League Fortress

71 Reply
muratugur60
30 December, 2016, 2:14 PM UTC
jumy said:

Jezebel said:


Upgrade Requirements


http://prnt.sc/dhc8o9

amazing (ammazza) small requirements


UTC +1:00
jumy
30 December, 2016, 7:28 PM UTC

Eugenia Misura said:


Jezebel said:


Upgrade Requirements


http://prnt.sc/dhc8o9

Jezebel, it's great that you share this info with all players!


need a reward for JEZEBEL

and ty again JEZEBEL by ALL real players
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Dreus
1 January, 2017, 8:13 PM UTC
It's impossible to upgrade a fortress level 5 to level 8, there is only a league with a fortress level 6 actually, we could upgrade to level 6 and level 7 but we won't find a level 7 to downgrade, level 8 is a milestone, level 9 doesn't exist, we should downgrade a level 10 fortress but level 10 are all top leagues...
UTC +2:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
1 January, 2017, 8:41 PM UTC
Dreus said:

It's impossible to upgrade a fortress level 5 to level 8, there is only a league with a fortress level 6 actually, we could upgrade to level 6 and level 7 but we won't find a level 7 to downgrade, level 8 is a milestone, level 9 doesn't exist, we should downgrade a level 10 fortress but level 10 are all top leagues...
My suggestion is find another Ally league with whom both of you can upgrade and downgrade each other to get to level 8 together. 
UTC +5:00
Rosconz
1 January, 2017, 9:55 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

Dreus said:

It's impossible to upgrade a fortress level 5 to level 8, there is only a league with a fortress level 6 actually, we could upgrade to level 6 and level 7 but we won't find a level 7 to downgrade, level 8 is a milestone, level 9 doesn't exist, we should downgrade a level 10 fortress but level 10 are all top leagues...
My suggestion is find another Ally league with whom both of you can upgrade and downgrade each other to get to level 8 together. 
This raises the question, say your fortress is L6. You take down another L6 and get to L7. Before you can get your fortress to L8 it gets hit and knocked back down to L6. Do you now have to take down an L6 to get to L7 again or is it once qualified, always qualified?
UTC +12:00
brunsonthomas
Moderator
1 January, 2017, 10:07 PM UTC

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/23566_league-fortress-2/?post=194934


According to Alyona you need to downgrade another castle first.

UTC +5:00
Rosconz
1 January, 2017, 10:11 PM UTC
brunsonthomas said:

http://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/game-tutorials/23566_league-fortress-2/?post=194934


According to Alyona you need to downgrade another castle first.

If that is the case then the strategy you posted above can't work Brunson.
UTC +12:00
Rosconz
1 January, 2017, 10:27 PM UTC

Alyona Kolomiitseva said:

1) Your Fortress is level 6. To upgrade it to level 7 you need to downgrade a rival Fortress.

2) Your Fortress was downgraded.  I think Ayona is meaning your fortress is now L5 again

3) You downgraded a rival Fortress. It won't count towards level 7 requirements.

4) You upgrade your Fortress to level 6.

5) You downgrade a rival Fortress. Now it does count.



So this may not actually apply to the scenario I posted. Your strategy may still be good.
UTC +12:00
Jezebel
2 January, 2017, 4:26 PM UTC

to get to level 8 you have to downgrade a level 7 so one of the leagues that works "cooperatively" would have to take a downgrade twice


not ideal but it could be done


during the downgrade/upgrade process you have to be prepared to defend it while it upgrades but when downgraded you are given a 24 grace period where the fortress cannot be downgraded further so if you timed things properly and you are willing to spend saphs you could complete the process quickly but yes its hard to find fortresses to downgrade you could wait and watch for the appropriate levels to downgrade but it will be risky to hit them as they have force limits as to how much offense you can send to them
UTC +0:00
Warrior
2 January, 2017, 8:15 PM UTC

If you satisfy the requirement for upgrading the fortress for a level once even if it is downgraded you can still move it back to the level without having to attack again. Tested and confirmed.


Hence the strategy that Thomas is saying will work.
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
jumy
2 January, 2017, 8:21 PM UTC


so need autobot fortress 
The truth hurts
UTC +12:00
Warrior
2 January, 2017, 8:26 PM UTC
jumy said:



so need autobot fortress 
Lol
Please Like the Post if you agree or if it helps
UTC +6:00
Rosconz
2 January, 2017, 11:59 PM UTC
Thank you for confirming this Warrior.
UTC +12:00
Musashi1953
10 January, 2017, 10:17 AM UTC

Is the fortress downgrade level exact, or can it be higher?

For example, can Fortress A (at level 7) downgrade a rival from level 9, and then Fortress A upgrade to level 8?


UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
10 January, 2017, 11:09 AM UTC

In the description, you see the lowest level of the League Fortress you need to downgrade. In other words, to meet the requirement, you cannot go below that level when attacking enemy League Fortresses, but all the levels above it are fine.

UTC +2:00
Musashi1953
19 January, 2017, 5:57 PM UTC

Howdy!

I am trying to move my League Fortress - it has units in it, and it is being upgraded ...

The game acts as if I am moving it ... but when I check, I still have the fortress move option available in my Black market, and the fortress just sits at it's present location???

Anything I am missing?

UTC +7:00
Meduris
19 January, 2017, 7:18 PM UTC

I have got the same problem. I tried it several times today, but nothing happened.


Edit: Just tried it again and now it has been moved.
UTC +0:00
Musashi1953
19 January, 2017, 8:17 PM UTC

I removed all units, still same problem - Fortress will not move!!!

Maybe it's the upgrade I'm doing???

Anyone?

UTC +7:00
Alina Bright
Community Manager
23 January, 2017, 10:52 AM UTC

Lords, if you're still facing this issue, please contact our Support Team and provide them with this information, so they can investigate this case >> http://support.plarium.com

UTC +2:00
abtronic999
10 February, 2017, 7:21 AM UTC
To upgrade a fortress from 11 to 12, does the beacon have to be held for duration of upgrade or does it only have to be captured at time of fortress upgrade? 
UTC +10:00
1664474 users registered; 33918 topics; 253013 posts; our newest member:Королева$Севера