load resources bg

7 Replies
mistico
24 August, 2017, 6:55 PM UTC

Hello everyone.

I have a question to ask: I've read somewhere in the forum that there are some corridors regarding loading risoerse in the fields. I usually use the highest as a bank (currently liv 85) then i go to pay me in the fields Of liv 58 59.

My doubts arise: maybe those resources I poured into liv 85 are not counted because the corridor is not the right one?

UTC +1:00
djmoody
24 August, 2017, 6:58 PM UTC
Never seem any evidence of corridors. Seen plenty that completely contradict it.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. No one has a right to their opinion being respected by other if it can't be backed up with rational and logic explanation
UTC +0:00
Jezebel
24 August, 2017, 7:40 PM UTC

agree i have heard people talk about "corridors" but have also loaded lower levels then cleared higher levels and it doesn't seem to affect the payouts 


i have also loaded bgs around the same level i am clearing and have not seen a difference in payouts
UTC +0:00
Juglar del Viento
Moderator
24 August, 2017, 7:45 PM UTC

djmoody said:


Never seem any evidence of corridors. Seen plenty that completely contradict it.

also agree

i created lanes on my bg sheet when this appeared and finally discard them

Regards
Resistance Is Futile
UTC +1:00
mistico
24 August, 2017, 9:35 PM UTC

thank you all

UTC +1:00
Oracle
25 August, 2017, 4:30 PM UTC

The theory started from here



Someone then tried to tinker around Mark's theory and started something else. Lord Mark theory of intermediate has nothing to do with loading and rewards he just broke BG according to how much rewards you earn, Hero equipment types and others. He was just trying to encourage people to take a break and build a before engaging in more BG's. 

The person who misinterpreted Lord Mark is largely wrong because BG bank is mosaic, and most importantly interconnected.  E.g For as long as you loaded X amount you can claim your reward from any BG with bank of X amount.

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time. . . . . . Gedleyihlekisa: Oracle the postremogeniture
UTC +2:00
Lord Mark
26 August, 2017, 2:12 AM UTC
Oracle said:

The theory started from here



Someone then tried to tinker around Mark's theory and started something else. Lord Mark theory of intermediate has nothing to do with loading and rewards he just broke BG according to how much rewards you earn, Hero equipment types and others. He was just trying to encourage people to take a break and build a before engaging in more BG's. 

The person who misinterpreted Lord Mark is largely wrong because BG bank is mosaic, and most importantly interconnected.  E.g For as long as you loaded X amount you can claim your reward from any BG with bank of X amount.

The Stage teorry is tested on many accounts
UTC +0:00
BiohazarD
Moderator
27 August, 2017, 7:00 AM UTC
Juglar del Viento said:

djmoody said:


Never seem any evidence of corridors. Seen plenty that completely contradict it.

also agree

i created lanes on my bg sheet when this appeared and finally discard them

Regards
Same, I'm not sure where this theory came from.  I've never seen any evidence of it.  
UTC +0:00
1694929 users registered; 38792 topics; 263394 posts; our newest member:arin.star61