There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you!

JEZEBEL, you are yet to realize your importance, you have only begun to discover your power. Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength WE can end this destructive conflict and bring order to Darkshire! "

" I'll never join YOU! "

" If you only knew the power of EMPS. TEST never told you what happened to your 1st True Love "

" He told me enough. He told me you killed him. "

" No, I am your 1st True Love"

" No, no that's not true, that's impossible! "

" Search your feelings you know it be true "

" NOOOOO!, NOOOOOOO! "

" JEZEBEL we can destroy  The Emperor Shin, he has foreseen this. It is your DESTINY!. Join ME and together we can rule Darkshire as Lovers! "

I am sure that ends in you being Jezebels father doesn't it :)
omg cheeseballs 
UTC +0:00
Gadheras
25 September, 2016, 12:00 AM UTC

djmoody said:


Tychi said:


Jezebel said:


Please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

" You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed like TEST will be. There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you!

JEZEBEL, you are yet to realize your importance, you have only begun to discover your power. Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength WE can end this destructive conflict and bring order to Darkshire! "

" I'll never join YOU! "

" If you only knew the power of EMPS. TEST never told you what happened to your 1st True Love "

" He told me enough. He told me you killed him. "

" No, I am your 1st True Love"

" No, no that's not true, that's impossible! "

" Search your feelings you know it be true "

" NOOOOO!, NOOOOOOO! "

" JEZEBEL we can destroy  The Emperor Shin, he has foreseen this. It is your DESTINY!. Join ME and together we can rule Darkshire as Lovers! "

I am sure that ends in you being Jezebels father doesn't it :)

as for aditional cast, you got Sarah as Jar Jar :p


UTC +2:00
Tychi
25 September, 2016, 6:35 AM UTC
Jezebel said:

djmoody said:

Tychi said:

Jezebel said:


Please https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ

" You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed like TEST will be. There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you!

JEZEBEL, you are yet to realize your importance, you have only begun to discover your power. Join me and I will complete your training. With our combined strength WE can end this destructive conflict and bring order to Darkshire! "

" I'll never join YOU! "

" If you only knew the power of EMPS. TEST never told you what happened to your 1st True Love "

" He told me enough. He told me you killed him. "

" No, I am your 1st True Love"

" No, no that's not true, that's impossible! "

" Search your feelings you know it be true "

" NOOOOO!, NOOOOOOO! "

" JEZEBEL we can destroy  The Emperor Shin, he has foreseen this. It is your DESTINY!. Join ME and together we can rule Darkshire as Lovers! "

I am sure that ends in you being Jezebels father doesn't it :)
omg cheeseballs 
Ok Jez i give up. You are the Ice Queen and it's back to speaking your language and Warmongering lol :)
UTC +0:00
exxxe
25 September, 2016, 12:29 PM UTC

lords and ladies 


as many of you would notice some posts have been deleted 


whatever issues you have refrain from insulting each other 


thank you
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Ichezis
25 September, 2016, 12:37 PM UTC

Lords and Ladies, please hear me out!

First of all, let me inform you that I've skimmed through, if I need to know any more details, please let me know!


Secondly, please let me point out that flaming (being offensive to one another) does not get us any further. You all might know, that when one started a quarrel, both the parties will feel bad about it. Ways to finish it and make sure it ends well, is easily done by staying polite and civil.

All those points are explained in this topic, make sure to read it, because it really does prevent further issues!


If both the sides keep yelling at each other, it'll all end up badly, and that's something I don't want to happen. You probably know the saying 'What goes around comes around.' Just make sure you treat people as you would like to be treated.


Lastly, please make sure you keep offensive items, images, or video's out of these kind of situations. Informing people about IP's and such is honestly not the way to do it. Not calling names.


Hope you all understand!

Warning: If this keeps going downhill, I'll have to close this thread!

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Tychi
25 September, 2016, 12:51 PM UTC
Wow you guys really know how to ruin a good discussion
UTC +0:00
Ichezis
25 September, 2016, 12:55 PM UTC

Tychi said:


Wow you guys really know how to ruin a good discussion

I don't consider yelling at each other or being offensive a 'good discussion' m'lord.

Plarium Global Moderator; "We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone."
UTC +2:00
Tychi
25 September, 2016, 1:12 PM UTC

SlopranoDark said:


Tychi said:


Wow you guys really know how to ruin a good discussion

I don't consider yelling at each other or being offensive a 'good discussion' m'lord.

