BG REWARD RECORD

BG REWARD RECORD

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Sep 5, 2017, 15:1909/05/17
04/10/15

Dear Lords

that page is made by Lord Manivannan one of the most big bg players on facebook server

his calculations and method are pretty nice in case u want to take a look of his group and page

Regards

Sep 5, 2017, 18:2909/05/17
10/31/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Dear Lords

that page is made by Lord Manivannan one of the most big bg players on facebook server

his calculations and method are pretty nice in case u want to take a look of his group and page

Regards

Which one the two? 

And what is his argument that food don't count in the bank. 
Sep 5, 2017, 19:3909/05/17
07/30/14

Oracle said:

Roftie said:

Oracle said:

Resource value of 504 665 420.6. for level 180. While level 175 have bank value of 494 517 634.6 that means the formula could be worked down. and a bank for 176-179 found. 

I have no idea what you are on or where you get those figures. 

That pay-out value is 458786746 how did  you get 504 665 420.6. to for a level 180??

What ever figure you use its fine. Many people use different banks and taxes. 

Here is how I found mine

These sites collaborate for the second one.

I see you're one of those people who don't believe in tax, I am yet to see any factual proof that there is no tax

Wrong!

I do believe there is a taxable percentage on what you win that you have to pay back, but you can win it back or you can lose it all and its all about luck nothing to do with your bank. 

1.Your Calculation on the res value of the BG lvl is very very flawed!

2.Food is counted!

3.You cant take a big pay ad tax and assume that is the BG lvl value.

Assumption is the mother of all ...............

Sep 5, 2017, 19:5509/05/17
04/10/15

Roftie said:

Wrong!

I do believe there is a taxable percentage on what you win that you have to pay back, but you can win it back or you can lose it all and its all about luck nothing to do with your bank. 

2.Food is counted!

Lord Roftie

his calculations about resources are pretty closed to reality. so first against u. so im afraid for a next big payout u have to return those dragons in resources you want plus tax, yes tax exists and its a fact.

no you cant assume the bg value as the big payout plus tax. u can assume the bg value is more or less what have paid to u ( i put some pics where the prize is less than yours) so in that arch we can assume a 180 bg can pay, but only if u have returned those dragons plus tax, yes tax exists.

so the mother of all..... maybe is near to be solved.

Regards
Sep 6, 2017, 08:0109/06/17
Sep 6, 2017, 10:31(edited)
04/10/15

djmoody said:

I posted a perfect BG log from The Beast on the forums. Everything you could ever need to work out all aspects of BG's is in that log including how to do the free troop trick. From memory it's a log of over 700 hundred BG's.

- You will see tax (well constant resource loss to be precise)

- You will see hundreds of loading and payouts for working out banking values

- All the resource in and out is shown making i't even easier to work out banking values (given doing it from payouts is prone to error due to the wide range of possible payouts)

- You can even see the bug in effect, where twice significant loading clearly wasn't added to the bank.

- Info to work out the free troop trick is also in that log

Lord djmoody

yep i remember that log if u refer to that post of broken bgs and a two part log.

i remeber it was a bit difficult to understand at least for me but it was a pretty hard work u did it to probe it

in that log u only see the amounts loaded and the amounts given on payouts but as i told i get lost with the rows and colums.

i edit and add, just have seen also the The Beast log, and have taken a look on it. i have always said that what we load on bgs is not what really enters on bank so i can sure at 95% that the discordances comes from that data.

cant see the tax and cant see the bug and of course i cant see what u say about the free troops trick (urban myth?). 

Regards

Sep 6, 2017, 08:2609/06/17
10/31/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Roftie

his calculations about resources are pretty closed to reality. so first against u. so im afraid for a next big payout u have to return those dragons in resources you want plus tax, yes tax exists and its a fact.

no you cant assume the bg value as the big payout plus tax. u can assume the bg value is more or less what have paid to u ( i put some pics where the prize is less than yours) so in that arch we can assume a 180 bg can pay, but only if u have returned those dragons plus tax, yes tax exists.

Regards

Yes Roftie was right, the value of those dragon rewards is 458 786 746, and we can take these as the ''bank'' value of that BG without tax.

If he put those dragons back, immediately after claiming a reward and hit a level 180+, he won't in anyway receive a reward. So that comes back to the second scenario (and why I think the two are exclusive) The bank of that level 180 can be assumed to be 458 Mil, but if you put in 458 million you won't be able to receive a reward, these sceneria then means that the actual bank of that level 180 is not the reward value but instead is reward value plus tax. 

