All Categories

Class I - Hero equipment issues

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
May 31, 2018, 02:1305/31/18
04/16/16

Some of my league members are having issues from the BG's when getting Class I uncommon equipment that requires them to be at higher castle levels than they are.  But they already have higher Class II and Class III equipment applied.

This is a report  from a lvl 12 BG:

When they go to their Hero, this is what they see on this piece of equipment:

They already have a Class II Mythical applied.  But it is very strange that the castle level requirements would be so high on a Class I uncommon from a level 12 BG.

Another league member sent me one that they have:

And here they have a Class III uncommon applied.

What is causing these Class I uncommon to require such high castle levels, when these members clearly have equipment that is higher in Class applied, and these members can do the higher level BG's that reward Class II, Class III, and Class IV equipment ?

Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
May 31, 2018, 09:0405/31/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

You can receive the high-level Class 1 equipment at the Battlegrounds. To receive the higher Class Equipment, you need to attack the higher level of the Battlegrounds. 

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

May 31, 2018, 09:4705/31/18
07/25/15

Agent Pavel said:

Hello, Lord!

You can receive the high-level Class 1 equipment at the Battlegrounds. To receive the higher Class Equipment, you need to attack the higher level of the Battlegrounds. 

The reported case cannot be classified as a bug since this is a part of the regular gameplay. I have moved your topic to Game Discussion thread.

I never seen such a FAILURE to understand the question asked before. 

He is asking why SHITTY REWARDS need higher levels to use than MUCH BETTER ITEMS already equipped require less. 

Your entire "item" system is a total farce and whoever designed it should been stringed up tbh...

Please plarium, send your people to reading comprehension lessons so they can be better at support please...

May 31, 2018, 11:5305/31/18
04/10/15

Dear Lords

i dont know why that kind of equipment for hero ask for a certain level to be used 

i think in this case is irrelevant, what you have to do with it, even more if you are using a one better that requires less castle level is dont worry about it and sell it for mooncoins. i do with every item that is less than mythical class IV. its the only worth using for that kind of items

Regards

BiohazarDModerator
May 31, 2018, 16:1905/31/18
May 31, 2018, 16:20(edited)
10/04/13
ssumm1 said:

Some of my league members are having issues from the BG's when getting Class I uncommon equipment that requires them to be at higher castle levels than they are.  But they already have higher Class II and Class III equipment applied.

They already have a Class II Mythical applied.  But it is very strange that the castle level requirements would be so high on a Class I uncommon from a level 12 BG.

What is causing these Class I uncommon to require such high castle levels, when these members clearly have equipment that is higher in Class applied, and these members can do the higher level BG's that reward Class II, Class III, and Class IV equipment ?

The level required for a new item that comes with a level requirement is always 1-2 levels higher than your current level.  I assume the purpose of this is to motivate you to level up.  Of course the problem is that the game applies the requirement to random items and not just the best ones (although maybe this isn't a problem since i'd rather not have it apply to the items I actually want).  If a level 50 player won that same item and it randomly had the level requirement applied, it would require level 51 or 52.  He wouldn't have to get all the way to level 85 before he could use it. 
May 31, 2018, 18:3705/31/18
May 31, 2018, 19:09(edited)
07/25/15
BiohazarD said:

ssumm1 said:

The level required for a new item that comes with a level requirement is always 1-2 levels higher than your current level.  I assume the purpose of this is to motivate you to level up.  Of course the problem is that the game applies the requirement to random items and not just the best ones (although maybe this isn't a problem since i'd rather not have it apply to the items I actually want).  If a level 50 player won that same item and it randomly had the level requirement applied, it would require level 51 or 52.  He wouldn't have to get all the way to level 85 before he could use it. 
That is an AWFUL SYSTEM......  IF you at a high level already and want to start do more BG's to gear up and not done much of it before...... you totaly shafted. 
BiohazarDModerator
Jun 4, 2018, 19:5606/04/18
10/04/13
Gadheras said:

BiohazarD said:

ssumm1 said:

That is an AWFUL SYSTEM......  IF you at a high level already and want to start do more BG's to gear up and not done much of it before...... you totaly shafted. 
Yeah I've never liked it much either.  But at least level locks on items are very rare so it's usually not an issue. 
Jun 5, 2018, 10:3206/05/18
02/29/16

Hello all!

It's a normal situation. You defended low-level BG and received Equipment of Class I. Level of Castle for this Equipment can be higher than your current one and it depends on what Castle Level you're attacking/defending BG. 

Mythical Equipment you should have received before, that's why it required lower Castle level that you already had.

There was no bug here, that's why Pavel moved this topic from Bug Reports Thread.
Jun 16, 2018, 17:4506/16/18
08/21/14

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello all!

It's a normal situation. You defended low-level BG and received Equipment of Class I. Level of Castle for this Equipment can be higher than your current one and it depends on what Castle Level you're attacking/defending BG. 

Mythical Equipment you should have received before, that's why it required lower Castle level that you already had.

There was no bug here, that's why Pavel moved this topic from Bug Reports Thread.

IMO, its not normal.   Its an abnormal situation, as normal developers do not design a system in such a way.   Items should either have fixed level requirements, or no level requirements at all.   This is not a MMORPG where powerful items can be obtained through group efforts at levels less than intended.   No one can help you complete a BG.  Thus, if you're powerful enough to defeat a BG, then any reward given should not have a level requirement.....certainly not one higher than your current level.

This should be considered a bug and fixed.  Just because the bug has been here for years and happens so often its considered to be 'normal', doesn't mean its not a bug.  It just means the devs do not care enough to fix it.
Jun 16, 2018, 21:5306/16/18
07/25/15
Aegon Targaryen said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Hello all!

IMO, its not normal.   Its an abnormal situation, as normal developers do not design a system in such a way.   Items should either have fixed level requirements, or no level requirements at all.   This is not a MMORPG where powerful items can be obtained through group efforts at levels less than intended.   No one can help you complete a BG.  Thus, if you're powerful enough to defeat a BG, then any reward given should not have a level requirement.....certainly not one higher than your current level.

This should be considered a bug and fixed.  Just because the bug has been here for years and happens so often its considered to be 'normal', doesn't mean its not a bug.  It just means the devs do not care enough to fix it.
It's not a bug, its intended mechanic. Lets say you use a lot of your troops to complete a BG, get some item you got need for. Then you screwed 2 days to sunday have to level up to use. This is a bait for the player to entice them to spend to get to that next level faster. At least I can't see any other reason why its this way. So if you a high level player, not really done much BG's before and then set out to do them to get better gear, then you can get REALLY screwed as gaining another level can take quite some time. 
Jun 17, 2018, 00:1006/17/18
Jun 17, 2018, 00:11(edited)
12/18/14

its been this way since the hero was introduced to the game - sell the equipment and move on if they are doing bg the class I equipment is only good for moon coins

don't spend moon coins on any gear unless its mythical gear otherwise you are just wasting moon coins it takes a lot to level gear up when you do get the good gear later on