All Categories

Dragonfire need help with something!

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 25, 2017, 13:2610/25/17
07/25/15

So after hit some guy that possible an alt (or maybe not). I get an agry mail from mother... Dragonfire. The usual rant of do not hit this and that or angry trolls will come and take you.

I tried to make him give me a definition of a pvp game and why someone should be excempt in said pvp game. He couldn't deliver such, so maybe you the community can help him?

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 25, 2017, 18:3810/25/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

So after hit some guy that possible an alt (or maybe not). I get an agry mail from mother... Dragonfire. The usual rant of do not hit this and that or angry trolls will come and take you.

I tried to make him give me a definition of a pvp game and why someone should be excempt in said pvp game. He couldn't deliver such, so maybe you the community can help him?

pvp = battle royale arena where a dozen coiners try to beat each other to death with their credit cards? :P
Oct 25, 2017, 21:4710/25/17
03/01/15

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

pvp = battle royale arena where a dozen coiners try to beat each other to death with their credit cards? :P

That's only when the coiners hit each other.  Game mechanics frequently reward overwhelming wins, meaning its usually coiners looking for weaker forces out in the open to hit for easy points with minimal losses.  Game mechanics also greatly reward fighting with your wallet (eg Fireballs and weor) so that you can do damage without risking your troops then bubble up to be safe from retaliation for a while.

PvP = Any time you attack or are attacked by another player's units.  In Stormfall, since you do have the option not to defend, PvP is technically optional.  You can't prevent people from attacking your castle, but you do have the choice not to leave any units out.

Oct 25, 2017, 22:4510/25/17
12/18/14
Gadheras said:

Dragonfire has many alts most of which I have blacklisted :)
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 26, 2017, 09:0710/26/17
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

Gadheras said:

Dragonfire has many alts most of which I have blacklisted :)
Hmm could you pm me this dragonfire's cords?  I could use a good laugh :P
Oct 26, 2017, 13:4210/26/17
07/02/15
Does anyone have more than Jezebel?
Oct 26, 2017, 13:4210/26/17
11/08/14

mods, ban the spammer called NOBODY

Oct 26, 2017, 13:5310/26/17
06/21/15

The great Gadaheras Is doing his best to find some way to make his attack on a player 9 levels below him in a league of 8 to make him look the brave and misused player. 

Anyone that chooses may applaud him for his great and masterful gamesmanship.

DragonFire
Oct 26, 2017, 14:1110/26/17
07/25/15

Tommy Lee said:

The great Gadaheras Is doing his best to find some way to make his attack on a player 9 levels below him in a league of 8 to make him look the brave and misused player. 

Anyone that chooses may applaud him for his great and masterful gamesmanship.

DragonFire

You mean your alt in a league of alts? well possible. I hit a dude ONCE, I get threatening mails. You called me a bully of that league. You did threaten to attack me and my league and when we kinda welcomed it, you called me a coward for not attack you.....  

I keept ask you for the definition of pvp and why someone should be excempt for pvp in a pvp game, you failed to give an answer. 

oh btw, I never given the impression I'm great at anything, you on the other hand, if your ego increase any more now you will take flight.
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.