These scenerio bring us to these conclusion

BG bank for level X = resource value of reward on level X BG + tax

And not 

Bank=  reward value

Sep 6, 2017, 09:3409/06/17
04/17/16

Oracle said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Roftie

Regards

Yes Roftie was right, the value of those dragon rewards is 458 786 746, and we can take these as the ''bank'' value of that BG without tax.

If he put those dragons back, immediately after claiming a reward and hit a level 180+, he won't in anyway receive a reward. So that comes back to the second scenario (and why I think the two are exclusive) The bank of that level 180 can be assumed to be 458 Mil, but if you put in 458 million you won't be able to receive a reward, these sceneria then means that the actual bank of that level 180 is not the reward value but instead is reward value plus tax. 

And not 

Bank=  reward value

You dont know that, is again your asumption, and you personal said your BG levels are low. From what i experimented, in higher levels, BG is different then in lev bellow 100. Is even more impredictible. 

Roftie was right when said you make assumption .Then you come and post here your conclusion, based on your assumption, as a verified fact. Stop doing this. It can make others to be confused, or even worst, can make them to loose big, trying you "verified" conclusions.

Fact is , we dont know wich is the value for any BG lev bank, we can just aproximate.Also, fact is we dont know wich is the tax value, can only aproximate. Also, fact is that not many players reached those lev in BG, so stop talking about things that you didnt experimented.

I can apreciate your good intention, and your attempt to help players to get good info about BG, but you should resume to your verified knoledge about it. 

Stop posting unverified conclusion.Or if you do this, at least you can tell that is an asumption and should be verified . Is more fair, for the rest of the players.

Sep 6, 2017, 09:5409/06/17
10/31/14

OCTAVIAN said:

You dont know that, is again your asumption, and you personal said your BG levels are low. From what i experimented, in higher levels, BG is different then in lev bellow 100. Is even more impredictible. 

Roftie was right when said you make assumption .Then you come and post here your conclusion, based on your assumption, as a verified fact. Stop doing this. It can make others to be confused, or even worst, can make them to loose big, trying you "verified" conclusions.

Fact is , we dont know wich is the value for any BG lev bank, we can just aproximate.Also, fact is we dont know wich is the tax value, can only aproximate. Also, fact is that not many players reached those lev in BG, so stop talking about things that you didnt experimented.

I can apreciate your good intention, and your attempt to help players to get good info about BG, but you should resume to your verified knoledge about it. 

Stop posting unverified conclusion.Or if you do this, at least you can tell that is an asumption and should be verified . Is more fair, for the rest of the players.

First of all Roftie and I don't contradict in anything. 

Second of all, I was doing low BG 5 moons ago, I am playig in two servers, one server I am playing lower BG( as I am offensive), and the other I play higher BG. 

And for you to disagree with years of verified information and lebel it as assumption is misleading. There are over 10 websites that verify the existence of tax, Most BG experts, like DJ moody even agree that there is tax.

The only thing that we don't agree on, is how does these tax apply, If you read Roftie staments you will see how he says the tax apply 

Roftie believes that there is tax

''I do believe there is a taxable percentage on what you win that you have to pay back, but you can win it back or you can lose it all and its all about luck nothing to do with your bank.

Sep 6, 2017, 11:2209/06/17
04/17/16

Oracle said:

OCTAVIAN said:

First of all Roftie and I don't contradict in anything. 

Second of all, I was doing low BG 5 moons ago, I am playig in two servers, one server I am playing lower BG( as I am offensive), and the other I play higher BG. 

And for you to disagree with years of verified information and lebel it as assumption is misleading. There are over 10 websites that verify the existence of tax, Most BG experts, like DJ moody even agree that there is tax.

The only thing that we don't agree on, is how does these tax apply, If you read Roftie staments you will see how he says the tax apply 

Roftie believes that there is tax

''I do believe there is a taxable percentage on what you win that you have to pay back, but you can win it back or you can lose it all and its all about luck nothing to do with your bank.

Dont twist my words my friend. I also admit that is a tax,and  when i say you make asumption i pointed by yelowing your post. Also you continue to make asumption , based on information from others, and without haveing theyr confimation.THAT is what i please to not do it anymore. You dont played  BG lev 180, but you get conclusion about it. You did same when quoted Lord Mark above. 

Stop doing that, untill you didnt play the lev by yourself, or have a confirmation on your asumption from a player who did it. 

