All Categories

How do you get into the millions in the experience tournaments

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Oct 12, 2017, 18:1410/12/17
09/27/14

i am just wondering how you get the multi million point score in the experience exibition
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 12, 2017, 19:1710/12/17
Oct 12, 2017, 19:33(edited)
10/31/14

tony said:

i am just wondering how you get the multi million point score in the experience exibition

Coin that is the easiest way to do it. 

Its impossible for a non coiner to earn 1 million experience points within 24hrs

build/buy 5-15 million cavalry/infantry offense and defense. Ask your VIP agent or friend when is the next exp tournament. Not all VIP are told the schedule, but those who coin alot are. When you know the date complete lower level BG everyday, clear all BG under level 50 everyday. These way you'll receive more high level BG. 

When the tournament start activate 1 day experience booster these way you earn double points for every experience. For completing rune BG, (the highest BG) you earn triple points, one for completing the BG, one from quest and one from the experience booster. So complete as many runes as you can. 

When you done hit saga quests. That is how I earn my experience I hit sagas. last time I hit offensive and went from level 12-level 17 earning 20K points.  Is a good idea to safe saga for such times. I still have saga for level 100 waiting. And my defensive sagas are at level 6, so next time I will take them to 17. 

Another thing. use low loss method to complete those BG. activate all boost, relics and items. 

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 12, 2017, 19:1910/12/17
Oct 12, 2017, 19:20(edited)
10/04/13
tony said:

Just by doing a bunch of bgs (with +50% xp and other boosters on of course).  At level 180 bgs it doesn't take that many of them to get a million xp.  
Oct 12, 2017, 21:1710/12/17
07/25/15
Oracle said:

tony said:

Its impossible for a non coiner to earn 1 million experience points within 24hrs

build/buy 5-15 million cavalry/infantry offense and defense. Ask your VIP agent or friend when is the next exp tournament. Not all VIP are told the schedule, but those who coin alot are. When you know the date complete lower level BG everyday, clear all BG under level 50 everyday. These way you'll receive more high level BG. 

When the tournament start activate 1 day experience booster these way you earn double points for every experience. For completing rune BG, (the highest BG) you earn triple points, one for completing the BG, one from quest and one from the experience booster. So complete as many runes as you can. 

When you done hit saga quests. That is how I earn my experience I hit sagas. last time I hit offensive and went from level 12-level 17 earning 20K points.  Is a good idea to safe saga for such times. I still have saga for level 100 waiting. And my defensive sagas are at level 6, so next time I will take them to 17. 

Another thing. use low loss method to complete those BG. activate all boost, relics and items. 

Spend 100 to earn 10 (or less). I don't really understand people that spend on units to throw into BG's for a reward that turn out to be far less than the cash spent on do it. 
Oct 12, 2017, 21:3810/12/17
12/18/14

Everything you do in the game gains experience so depending on what tournaments are running its easily done.  Activate an experience booster and play.  NOTE: you will only gain a boost on experience that uses troops (ie: battle grounds and PVP) but you can get a few extra points from completing the daily mara quests and the daily personal events in your events tab.  You also gain experience from upgrading lost arts and buildings but not much.

Oct 12, 2017, 22:0710/12/17
09/27/14
thank you i didn't fully understand how it was done. thank you all
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 12, 2017, 23:2510/12/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

tony said:

Spend 100 to earn 10 (or less). I don't really understand people that spend on units to throw into BG's for a reward that turn out to be far less than the cash spent on do it. 
I think some of them don't believe that there's a tax on bgs, and don't bother to keep track of their losses and payouts to realize that they're losing more than they're winning.  
Oct 13, 2017, 01:0410/13/17
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

tony said:

I think some of them don't believe that there's a tax on bgs, and don't bother to keep track of their losses and payouts to realize that they're losing more than they're winning.  
Well I was thinking for the ones that spend money on buy units and to revive units to send them back into BG's to die again. Its like throw money out of the window. If you build tons of low level units like pikes and archers and throw in to get better units back it save you time to build better units, but as you said there is a tax in resources to pay. 
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 13, 2017, 09:5510/13/17
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

Gadheras said:

Oracle said:

tony said:

Well I was thinking for the ones that spend money on buy units and to revive units to send them back into BG's to die again. Its like throw money out of the window. If you build tons of low level units like pikes and archers and throw in to get better units back it save you time to build better units, but as you said there is a tax in resources to pay. 
Hmm I wonder how long you would have to build pikes for before you have enough of them to get a million xp on bgs.  Probably like 50-60 years :P
Oct 13, 2017, 10:2010/13/17
03/20/14

dont know about BG, But beacon.