Your description of being Offensive is obviously different to mine and others on here. Did anyone actually complain to you guys?. I bet not. From what I have seen in this thread and many others after the flame wars normally comes better discussions and sometimes friendship. Sometimes not. 

Look at other threads. I've been flamed and done flaming myself. Now these same ppl would consider a beer and bowling with me. See where i'm going?

Or is there something more sinister going on?..Was JEZEBEL beginning to fall for my Charm ?. Are you acting on Biohazzard's request and stopping her for falling for me? LOL


Come on guys it was all in good spirit and fun of the flame wars.

 
UTC +0:00
exxxe
25 September, 2016, 1:34 PM UTC
Tychi said:

SlopranoDark said:


Tychi said:


Wow you guys really know how to ruin a good discussion

I don't consider yelling at each other or being offensive a 'good discussion' m'lord.

Your description of being Offensive is obviously different to mine and others on here. Did anyone actually complain to you guys?. I bet not. From what I have seen in this thread and many others after the flame wars normally comes better discussions and sometimes friendship. Sometimes not. 

Look at other threads. I've been flamed and done flaming myself. Now these same ppl would consider a beer and bowling with me. See where i'm going?

Or is there something more sinister going on?..Was JEZEBEL beginning to fall for my Charm ?. Are you acting on Biohazzard's request and stopping her for falling for me? LOL


Come on guys it was all in good spirit and fun of the flame wars.

 
my lord check my PM and see if there is any good discussion in the ss i will send you
I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Jezebel
25 September, 2016, 2:01 PM UTC

Tychi said:


SlopranoDark said:


Tychi said:


Wow you guys really know how to ruin a good discussion

I don't consider yelling at each other or being offensive a 'good discussion' m'lord.

Your description of being Offensive is obviously different to mine and others on here. Did anyone actually complain to you guys?. I bet not. From what I have seen in this thread and many others after the flame wars normally comes better discussions and sometimes friendship. Sometimes not. 

Look at other threads. I've been flamed and done flaming myself. Now these same ppl would consider a beer and bowling with me. See where i'm going?

Or is there something more sinister going on?..Was JEZEBEL beginning to fall for my Charm ?. Are you acting on Biohazzard's request and stopping her for falling for me? LOL


Come on guys it was all in good spirit and fun of the flame wars.

 

For the record I was amused not offended but so be it :)  Flame War over ...


It seems people just do not have a sense of humor anymore


Quick go hit our beacons, my interest in this game is spiraling downhill fast 
UTC +0:00
exxxe
25 September, 2016, 2:14 PM UTC

Jezebel said:


Tychi said:


SlopranoDark said:


Tychi said:


Wow you guys really know how to ruin a good discussion

I don't consider yelling at each other or being offensive a 'good discussion' m'lord.

Your description of being Offensive is obviously different to mine and others on here. Did anyone actually complain to you guys?. I bet not. From what I have seen in this thread and many others after the flame wars normally comes better discussions and sometimes friendship. Sometimes not. 

Look at other threads. I've been flamed and done flaming myself. Now these same ppl would consider a beer and bowling with me. See where i'm going?

Or is there something more sinister going on?..Was JEZEBEL beginning to fall for my Charm ?. Are you acting on Biohazzard's request and stopping her for falling for me? LOL


Come on guys it was all in good spirit and fun of the flame wars.

 

For the record I was amused not offended but so be it :)  Flame War over ...


It seems people just do not have a sense of humor anymore


Quick go hit our beacons, my interest in this game is spiraling downhill fast 

lady jezebel 


have you seen the pm i sent you 


we are not against humor and you may do what you like as well as it is within forum rules 

in matter of fact i will be happy whenever a war breaks (as well as im not losing troops)

let me ask you this the video link you posted was it appropriate for the game ( there are also kids playing ) ??

I'am me and that is what i care about :)
UTC +3:00
Jezebel
25 September, 2016, 2:17 PM UTC
exxxe said:

Jezebel said:


Tychi said:


SlopranoDark said:


Tychi said:


Wow you guys really know how to ruin a good discussion

I don't consider yelling at each other or being offensive a 'good discussion' m'lord.

Your description of being Offensive is obviously different to mine and others on here. Did anyone actually complain to you guys?. I bet not. From what I have seen in this thread and many others after the flame wars normally comes better discussions and sometimes friendship. Sometimes not. 

