BG REWARD RECORD

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Aug 17, 2017, 10:4808/17/17
03/20/14
Juglar del Viento said:

BiohazarD said:

Well if plarium decides it's important for everyone to have the info maybe they'll publish it, would save people a lot of work.  But it doesn't seem likely.  

I dont think plarium is going to tell something is confidential so we all can wait till hell gets frozen waiting for the data also it seems happens the same waiting same data from some users

that dragons are arround 318M and those griffs are arround 310M so i think have to bank arround those amounts + tax (but not the 12.5%) to get that payout

if i have said to share the info is cause im in low level bgs and have to wait to see the pics of each big payout in every level. but does not matter i think may be do the same to be more consider in the cacls :)

Regards

my calculator counts the dragons at 449.56 same as DJ said for the dragons.
Aug 17, 2017, 11:0308/17/17
Aug 17, 2017, 11:50(edited)
04/10/15

Stewart_KT1 said:

omg, u are right, sorry i mistaked :p

;) lol

Regards

Aug 17, 2017, 12:4708/17/17
03/20/14
Juglar del Viento said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

omg, u are right, sorry i mistaked :p

;) lol

Regards

No reason to be sorry, it is horrid trying to get troops out of BG sometimes. And a miscalculation can be very bad to have on top of a contankerious BG
Aug 17, 2017, 16:0008/17/17
04/10/15

Stewart_KT1 said:

No reason to be sorry, it is horrid trying to get troops out of BG sometimes. And a miscalculation can be very bad to have on top of a contankerious BG

sure, in medium low levels the misscalculation cant affect so much but yes in high and very high levels

have u stoped to think about it when u think something is wrong and it does not pay ?? i have told it too many times in too many post about bgs.

unfortunately i dont have troops to continue testing but the 2 i have done have worked in nice way at least for me.

regards and good luck

Aug 17, 2017, 19:0608/17/17
11/27/14
Juglar del Viento said:

Stewart_KT1 said:

sure, in medium low levels the misscalculation cant affect so much but yes in high and very high levels

have u stoped to think about it when u think something is wrong and it does not pay ?? i have told it too many times in too many post about bgs.

unfortunately i dont have troops to continue testing but the 2 i have done have worked in nice way at least for me.

regards and good luck

In few days i will brake this one :) I hope it will pay
Aug 17, 2017, 19:1108/17/17
04/10/15

Lord Mark said:

Lord Mark

i will be crossing my fingers to desire u the best luck on it

;)

Regards
Aug 17, 2017, 19:4408/17/17
11/27/14
Juglar del Viento said:

Lord Mark said:

Lord Mark

i will be crossing my fingers to desire u the best luck on it

;)

Regards
Thank u man !
Aug 17, 2017, 23:3208/17/17
12/18/14
Oracle said:

djmoody said:

As for banking value of all other levels of BG's that is info for only my league I am afraid. Have to have some advantages where smart play can offset the imbalance of mega coining.

seriously. the data could help the community a lot. I know juglar is busy making the data. But it will take but it will take forever as he is doing level 120+ BG. 

@juglar

I am busy collecting the data myself, When I have them I will PM you and you'll verify them

When people spend a lot of time to do the work required to benefit their league why should they share it with everyone else?  Anyone can accumulate the data they just need to do the work and be willing to invest their armies to do it.
Aug 18, 2017, 08:0108/18/17
02/29/16

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

As for banking value of all other levels of BG's that is info for only my league I am afraid. Have to have some advantages where smart play can offset the imbalance of mega coining.

seriously. the data could help the community a lot. I know juglar is busy making the data. But it will take but it will take forever as he is doing level 120+ BG. 

@juglar

I am busy collecting the data myself, When I have them I will PM you and you'll verify them

When people spend a lot of time to do the work required to benefit their league why should they share it with everyone else?  Anyone can accumulate the data they just need to do the work and be willing to invest their armies to do it.

Hello.

Each player can decide whether to share some information with the community or not. But if the player created some guide on BGs or any other topic, he can send it to Lord Oberon in PM. If the guide is a good one, it will be published not only on Forum but on our Official blog as well.

The player will get a Reward for his work in Sapphires. 

Aug 18, 2017, 22:3108/18/17
12/18/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

@juglar

Hello.

Each player can decide whether to share some information with the community or not. But if the player created some guide on BGs or any other topic, he can send it to Lord Oberon in PM. If the guide is a good one, it will be published not only on Forum but on our Official blog as well.

My point is KOK has knowledge on BG's that others do not - they did the work to figure it out and it gives them an advantage in the game so kudos to them - others can do the same and spend the time and effort - nothing is free in this game Plarium has made it this way :)
Aug 19, 2017, 10:2708/19/17
07/05/17

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

@juglar

Hello.

Yeah good joke,just share this info and other with the "community" so Plarium find new ways to drain your money and make game even more unbalance for non coiners.

BiohazarDModerator
Aug 20, 2017, 10:2408/20/17
10/04/13
Jezebel said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

@juglar

Hello.

