BG REWARD RECORD

BG REWARD RECORD

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Oct 2, 2017, 14:0210/02/17
04/10/15

Jezebel said:

I read it - you read - I have always used the yellow bar method and always gained using this method - so don't say yellow barring is a bad idea - it works and has always worked if you know how to track your bank

have you noticed if u need more troops to bank yellowing bgs ??

i did a test some weeks ago and i think i had to spend more troops that i thought to get the payout

Regards
Oct 2, 2017, 14:0910/02/17
12/18/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Jezebel said:

I read it - you read - I have always used the yellow bar method and always gained using this method - so don't say yellow barring is a bad idea - it works and has always worked if you know how to track your bank

i did a test some weeks ago and i think i had to spend more troops that i thought to get the payout

Regards

no not really as Biohazard stated in another post somewhere some of your reward will remain in the previously yellowed bg so if you clear them after you take your big payout you will get the full rewards you are entitled to receive

I have increased my "power" successfully by using this method - I participate in BG tourneys selectively - I don't hammer at them every week like some players I like to take a break and build some resource units between my participation in tourneys

some players hit bgs heavy every week - I would tend to think that these players are recycling troops at a loss and buying back their losses to make gains - just my opinion but I do not see the sense in doing that every week :)
Oct 2, 2017, 14:5810/02/17
04/10/15

Lady Jezebel

thanks for ur answer, i really apreciate it

good luck in ur journey against balur

Regards
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 2, 2017, 18:2310/02/17
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Jezebel said:

Regards

no not really as Biohazard stated in another post somewhere some of your reward will remain in the previously yellowed bg so if you clear them after you take your big payout you will get the full rewards you are entitled to receive

I have increased my "power" successfully by using this method - I participate in BG tourneys selectively - I don't hammer at them every week like some players I like to take a break and build some resource units between my participation in tourneys

some players hit bgs heavy every week - I would tend to think that these players are recycling troops at a loss and buying back their losses to make gains - just my opinion but I do not see the sense in doing that every week :)
Yes, because of the tax on bgs the players who hit them hard every week are constantly losing troops and having to spend sapphires to buy them back.  Of course you can load troops then buy them back to grow more cheaply than buying them directly from the market, but if you then load them in another dozen times for more bg points you just lose them all to the tax.  
Oct 2, 2017, 18:4510/02/17
04/10/15

BiohazarD said:

Yes, because of the tax on bgs the players who hit them hard every week are constantly losing troops and having to spend sapphires to buy them back.  Of course you can load troops then buy them back to grow more cheaply than buying them directly from the market, but if you then load them in another dozen times for more bg points you just lose them all to the tax.  

Dear Lords

its true usually people revives their armies mainly taking advantage on 75% dto revival.

about the tax...take note of this. every time u send a troop u pay the tax. when u send a pike to a bg what enters in ur bank is not a pike. its a pike minus the tax. guess how much does a pike cost ??

Regards
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 3, 2017, 04:2910/03/17
10/04/13
Juglar del Viento said:

BiohazarD said:

Dear Lords

its true usually people revives their armies mainly taking advantage on 75% dto revival.

about the tax...take note of this. every time u send a troop u pay the tax. when u send a pike to a bg what enters in ur bank is not a pike. its a pike minus the tax. guess how much does a pike cost ??

Regards
We don't have to guess, we can just go into our troop building screen and look at what it costs to build :)  The only part we have to guess is the tax, which seems to be somewhere between 3-5% although some have said higher. 
Oct 3, 2017, 08:2510/03/17
10/31/14
Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

Regards
You'll end up telling these people all the secrets of BG if you go on like these. 
Oct 3, 2017, 16:5910/03/17
12/18/14
Oracle said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

Regards
You'll end up telling these people all the secrets of BG if you go on like these. 
What secret?  I think we all know that anyone with 500 mil plus offense has bought it not built or earned it via bgs
Oct 6, 2017, 17:3410/06/17
Oct 6, 2017, 21:27(edited)
11/04/15

Sorry to but in .....

What happened to our Rune BGs?

They no longer give Skull Runes?

Edit: Sorry my mistake, or perhaps it was a glitch

My last rune bg gave 2 runes :)

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 7, 2017, 00:0310/07/17
10/04/13
toggit said:

Sorry to but in .....

What happened to our Rune BGs?

They no longer give Skull Runes?

Edit: Sorry my mistake, or perhaps it was a glitch

My last rune bg gave 2 runes :)

Only the top level bg gives runes.  If you've reached the maximum level (currently 180) you can keep spawning new max level bgs but they won't give runes.  
BiohazarDModerator
Oct 7, 2017, 00:0410/07/17
10/04/13
djmoody said:

Jezebel said:

What secret?  I think we all know that anyone with 500 mil plus offense has bought it not built or earned it via bgs
Or more likely - bought 1bn, lost 500m in BG's and only has 500m left 
Or bought 750m, lost all of it in bgs, then bought 500m back :P
Oct 7, 2017, 15:4410/07/17
11/27/14

How do U calculate tha Tax?

BiohazarDModerator
Oct 7, 2017, 19:5510/07/17
10/04/13
Lord Mark said:

How do U calculate tha Tax?

