League Fortress

71 Reply
brunsonthomas
10 February, 2017, 8:11 PM UTC
abtronic999 said:

To upgrade a fortress from 11 to 12, does the beacon have to be held for duration of upgrade or does it only have to be captured at time of fortress upgrade? 
According to all rules I have found the requirement has to be met upon the start of upgrade. So if you have a Beacon when you start the upgrade and subsequently loose it, the upgrade will continue through completion. However, to go to the next level you must meet those requirements which are even more stringent.
UTC +5:00
Jezebel
28 March, 2017, 12:32 PM UTC
The screen shot I provided shows the saphs needed to upgrade including the glory points is there a table that shows what the costs are to boost the upgrades?  I am just trying to help a friend figure this out I don't remember when I did mine I know it wasn't a LOT but better to know ahead of time.
UTC +0:00
Alyona Kolomiitseva
Community Manager
29 March, 2017, 8:30 AM UTC

Jezebel said:

The screen shot I provided shows the saphs needed to upgrade including the glory points is there a table that shows what the costs are to boost the upgrades?  I am just trying to help a friend figure this out I don't remember when I did mine I know it wasn't a LOT but better to know ahead of time.

Hi! We have this info on Sparta Wiki: https://wiki.plarium.com/index.php?title=Tools-Upgrading,_Coalition_Capital:SWOE

https://wiki.plarium.com/index.php?title=SF_League_Fortresses - Here's the Stormfall article, but seems like the levels are shifted a bit. Nevertheless, if upgrade time, required Tools and gained Influence points are the same, I guess Boost cost is the same as well :) 

Plarium Community Manager. Please note that I will be unable to respond to your private messages, review your tickets, or check your account information. All technical issues should be directed to our Support Team at plrm.me/Support_Plarium
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
29 March, 2017, 2:46 PM UTC
Fortuna said:

hi, i have a doubt, is level 20 a milestone too as levels 5 and 8?

thanks in advace for your answers
Sorry, no as of today there are only 3 safe levels 0, 5, and 8. Level 20 is only the highest level currently available.
Sir_bit_yakin
12 April, 2017, 2:49 AM UTC

OK I know I am late to the conversation but I have a question about upgrading

when I upgrade from lvl 5 to 6  can I hit my lvl 6 downgrade WHILE my upgrade is in progress or do I have to wait until its fully processed to lvl 6 before I can do my lvl 6 downgrade?

Sir_bit_yakin
12 April, 2017, 2:52 AM UTC
additionally,  would someone be able to hit us DURING our upgrade to use as their lvl 6 downgrade?
Jezebel
12 April, 2017, 7:12 AM UTC

Sir_bit_yakin said:

OK I know I am late to the conversation but I have a question about upgrading

when I upgrade from lvl 5 to 6  can I hit my lvl 6 downgrade WHILE my upgrade is in progress or do I have to wait until its fully processed to lvl 6 before I can do my lvl 6 downgrade?

You need to meet the requirements to upgrade your fortress to the next level - I would assume that this means your upgrade needs to be complete before proceeding to the next level requirements

http://prntscr.com/evf76n  you will have 24 hours protection after starting your upgrade

you can boost the fortress upgrade to meet the requirements if you want to move on to the next level requirements quickly - if you are moving from level 5 to 8 and want to boost level 6 and 7 upgrades to get to level 8 where you won't have to defend the fort then it will cost you less than 10k saphs

Knightmare
13 April, 2017, 3:05 AM UTC

Oh no you didn't !

Solid post, easy and to the point.

Nug Life !
UTC +7:00
Sir_bit_yakin
24 April, 2017, 6:59 PM UTC
thanks jez, and that was my assumption as well, but I figure its better to ask an appear stupid than to just DO an BE stupid
Jezebel
24 April, 2017, 7:19 PM UTC
Sir_bit_yakin said:

thanks jez, and that was my assumption as well, but I figure its better to ask an appear stupid than to just DO an BE stupid
well i kind of made some assumptions myself with the process and we all know what happens when you AssUMe things ha ha
Jose Luis Perez
20 June, 2017, 9:26 AM UTC

Creo que es muy injusto que costando lo que cuesta llevar una fortaleza al nivel 20, no sea ese nivel un hito.

Que falta de consideracion hacia los jugadores!!
Alina Bright
Community Manager
20 June, 2017, 10:22 AM UTC

Jose Luis Perez said:

Creo que es muy injusto que costando lo que cuesta llevar una fortaleza al nivel 20, no sea ese nivel un hito.

Que falta de consideracion hacia los jugadores!!

Lord, this feature is supposed to be highly competitive.

UTC +2:00
1662425 users registered; 33614 topics; 252823 posts; our newest member:natalia_casado