All Categories

MAJOR ACCOUNT HACKED

MAJOR ACCOUNT HACKED

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 22, 2017, 18:4409/22/17
10/31/14

Courtesy refers to an act of civility or elegance of manner. It is a combination of politeness with kindness manifested in the behaviour to others.

It adorns the individual with charm, appeal, affability and kindliness. It makes a person amiable, soft in speech, polite and considerate towards others and helps one be calm, serene and poised. It maintains its decorum in the face of rudeness.

It does not return evil for evil. It does not harbour any resentment but rather builds up interpersonal relation. It makes a person to be gentle avoiding anger, bitterness and annoyance.

KoK will be polled, like every other league. but last, i am still to deal with KT and other leagues. Although there is no necessity, all leagues I contacted have all agreed d to these. ''To make a game a better place they're willing to cooperate with Plarium in whatever way plarium see fit to solve these situations. 

Sep 22, 2017, 18:5909/22/17
07/11/13

Oracle said:

Courtesy refers to an act of civility or elegance of manner. It is a combination of politeness with kindness manifested in the behaviour to others.

It adorns the individual with charm, appeal, affability and kindliness. It makes a person amiable, soft in speech, polite and considerate towards others and helps one be calm, serene and poised. It maintains its decorum in the face of rudeness.

It does not return evil for evil. It does not harbour any resentment but rather builds up interpersonal relation. It makes a person to be gentle avoiding anger, bitterness and annoyance.

KoK will be polled, like every other league. but last, i am still to deal with KT and other leagues. Although there is no necessity, all leagues I contacted have all agreed d to these. ''To make a game a better place they're willing to cooperate with Plarium in whatever way plarium see fit to solve these situations. 

.. you do understand that there is no way to do anything else but to: "''To make a game a better place they're willing to cooperate with Plarium in whatever way plarium see fit to solve these situation"

While we can ask Plarium to do things... if we don't like what Plarium does... not really much that can be done... except for a boycott (which is virtually impossible in games like these and usually accomplish nothing).

All the community can do at this point is to wait PATIENTLY.. for Plarium to do the internal things that they need to do and reach their conclusion with all the facts.

Sep 22, 2017, 19:5509/22/17
04/12/16
And while all this is going on Rebels are still continuing to downgrade the fortress, just show what kind of players they are, it is beyond silly.
Sep 22, 2017, 20:0409/22/17
12/18/14

Marcel Stokvis said:

Jezebel said:

Trentos said:

Yeah for you Gaderas, this might be normal. That's the difference between you and me. 

As for Jezebel, all know an act like this would be something you'd want in on. I don't have to defend myself. People all over the server are questioning how you were involved. Your posts trying to justify this low act are farked up to say the least

I wanted in on softening Emps Fortress - so what does that mean?  Emps hit my former league and my current league so big deal

Everyone knows Emps intended mass destruction on the server after the last of their beacons went down so the next viable move would be to take down their fortress ... do I have past interaction with Emps which would give me a reason to have my league sacrifice 500 mil offense to soften that fortress?

again anything else that may or may not have transpired I have no knowledge of so keep questioning - if someone broke rules and TOS Emps and Unforgivens are the last leagues that should be accusing anyone 

retaliating for hits on leagues I have been in is a low act?  I would say I have as much reason as anyone to hit Emps .... so I did 

You didnt question the timing?
You didnt question the leadershipchange, the massive drop in members from emps?
Are you really this stupid Jez?

You helped and participated with a cheat, a hack, a criminal offence ....

The only words that should be coming out of your mouth are "I am sorry!"

You are ridiculous I hit emps with TROOPS - and I am supposed to apologize for that?

fact - Frenzie shared her information nuff said its her fault so those of you who believe she was hacked without fault continue to believe the lie

the fall of Emps fort was her fault for trusting other people with her log ins - fyi I have never had her log in details
Sep 22, 2017, 20:1809/22/17
12/21/14
Marcel Stokvis said:

Jezebel said:

Trentos said:

Yeah for you Gaderas, this might be normal. That's the difference between you and me. 

As for Jezebel, all know an act like this would be something you'd want in on. I don't have to defend myself. People all over the server are questioning how you were involved. Your posts trying to justify this low act are farked up to say the least

I wanted in on softening Emps Fortress - so what does that mean?  Emps hit my former league and my current league so big deal

Everyone knows Emps intended mass destruction on the server after the last of their beacons went down so the next viable move would be to take down their fortress ... do I have past interaction with Emps which would give me a reason to have my league sacrifice 500 mil offense to soften that fortress?

again anything else that may or may not have transpired I have no knowledge of so keep questioning - if someone broke rules and TOS Emps and Unforgivens are the last leagues that should be accusing anyone 

retaliating for hits on leagues I have been in is a low act?  I would say I have as much reason as anyone to hit Emps .... so I did 

You didnt question the timing?
You didnt question the leadershipchange, the massive drop in members from emps?
Are you really this stupid Jez?

You helped and participated with a cheat, a hack, a criminal offence ....

The only words that should be coming out of your mouth are "I am sorry!"

Shut up DV. Ofc be every attack you have ever done you have gone to the league page to check everything is hunky dory and all is ok to send troops?.. BS!!! you see the opening and you hit. Don't make out Jez knows the Hacker you idiot. For all we know it was you! 
Sep 22, 2017, 23:0909/22/17
04/23/15
Ahh, yes. Devlin. If you read your own post, you will see what everyone else sees. Garbage. Still waiting for, who was it? I can never remember idiots names... Oh well, the guy that I first responded to in this forum. Still waiting for her/her response. Hahaha
Sep 23, 2017, 00:4709/23/17
03/01/15

I find it an interesting coincidence that shortly after Frenzie was brought into the VIP program her account was hacked.  It may just be a coincidence, but I do know that VIP reps are able to log a player's account.  Since a Plarium rep did state on this thread that Frenzie's account was hacked, I can't help but wonder if it was an inside job.  

Eventually, Plarium will sort it all out and either things will be restored or they won't.  I'm hoping for a certain amount of transparency from Plarium on the issue because a player's account being legitimately hacked is a major security issue and does call to question the security of other players' accounts.

In the mean time, all these accusations flying around are baseless; no proof of who did it has been publicly disclosed.  Did players benefit from this?  Of course.  Does that mean they were in on it?  Not necessarily.  This is a war game, and as others have stated, the meta game can get really nasty.  It is entirely possible that those who took advantage saw what looked like a major league falling out and seized the opportunity to hurt us.  Its also possible that whoever did hack the account spread word that we'd be weakened and when, but gave no details.  How are they to know its not just hot intel from a spy?  If they were involved, then I hope Plarium punishes them for it.  If they weren't, then they're just players enjoying the game and seizing the opportunity to hurt a rival.

BiohazarDModerator
Sep 23, 2017, 00:4709/23/17
Sep 23, 2017, 10:22(edited)
10/04/13

This thread has been forwarded to Plarium, and is closed until the incident can be investigated.  

Please remember, do not share your account login information with anyone, and do not buy sell or trade accounts.  Also, avoid accessing suspicious links sent to you by other players, as these may be attempts to steal your login information or install other malware on your computer. 
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.