HERO ABILITIES

3 Replies
Lord Mark
4 December, 2017, 7:32 PM UTC

How much it cost to unlock with saphire all hero abilities after lvl18 ?

UTC +0:00
djmoody
4 December, 2017, 7:34 PM UTC

I had a spreadsheet built up from asking people and lost it. It's about 80k sapphires, if you are happy trusting my memory :)

The cost doesn't go up that much per level, ends of something around 12k/13k per level.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
Lord Mark
5 December, 2017, 1:51 AM UTC
djmoody said:

I had a spreadsheet built up from asking people and lost it. It's about 80k sapphires, if you are happy trusting my memory :)

The cost doesn't go up that much per level, ends of something around 12k/13k per level.
Thank u man
BiohazarD
5 December, 2017, 7:54 PM UTC
djmoody said:

Sounds about right.  You're probably better off just using the sapphires for troops though, doing big hits you'll get the hero fully upgraded pretty fast.  
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
1779697 users registered; 48304 topics; 286924 posts; our newest member:alirezanopashani