Look at other threads. I've been flamed and done flaming myself. Now these same ppl would consider a beer and bowling with me. See where i'm going?

Or is there something more sinister going on?..Was JEZEBEL beginning to fall for my Charm ?. Are you acting on Biohazzard's request and stopping her for falling for me? LOL


Come on guys it was all in good spirit and fun of the flame wars.

 

For the record I was amused not offended but so be it :)  Flame War over ...


It seems people just do not have a sense of humor anymore


Quick go hit our beacons, my interest in this game is spiraling downhill fast 

lady jezebel 


have you seen the pm i sent you 


we are not against humor and you may do what you like as well as it is within forum rules 

in matter of fact i will be happy whenever a war breaks (as well as im not losing troops)

let me ask you this the video link you posted was it appropriate for the game ( there are also kids playing ) ??

that is not all you censored no worries exxe this game is of no interest to me any longer
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
25 September, 2016, 2:28 PM UTC
SlopranoDark said:

Lords and Ladies, please hear me out!

First of all, let me inform you that I've skimmed through, if I need to know any more details, please let me know!


Secondly, please let me point out that flaming (being offensive to one another) does not get us any further. You all might know, that when one started a quarrel, both the parties will feel bad about it. Ways to finish it and make sure it ends well, is easily done by staying polite and civil.

All those points are explained in this topic, make sure to read it, because it really does prevent further issues!


If both the sides keep yelling at each other, it'll all end up badly, and that's something I don't want to happen. You probably know the saying 'What goes around comes around.' Just make sure you treat people as you would like to be treated.


Lastly, please make sure you keep offensive items, images, or video's out of these kind of situations. Informing people about IP's and such is honestly not the way to do it. Not calling names.


Hope you all understand!

Warning: If this keeps going downhill, I'll have to close this thread!

Your censorship is the only issue I see here
UTC +0:00
Timmyboy
25 September, 2016, 2:31 PM UTC
exxxe sai

lady jezebel 


have you seen the pm i sent you 


we are not against humor and you may do what you like as well as it is within forum rules 

in matter of fact i will be happy whenever a war breaks (as well as im not losing troops)

let me ask you this the video link you posted was it appropriate for the game ( there are also kids playing ) ??

Children play this game? i hope someone doesn't let Tychi near his parents credit card, considering how much money some players spend on this game....
King Timmmy's Destiny
UTC +0:00
Timmyboy
25 September, 2016, 2:36 PM UTC

This is a forum, why should a fun part of this game be disturbed by moderators just because they can? Perhaps you don't want newer players to see only those with $$ have a chance in this game with how things are progressing?


This flame war has certainly been very entertaining (minus the child "Sara Walker" saying things which makes no sense) but all of it has seemed appropriate and not demeaning to anyone.
King Timmmy's Destiny
UTC +0:00
Tychi
25 September, 2016, 4:02 PM UTC

Jezebel said:


exxxe said:


Jezebel said:


Tychi said:


SlopranoDark said:


Tychi said:


Wow you guys really know how to ruin a good discussion

I don't consider yelling at each other or being offensive a 'good discussion' m'lord.

Your description of being Offensive is obviously different to mine and others on here. Did anyone actually complain to you guys?. I bet not. From what I have seen in this thread and many others after the flame wars normally comes better discussions and sometimes friendship. Sometimes not. 

Look at other threads. I've been flamed and done flaming myself. Now these same ppl would consider a beer and bowling with me. See where i'm going?

Or is there something more sinister going on?..Was JEZEBEL beginning to fall for my Charm ?. Are you acting on Biohazzard's request and stopping her for falling for me? LOL


Come on guys it was all in good spirit and fun of the flame wars.

 

For the record I was amused not offended but so be it :)  Flame War over ...


It seems people just do not have a sense of humor anymore


Quick go hit our beacons, my interest in this game is spiraling downhill fast 

lady jezebel 


have you seen the pm i sent you 


we are not against humor and you may do what you like as well as it is within forum rules 

in matter of fact i will be happy whenever a war breaks (as well as im not losing troops)

let me ask you this the video link you posted was it appropriate for the game ( there are also kids playing ) ??

that is not all you censored no worries exxe this game is of no interest to me any longer

I agree with Jez ( makes a change :P ) 

The game itself is dying and the flame wars have been the best fun since the cold war started. Censoring this is just plain silly (best not use a more appropriate word) 

UTC +0:00
1724166 users registered; 43139 topics; 270988 posts; our newest member:kevin_e_kline