Whenever you get a payout, just multiply the value by 1+ (the tax amount) and subtract that from your bank.  So if you get a 10 mil payout and assume the tax is about 5%, you'd subtract 10*1.05=10.5 mil from your bank.  
Oct 7, 2017, 20:0110/07/17
04/10/15

BiohazarD said:

Whenever you get a payout, just multiply the value by 1+ (the tax amount) and subtract that from your bank.  So if you get a 10 mil payout and assume the tax is about 5%, you'd subtract 10*1.05=10.5 mil from your bank.  

sorry but i have just got confused about this. if you get a payout why do u substract the tax from u bank ??

if im not wrong the tax is what u have to add for the next payout

correct me if im wrong

regards
Oct 7, 2017, 20:1310/07/17
12/18/14

Juglar del Viento said:

BiohazarD said:

sorry but i have just got confused about this. if you get a payout why do u substract the tax from u bank ??

if im not wrong the tax is what u have to add for the next payout

correct me if im wrong

regards

Same thing I think.  Using Bio's example you are going to have to reload 10.5 mil in resources to make up for that payout if your bank was 12 million you would have 1.5 million remaining in your bank not 2 million.  As long as you know the payout affects your bank balance it all works.

I thought the bg tax was 10-12% though.

Oct 7, 2017, 20:2310/07/17
Oct 7, 2017, 20:37(edited)
04/10/15

Jezebel said:

Same thing I think.  Using Bio's example you are going to have to reload 10.5 mil in resources to make up for that payout if your bank was 12 million you would have 1.5 million remaining in your bank not 2 million.  As long as you know the payout affects your bank balance it all works.

what i think its if you have in ur bank 12M and get a payout of 10M yep in ur bank still remains 2M but what u have to pay is that 10M of the payout plus el 5% so you have to put into bgs 10.500.000 and then u are ready for the payout and in that moment ur bank is again 12M 

sorry but maybe the night confuses my mind

Regards

Oct 7, 2017, 20:3110/07/17
Oct 7, 2017, 20:32(edited)
12/18/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Jezebel said:

what i think its if you have in ur bank 12M and get a payout of 10M yep in ur bank still remains 2M but what u have to pay is that 10M of the payout plus el 5% so you have to put into bgs 10.050.000 and then u are ready for the payout and in that moment ur bank is another time 12M 

sorry but maybe the night confuses my mind

Regards

its the same thing - you are still adding 10.5 million to your bank so if you don't take it off your "bank" your bank balance will reflect 12.5 million which would be inaccurate - you have to deduct the tax somewhere so whether you record it in your bank or put the additional amount into bg without recording it in your bank you are still paying it but you can't include the tax to your bank as newly added resources because the tax doesn't count

it's like when you buy something - you pay tax but you don't get additional goods because you paid tax

Oct 7, 2017, 20:4210/07/17
04/10/15

Jezebel said:

its the same thing - you are still adding 10.5 million to your bank so if you don't take it off your "bank" your bank balance will reflect 12.5 million which would be inaccurate - you have to deduct the tax somewhere so whether you record it in your bank or put the additional amount into bg without recording it in your bank you are still paying it but you can't include the tax to your bank as newly added resources because the tax doesn't count

it's like when you buy something - you pay tax but you don't get additional goods because you paid tax

Dear Lady

im afraid the tax is not in ur bank. the 500.000 you pay as a tax is not included in the bank.

what i mean is, the tax is payed before the resources enter in bank. imagine u send a troop that cost 100, then balur takes the tax (5) and this 5 goes to the balurs pocket, and what enters in ur bank is 95. so you have to construct ur bank with that amount not with 100+5 =105

hope this can clarify the idea

regards
Oct 7, 2017, 20:4810/07/17
Oct 7, 2017, 20:53(edited)
12/18/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Jezebel said:

Dear Lady

im afraid the tax is not in ur bank. the 500.000 you pay as a tax is not included in the bank.

what i mean is, the tax is payed before the resources enter in bank. imagine u send a troop that cost 100, then balur takes the tax (5) and this 5 goes to the balurs pocket, and what enters in ur bank is 95. so you have to construct ur bank with that amount not with 100+5 =105

hope this can clarify the idea

regards

Oh i see so you deduct a percentage each time you send troops to bg? So you are entering the amount with the tax already deducted? That works also.  I never did it that way.  To be honest now I enter my last big payout and whatever payout i have gotten from the yellowed bg and I rebuild my bank to zero - then i start to reload for another big payout - the level of bgs that I do takes a lot of troops so I do it over time.

I think whichever way you do it works as long as you are aware you need to pay a tax.
Oct 7, 2017, 20:5210/07/17
04/10/15

Jezebel said:

Oh i see so you deduct a percentage each time you send troops to bg? So you are entering the amount with the tax already deducted? That works also.  I never did it that way.  To be honest now I enter my last big payout and whatever payout i have gotten from the yellowed bg and I rebuild my bank to zero - then i start to reload for another big payout - the level of bgs that I do takes a lot of troops so I do it over time.

also works in that way but alway be sure u dont count the amount of tax as part of ur bank

Regards
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.