Catacomb cap.

3 Replies
leisure0891
12 August, 2017, 9:11 PM UTC
I've played this game for awhile. There is one thing that bugs me. If i have my resources below the catacomb capacity, why does the report still say i'm -x rss?
League Effort greater than Individual Effort
UTC -5:00
BiohazarD
13 August, 2017, 10:27 AM UTC
leisure0891 said:

I've played this game for awhile. There is one thing that bugs me. If i have my resources below the catacomb capacity, why does the report still say i'm -x rss?
If your resources are below the catacomb capacity and you are raided, the attacker can still take 5% of your resources ( I can't remember if it's 5% of your current resources or 5% of the catacomb capacity, but they still get a little bit).  
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
leisure0891
13 August, 2017, 4:59 PM UTC
BiohazarD said:

leisure0891 said:

If your resources are below the catacomb capacity and you are raided, the attacker can still take 5% of your resources ( I can't remember if it's 5% of your current resources or 5% of the catacomb capacity, but they still get a little bit).  
Thanks. Just dumb dumb. I just have to ask, why did the devs think that was a great idea.
League Effort greater than Individual Effort
UTC -5:00
BiohazarD
15 August, 2017, 6:56 AM UTC
leisure0891 said:

BiohazarD said:

leisure0891 said:

Thanks. Just dumb dumb. I just have to ask, why did the devs think that was a great idea.
I don't know, it's been in the game since day one though so the person who made the decision might not even be in the company anymore.  
Any opinions expressed by me are my own and do not necessarily represent the opinions of or constitute official statements by Plarium.
UTC +0:00
1754538 users registered; 45599 topics; 279360 posts; our newest member:mutya_jomar06