My point is KOK has knowledge on BG's that others do not - they did the work to figure it out and it gives them an advantage in the game so kudos to them - others can do the same and spend the time and effort - nothing is free in this game Plarium has made it this way :)
Haha maybe we should start offering bg classes.  With a small entry fee of course :P
Aug 20, 2017, 10:3108/20/17
04/10/15

BiohazarD said:

Haha maybe we should start offering bg classes.  With a small entry fee of course :P

dont sure if i will pay for that classes

i think the amounts of loading are not totally right and i think is that the problems i saw with the payouts

but as always, talking about bgs nobody has the certain to be sure, dont u think ?

Regards
Aug 20, 2017, 15:4908/20/17
11/27/14

TheOne said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

@juglar

Hello.

Yeah good joke,just share this info and other with the "community" so Plarium find new ways to drain your money and make game even more unbalance for non coiners.

Alina,

Can u explain why that player who will send the data to oberon will be rewarded ???

Is it becouse ...it will help plarium to modify the BG mechanics ...so  we will not benefit that particullar startegy ?

When people find out about the yeloing trick in BG...few leagues made 1000k free units... After they told to oberon....He fixed ...and we recived 0 units.

Aug 20, 2017, 16:1208/20/17
04/10/15

Lord Mark said:

Can u explain why that player who will send the data to oberon will be rewarded ???

Is it becouse ...it will help plarium to modify the BG mechanics ...so  we will not benefit that particullar startegy ?

When people find out about the yeloing trick in BG...few leagues made 1000k free units... After they told to oberon....He fixed ...and we recived 0 units.

Lord Mark

the data we usually have and could be sent to Lord Oberon are not the real data that bgs have. so dont worry Lord Oberon read our numbers time ago cause i think the table on thread banking battlegrounds is what we all use. that data is not the exact data. it is an average data about a lot of payouts of every bg level  and can be used for us to realize when a bg can give a big payout.

yellowing is not a trick. it was used as a banking method since the begining. what happened ? when they changed the way as bgs used to work and begin to give small payouts it used to be the 10% of the big payout for that level.

then people banked yellowing bgs till only 1 or 2 balur troops remained inside. kill one of them, get the big payout and then clean all yellowed bgs.

imagine u have yellowed 11 bgs level 100 have banked 131M and hit one to get a big payout arround 131M.

then on that time u finish the 10 yellowed left and get in each one the 10%. you used to get 10x13M only sending a wraith (for example)

but be sure ur bank is in very high negaive number.

that is what they fixed last summer and changed that 10%.

was this an unfair method to get troops ??? i dont think so as the moment u have to bank twice to get another level 100 big payout but....donde manda patron no manda marinero. :p

if you think im wrong u are invited to correct me :)

Regards

Aug 20, 2017, 20:4208/20/17
10/31/14

I think you have been confused by Juglar request. He is not asking for KoK conspiracy theories about BG mechanics, He like everyone else already knows those theories and because they are fallacy publishing them in the forum will not be a good idea. 

What he and I including everyone else is asking for is the BG banks above level 100. What I have is bit and pieces of certain BG, like 140, 160 125 124 and 175. But it's near impossible using a mathematical formula to reproduce the actual bank, I try everyday but when I get to a level that I have verified it's bank from screenshots the formula become wrong. So the is no knowing what value is those BG bank. 

We all know that using a formula to work out the bank is dangerous as BG system switch. Even the most complex formula can fall above or below the real margin by over 10%, which when dealing with BG above level 100 will be a lot. 

There are two ways to handle these. We could help Juglar by giving posting the BG screenshot

Aug 21, 2017, 08:1308/21/17
04/10/15

Oracle said:

There are two ways to handle these. We could help Juglar by giving posting the BG screenshot

thanks for ur efforts Lord Oracle, but dont worry about screenshoots, im on massive payouts page on FB and have a lot of pics there to beguin.

unfortunately my time on august is few by my work and it will take a bit more time than i thought

Regards
Aug 21, 2017, 10:2108/21/17
02/29/16

Lord Mark said:

TheOne said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Jezebel said:

Oracle said:

djmoody said:

@juglar

Hello.

Alina,

Hello.

He will be rewarded as he will spend his time to write some guide and tips on BGs to help other players.

We don't change BGs mechanics after Lord Oberon receives a guide from a player. The mechanics haven't changed for more than 1 year already.

Still, it's absolutely up to the player whether create and share any type of the guides with other players or not.

Aug 21, 2017, 13:2608/21/17
10/31/14

Juglar del Viento said:

Oracle said:

thanks for ur efforts Lord Oracle, but dont worry about screenshoots, im on massive payouts page on FB and have a lot of pics there to beguin.

unfortunately my time on august is few by my work and it will take a bit more time than i thought

Regards

You can set out a google page, spreadsheet and place those screenshots there, and I will average them out and work the bank from level 100. These could then be published. 

It will also be helpful, as we will just await screenshots of new BG and add them too when BG go to level 180. I am not busy these time arround so I could help. 
Aug 26, 2017, 22:5308/26/17
07/30/14
Had some luck with BG's lately 

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.