All Categories

The Annoying Scrolls of Stormfall

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Aug 7, 2017, 07:1308/07/17

Dear Lord Oberon

Please be advised there is an odd limitations enforced upon the scrolls in the Libraries across Stormfall. I suspect the malignant hand of Balor is behind the infernal annoyances I have listed below:

1. Lords and Ladies can sell all the scrolls in their possession but not a group of scrolls of the same type altogether

2. Lords and Ladies also cannot selectively sell all the scrolls belonging to a specific Lost Art

3. For some strange reason Lords and ladies can sell scrolls for gold, metal and food but cannot buy them using the same ??

Sincerely yours

Senior Scribe to Lord Orion

Views
Comments
Comments
BiohazarDModerator
Aug 7, 2017, 07:2508/07/17
10/04/13

ORION PRIME said:

Dear Lord Oberon

Please be advised there is an odd limitations enforced upon the scrolls in the Libraries across Stormfall. I suspect the malignant hand of Balor is behind the infernal annoyances I have listed below:

1. Lords and Ladies can sell all the scrolls in their possession but not a group of scrolls of the same type altogether

2. Lords and Ladies also cannot selectively sell all the scrolls belonging to a specific Lost Art

3. For some strange reason Lords and ladies can sell scrolls for gold, metal and food but cannot buy them using the same ??

Sincerely yours

Senior Scribe to Lord Orion

It would be nice if people could buy scrolls for resources, but as plarium makes money selling them for sapphires instead I don't see that changing anytime soon.  

One way you can get extra scrolls is look at who's offering the ones you need in the market, then mail them and offer to pay resources for the scroll.  
Aug 7, 2017, 07:4908/07/17

Duly noted.

(sigh) if only plarium would improve the scroll interface so I didn't have to keep selling scrolls one by one and sell them in groups of the same type rather than altogether..

Speaking of scrolls, can Plarium please provide a horizontal scroll bar at least in the lost art section...

Aug 7, 2017, 09:0408/07/17
10/31/14

ORION PRIME said: 

These is a great suggestion. Although I am not sure how players who are done with scrolls can find these useful. Selling scrolls in the game is a bad Idea. The best way of selling scroll is to players, who will trade those scrolls for up to 50K iron or gold or food. Sometimes even RC. 

The best way of dealing and trading with scrolls is to PM certain leagues and ask them who is their scroll master. These players can trade scrolls with you. 

I like these idea. Put these together with 1 and 2 here. 

https://plarium.com/forum/en/stormfall-age-of-war/suggestions/35979_your-suggestions---2-2/25/

Aug 7, 2017, 10:0408/07/17
04/10/15

Dear Lords

reading this post i was remembering those old days i used to need scrolls to improve my castle

maybe its obsolete what im going to say but those days used to be on facebook some groups for exchanging scrolls

people was there for selling their scrolls and buy the needed ones with gold or iron depending on the seller's offert

for example lord A has dragon scroll 1 and lord B needs it. the both were on the group. lord A post i sell it by 50k gold and then lord b sent 50k to lord a. then lord b put on market the scroll offer junk scroll x dragon scroll 1 and then lord a accepted the offer

Also on leagues used to be one person dedicated to store all repeated scrolls of league members and then for example u need dragon 1 u asked for it to that member

;)

Regards

Aug 8, 2017, 09:1308/08/17
02/29/16

ORION PRIME said:

Duly noted.

(sigh) if only plarium would improve the scroll interface so I didn't have to keep selling scrolls one by one and sell them in groups of the same type rather than altogether..

Speaking of scrolls, can Plarium please provide a horizontal scroll bar at least in the lost art section...

Hello.

This suggestion was already forwarded to devs. They're working on it :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.