All Categories

New players and Starting a league advice.

New players and Starting a league advice.

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Feb 10, 2017, 08:5302/10/17
Feb 10, 2017, 14:10(edited)
08/12/14

NEW UPDATE 2/10/17

BG guide summarized simpler. Intro remastered. Added a tip to raiding.

Rough draft writen up in a text document for the walk through. it's going to be around 20-50 lines long and needs hours of work to make it make sense and simple to read. Started it today.it's going to go step by step through each quest and show you all the quests you've been skiping by ignoring quests and upgrading lost arts and buildings on your own. You most likely have never seen the full cycle of quests by straying away from quests upgrading on assumtions only. You played your self and did like the many others who play this game who join with half thought up plans and are never corrected by their leaders who probably didn't know or care to share info in many diffrent instances.  The full cycle is only triggerd from completing all your curent quest. This will spawn later quests in the cycle. New quests are added when you add new buildings or gain all the scrolls for new lost arts. It will come along added at the end of your full cycle of quests. The first new quest that pops up tells you to discove a new lost art. The next one you train a certain amount of a newly discover lost arts unit after discovering it. Part of the cycle repeats 3 times every time before leading you to the end of the cycle. It then loops back around from the begining.  You need to keep track of the full cycle of quests never straying from your main quests. ignore the quests saying spend saphire or attack other players this a tottaly difrent cycle that loops and for guys who have alot of coin and need direction attacking and spending saphires. My cycles really long at level 58 from quests only.

Will add how to spend saphires later.

I'm using some advanced methods to train players in my league from a very reserved aproach of watching, instructing and teaching that I gained from experience. Your best smartest player in your league really needs to be Marshall shot calling and have their hands in everything while seeing the big picture with everyone else feeding them information looking at smaller pictures. #2 and #3 are basicly doing the same thing and wating for direction and orders from #1 while giving #1 feed back, opions on direction and possible direction. Players need to be called out for limited abilities in game like how much do they play each day, how they respond to the #1s orders, how they process information and search for more information. they can then be grouped with other players with same abilities and pushed to step up in the league if they are willing. We all learn diffrently so we need to find out how each of us learns and curent abilities to work together better and gain more abilities faster..

Feb 10, 2017, 13:0502/10/17
03/01/16
Thank you for this update, my Lord! 
Feb 11, 2017, 21:2802/11/17
02/11/17
good info
Jun 13, 2017, 05:1506/13/17
Jun 13, 2017, 05:36(edited)
08/12/14

Hello everyone, i've been gone on vacation from the game for months. My leagues looking fine, i now have premoted new captains in my league. They've leveled up while i was away. I will be re-looking at the guide and re-write it more insightfuly specificly for new players and new league Marshalls who want to grow a league.(I did go off track where i orginaly intended to go with this guide) This will take months to prepare for. Part of the problem i have with the guide is i never could explain my self clear enough about how my league always gets new members and trains them so new leagues can copy. This stems from the fact that it will take some of the hardest work i ever put into a game just to write about this game since everything will have to be perfect to reflect how i play the game to perfection.

Army building, specific castle funcion explinations and the perfect upgrade route from day one to present and future is still a very serious problem i see with new players that's not adressed by any leagues for new players and old players who have a hard time adapting to the game but like playing. This is due to a cluster of various reasons i will go into when i get to that point.

Both league growth and individual player growth should go hand in hand for every player in every league.

Jun 13, 2017, 08:0206/13/17
03/01/16
ANBU Danzo Shimura said:

Hello everyone, i've been gone on vacation from the game for months. My leagues looking fine, i now have premoted new captains in my league. They've leveled up while i was away. I will be re-looking at the guide and re-write it more insightfuly specificly for new players and new league Marshalls who want to grow a league.(I did go off track where i orginaly intended to go with this guide) This will take months to prepare for. Part of the problem i have with the guide is i never could explain my self clear enough about how my league always gets new members and trains them so new leagues can copy. This stems from the fact that it will take some of the hardest work i ever put into a game just to write about this game since everything will have to be perfect to reflect how i play the game to perfection.

Army building, specific castle funcion explinations and the perfect upgrade route from day one to present and future is still a very serious problem i see with new players that's not adressed by any leagues for new players and old players who have a hard time adapting to the game but like playing. This is due to a cluster of various reasons i will go into when i get to that point.

Both league growth and individual player growth should go hand in hand for every player in every league.

That's great to see you back! We'll be waiting for more tips