As always facts have nothing to do with your post, and is what i always told you when i comment to your posts. 
Sep 6, 2017, 11:5109/06/17
Sep 6, 2017, 11:52(edited)
04/10/15

Lords Oracle and Octavian

your post are getting out of topic in this thread. its turning into a personal dialectic battle about one person said and the other person said.

please stop about continuing this type of discussions here

we all are agree that talking about bgs are all assumptions (well not all but almost) and we all are going to try to find a nice way to at least try to understand how they work. but this is far away from discussing every post for the words every lord writes.

this thread is about bg rewards, and can be discussed how much to bank, which resources are on bank, and if a tax exists or not (yes exists) but please forget all about posting words from one and argue about which one of you has the longer....fingers.

if i see that this thread goes for a way opposite to the purpose of talking and posting pics abouts bgs, i will close it and the we all made one more crying about admins close all bg post. NO, dont be confused

i like talk about bgs but i hate see all post turns into dialectic battles to see which one is better.

Regards and good luck with balur

Sep 6, 2017, 12:0309/06/17
04/17/16
Juglar del Viento said:

Lords Oracle and Octavian

your post are getting out of topic in this thread. its turning into a personal dialectic battle about one person said and the other person said.

please stop about continuing this type of discussions here

we all are agree that talking about bgs are all assumptions (well not all but almost) and we all are going to try to find a nice way to at least try to understand how they work. but this is far away from discussing every post for the words every lord writes.

this thread is about bg rewards, and can be discussed how much to bank, which resources are on bank, and if a tax exists or not (yes exists) but please forget all about posting words from one and argue about which one of you has the longer....fingers.

if i see that this thread goes for a way opposite to the purpose of talking and posting pics abouts bgs, i will close it and the we all made one more crying about admins close all bg post. NO, dont be confused

i like talk about bgs but i hate see all post turns into dialectic battles to see which one is better.

Regards and good luck with balur

You have right, and if you consider that pointing to a player who post mislead information is off topic, just delet my posts. 
Sep 6, 2017, 12:2809/06/17
04/10/15

OCTAVIAN said:

You have right, and if you consider that pointing to a player who post mislead information is off topic, just delet my posts. 

Lord Octavian

i did not say the post are going to be off topic cause u think Lord Oracle is wrong and u are pointing that, im seeing that you both are pointing every word said by each one in a neverending discussion between u both, and im not agree with that path.

talking about bgs i think all we are at least a bit wrong. nobody knows how much to bank, nobody knows the exact tax, nobody knows what is exactly what we bank but we all make assumtions and think are almost correct

well we can say: a certain level of bgs pay when certain amount of resources are loaded. we see a lot of payouts of that level and make an average amount to asure that with that amount the bg should pay. its true ?? dont know...its every kind of an offensive bg paying the same?? i dont know. but we all work with an arch inside the level

so this make of all being arguing and when we all have a certain idea of how they work and someones make a different point of view the we all put the shout in the sky and call him....hereje!!!!

well yesterday i saw a lord (now dont remember his nick) i think on the other bg and food and tax thread saying he uses food and the method worked for him at 99%, then i go to facebook and some great bg lords with open mind and sharing their knowledges says they do in other way and worked for them at 99%

who is right ??? both?? none?? fifty fifty ?? why dont try between all to find a nice way to defeat balur ?? but no, that is not posible and then  maybe what is a fact is 'i know the secret and keep it for my league'

Regards

Sep 6, 2017, 12:4409/06/17
Sep 6, 2017, 12:48(edited)
07/30/14

Oracle said:

Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Roftie

Regards

And not 

Bank=  reward value

You are WRONG and assuming again. "these sceneria then means that the actual bank of that level 180 is not the reward value but instead is reward value plus tax"

It doesnt work this way as you can get 2 payments on different Bg levels that can bring your bank back to 0 or negative.

I do think Octavian is right that you cant take different players words and assume your own scenario.

You dont have to take my word for anything but as you can see from my pay-out that what and how i calculate WORKS.

Sep 6, 2017, 12:4909/06/17
04/17/16

Juglar del Viento said:

OCTAVIAN said:

Lord Octavian

i did not say the post are going to be off topic cause u think Lord Oracle is wrong and u are pointing that, im seeing that you both are pointing every word said by each one in a neverending discussion between u both, and im not agree with that path.

talking about bgs i think all we are at least a bit wrong. nobody knows how much to bank, nobody knows the exact tax, nobody knows what is exactly what we bank but we all make assumtions and think are almost correct

well we can say: a certain level of bgs pay when certain amount of resources are loaded. we see a lot of payouts of that level and make an average amount to asure that with that amount the bg should pay. its true ?? dont know...its every kind of an offensive bg paying the same?? i dont know. but we all work with an arch inside the level

so this make of all being arguing and when we all have a certain idea of how they work and someones make a different point of view the we all put the shout in the sky and call him....hereje!!!!