Oct 13, 2017, 10:2810/13/17
04/10/15

BiohazarD said:

Hmm I wonder how long you would have to build pikes for before you have enough of them to get a million xp on bgs.  Probably like 50-60 years :P

err ok he has used 1.520.080 pikes to get more than one million of xp points

so, in one day u can built 297 pikes lets round to 300. here we can see to build 1.5M of pikes u are going to need 5067 days and that is arround 13.8 years

so answering ur doubt more or less 13 years and 8 months (more or less, maybe less usind dragon boost)

hope this can solver ur doubts dear lord

Regards
Oct 13, 2017, 10:5810/13/17
Oct 13, 2017, 11:00(edited)
03/20/14

423.5 a day with dragon boost and skull rune

better when you have anvil relics
Oct 13, 2017, 11:0710/13/17
07/25/15
Juglar del Viento said:

BiohazarD said:

so, in one day u can built 297 pikes lets round to 300. here we can see to build 1.5M of pikes u are going to need 5067 days and that is arround 13.8 years

so answering ur doubt more or less 13 years and 8 months (more or less, maybe less usind dragon boost)

Regards
lol, it was more about value of trade up your resources for other units, not about millions of xp though. Although, Plarium stated over and over that Stormfall is a LONG TERM game right? :p
Oct 13, 2017, 16:2010/13/17
Oct 13, 2017, 16:21(edited)
10/31/14

Stewart said:

dont know about BG, But beacon.

So you hit a wall too. Next time go all in.

Sorting your army is a sign that something bad will happen so when you see yourself do something like, hold on , and  press the all button then pray to whatever God/god you worship.

Oct 13, 2017, 22:0710/13/17
03/20/14

You really dont get it do you?

The only reason to do massacres is to get your food production to a level so you can use up the couple hundred days worth of unit speedups then revive the 90% of your fodder at the end.
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 13, 2017, 23:0710/13/17
10/04/13
Stewart said:

The only reason to do massacres is to get your food production to a level so you can use up the couple hundred days worth of unit speedups then revive the 90% of your fodder at the end.
Ahh that's a good idea.  Although why he'd use pikes instead of pathfinders I don't know, it's not that hard to get the relics for them.  
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 13, 2017, 23:0810/13/17
10/04/13
Juglar del Viento said:

BiohazarD said:

Regards
Ahh excellent only 13 years.  I'll get right on that XD
Oct 14, 2017, 06:4510/14/17
03/20/14
BiohazarD said:

Juglar del Viento said:

BiohazarD said:

Regards
Ahh excellent only 13 years.  I'll get right on that XD
Yous are missing a couple of factors that are free and will reduce the time you posted by a minimum of 80%.  I wont post them here, i thought everyone knew but im not helping people i have to fight against me having knowledge they normally would not have.
Oct 14, 2017, 06:5310/14/17
03/20/14

BiohazarD said:

Stewart said:

Ahh that's a good idea.  Although why he'd use pikes instead of pathfinders I don't know, it's not that hard to get the relics for them.  

I think its like a disease. You have your normal army, So you build fodder troops to absorb the damage.

Then when they hit critical mass x2 times the amount you can send in a single raid on a castle you move onto the next troops that will be your fodder for your fodder.

But i did draw the line, Every time i hit the 1 million troop mark i do some bg to convert to large troops, Then the cycle starts again to rebuild the fodder to cover the lost fodder that went BG.
Oct 14, 2017, 08:2910/14/17
10/31/14

Stewart said:

That is your reason. You must be in the supper negative and unable to speed up troops production. I didn't know that the massacre was that useful. Plus after 1-5 days after BM there is normally a 75% revival. So I guise is possible to increase your army by 200% using the massacre. You will needs lots of sapphires for that, but it will be very economical. 

But that was hamlet, I do hamlets in server 2. I don't coin much there so I need every sapphires I can get to upgrade my walls. 

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 14, 2017, 08:5910/14/17
10/04/13
Stewart said:

BiohazarD said:

Stewart said:

I think its like a disease. You have your normal army, So you build fodder troops to absorb the damage.

Then when they hit critical mass x2 times the amount you can send in a single raid on a castle you move onto the next troops that will be your fodder for your fodder.

But i did draw the line, Every time i hit the 1 million troop mark i do some bg to convert to large troops, Then the cycle starts again to rebuild the fodder to cover the lost fodder that went BG.
Haha you can always just have a million pathfinders and use them for beacon hits :P
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.