All Categories

Weor's Protection

Weor's Protection

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Dec 28, 2017, 18:3612/28/17
02/20/17

Weor's Protection

As I understand the use of Weor's Protection, a castle may use the protection but will lose that protection if they commit an offensive action.  If I have beseiged a castle, can someone under that Weor's protection break my seige?  Is that not an offensive action?
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 29, 2017, 09:0412/29/17
08/30/17

hebroots said:

As I understand the use of Weor's Protection, a castle may use the protection but will lose that protection if they commit an offensive action.  If I have beseiged a castle, can someone under that Weor's protection break my seige?  Is that not an offensive action?

Hi!

After you activate the Weor's Protection you'll loose it if you commit an offensive action....so if you are already have a siege before this activation was on is OK....but as I said before don't make offensive actions AFTER the activation...

Best regards and a happy new year!

Bogdan
Dec 29, 2017, 14:3612/29/17
02/20/17
isacescu_bogdan said:

hebroots said:

Hi!

After you activate the Weor's Protection you'll loose it if you commit an offensive action....so if you are already have a siege before this activation was on is OK....but as I said before don't make offensive actions AFTER the activation...

Best regards and a happy new year!

Bogdan

Dec 29, 2017, 14:4012/29/17
02/20/17
so then if someone else under weor's protection is able to break my siege without losing that protection (according to the refreshed view on the screen), then they are either using some cheat tactic, or as been suggested on another thread, they can drop and add weor's very quickly if they have them to spend
Dec 29, 2017, 16:1212/29/17
04/17/16
hebroots said:

so then if someone else under weor's protection is able to break my siege without losing that protection (according to the refreshed view on the screen), then they are either using some cheat tactic, or as been suggested on another thread, they can drop and add weor's very quickly if they have them to spend
If that who brake your siege is firend with your "siege" is a deffensive action.He sent troops for liberate as reinforcement. 
Dec 29, 2017, 16:3112/29/17
Dec 29, 2017, 16:43(edited)
12/18/14

Sending a raid or siege to break the siege will drop the weor's protection - those are offensive actions

Sending reinforcements to break the siege won't drop the weor - that is a defensive action

So simply check the report if it says the castle was liberated then they sent reinforcements - if it says it was raided or they have "taken over the siege" then it was an offense action and the weor should be down - but it is quite possible they sent an offense action and reactivated the weor's protection after it was completed
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.