well yesterday i saw a lord (now dont remember his nick) i think on the other bg and food and tax thread saying he uses food and the method worked for him at 99%, then i go to facebook and some great bg lords with open mind and sharing their knowledges says they do in other way and worked for them at 99%

who is right ??? both?? none?? fifty fifty ?? why dont try between all to find a nice way to defeat balur ?? but no, that is not posible and then  maybe what is a fact is 'i know the secret and keep it for my league'

Regards

I totaly agree with you, and i never contradict somebody who post his ideeas, with a single condition :to not be your ideeas and presented  as a conclusion based on my "experience" in that matter. 

Is about what you just say: each of us could have his own way to play BG, and if want can share his experience, but in my opinion is totaly wrong and missleading to post some "conclusion" as facts, when i dont even experimented that. 

With that said, i will stop spam this thread about this matter. 

Thank you

Sep 6, 2017, 12:5309/06/17
04/10/15

Roftie said:

You are WRONG and assuming again. "these sceneria then means that the actual bank of that level 180 is not the reward value but instead is reward value plus tax"

It doesnt work this way as you can get 2 payments on different Bg levels that can bring your bank back to 0 or negative.

I do think Octavian is right that you cant take different players words and assume your own scenario.

You dont have to take my word for anything but as you can see from my pay-out that what and how i calculate WORKS.

Lord Roftie

could you please share with us then how did you calculate, what did u do and what can u manage to get 2 differents payouts in 2 differents bgs to bring your bank to 0 or negative ??

i would like to learn to be able to replicate to see if that works

Regards
Sep 6, 2017, 12:5309/06/17
07/30/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Roftie said:

Wrong!

2.Food is counted!

Lord Roftie

Regards

Go read my post AGAIN.... "I do believe there is a taxable percentage"

No one knows exactly what a lvl180 can pay we can only go on the biggest we receive info on.

So NO nothing is near to be solved.

Sep 6, 2017, 13:0209/06/17
04/17/16

Roftie said:

This is very nice! I have to say i envy you for 2 huge payouts in so short time between them.That means a lot of work and i think you asummed a big risk :) But luck is always with the courageous one :) 

Free beers for you :) ... if share your method LOL 

Sep 6, 2017, 13:0909/06/17
07/30/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Roftie said:

Lord Roftie

could you please share with us then how did you calculate, what did u do and what can u manage to get 2 differents payouts in 2 differents bgs to bring your bank to 0 or negative ??

i would like to learn to be able to replicate to see if that works

Regards

Do you keep an active log of your bank? If Yes then the answer should be quiet simple. 

You do know that you can get smaller payouts on different bgs right? If Yes then the answer should be quiet simple. 

Example : say you yellow 2x BG's and have a banked res value of 10mil you get payed troops worth 6mil on the first BG en 5mil on the very next bg.

then it should be said that you now have a bank of -1mil excl tax NO?

Sep 6, 2017, 13:0909/06/17
Sep 6, 2017, 13:12(edited)
04/10/15

OCTAVIAN said:

This is very nice! I have to say i envy you for 2 huge payouts in so short time between them.That means a lot of work and i think you asummed a big risk :) But luck is always with the courageous one :) 

Free beers for you :) ... if share your method LOL 

Lord Octavian

but a curiosity...has he returned the 18800 dragons ?

Regards
Sep 6, 2017, 13:1609/06/17
Sep 6, 2017, 13:36(edited)
04/10/15

Roftie said:

Do you keep an active log of your bank? If Yes then the answer should be quiet simple. 

You do know that you can get smaller payouts on different bgs right? If Yes then the answer should be quiet simple. 

Example : say you yellow 2x BG's and have a banked res value of 10mil you get payed troops worth 6mil on the first BG en 5mil on the very next bg.

then it should be said that you now have a bank of -1mil excl tax NO?

Lord Roftie

yes i trace my bank and yes if you have in bank 10M and receive that 2 payouts ur bank is 1M in negative

at least talking in theory

if you refer that 168 as a yellowed bg hit after ur 180 with 18880 dragons i have to say that those demons and warlocks supposes 318.3M of ur resources that are equivalent more or less to the pics i put from other people that hit some 180's

so i doubt a yellowed 168 could pay that amount of resources after the big payout u got in the 180. let me know if im wrong

if that 168 is yellowed and paid that amount, more after hit that 180 and got the 18880 dragons then something is wrong 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.