Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Comments
Apr 30, 2018, 10:2004/30/18
Apr 30, 2018, 10:22(edited)
03/20/14

isacescu_bogdan said:

Stewart said:

isacescu_bogdan said:

"the castle already received 300 reinforcements from other players".

Thanks!

Bogdan

that would still be wrong, as only today i sent over a half million troops as reinforcements to a league members castle.

although i had to send them in lots of food limit of 250k per send.

Hi !

I said 300 reinforcements from 300 players....not a volume sent by a player to another one\ones...

Thanks!

Bogdan

yes you did!

And then suggested a new message which would be as misleading as the current message.

100 troops from 3 players as reinforcements.?
Apr 30, 2018, 11:5004/30/18
04/10/15

Dear Lords

i think the limit of 300 is the number of scouts, i mean he can receive troops (any number of troops inside the food limit) from 300 lords or castles

so if he has received reinforcements from that number he cant receive more

hope i hadnt missunderstood something

Regards
May 1, 2018, 04:0805/01/18
09/29/16

Stewart said:

isacescu_bogdan said:

"the castle already received 300 reinforcements from other players".

Thanks!

Bogdan

that would still be wrong, as only today i sent over a half million troops as reinforcements to a league members castle.

although i had to send them in lots of food limit of 250k per send.

Indeed a tad wrong - lost in translation. But Bogdan actually cleared it up for us there mostly. Thanks mate.

While I am trying to dizzily fathom how long it will take me to build 500K+ def troops at this rate, may I suggest then:

"This castle has received the maximum allotted number of reinforcements."

Keep it simple. And update Plarium Help somewhere with a more detailed explanation (wishful thinking). I dont think this will happen very often. But still needs clearing up. As I see it, this means if I am so lucky as to be so popular to have 299 friends who each send me an archer each as a trip, I am kinda scwood under attack unless Capt Stewart sends me those 500K def units.

Amiright?

May 2, 2018, 09:5905/02/18
02/29/16

RoundAbout said:

Alina,

I still have a problem with my league purchasing packages with League Chests and I am not receiving them. Per our conversation yesterday in the On-Line Session, I did post a Bug Report and there has been no response after almost 24 hrs.  I have already lost out one League Chest. Can you help me over there in the Bug Reports?

Hello, my Lord!

This issue was reported to devs. They will check it and add a fix as soon as possible.

May 2, 2018, 10:5105/02/18
May 2, 2018, 10:52(edited)
02/29/16

Guys, regarding the question on sending reinforcements to other Castles, let me give you an example, I hope it will make the situation clear.

If 1 player sends 300 Reinforcements to your Castle, others won't be able to send Reinforcements to you while these Reinforcements are on their way. But once they reach your Castle, they will be counted as one group and other players will be able to send Reinforcements to your Castle again.

When you have 300 such Reinforcement groups placed in your Castle than nobody except for these 300 players will be able to send Reinforcements to you.

Please let me know if it's clear now or there are still any questions regarding this moment.
May 2, 2018, 12:1305/02/18
03/20/14
Alina Phoenix said:

Guys, regarding the question on sending reinforcements to other Castles, let me give you an example, I hope it will make the situation clear.

If 1 player sends 300 Reinforcements to your Castle, others won't be able to send Reinforcements to you while these Reinforcements are on their way. But once they reach your Castle, they will be counted as one group and other players will be able to send Reinforcements to your Castle again.

When you have 300 such Reinforcement groups placed in your Castle than nobody except for these 300 players will be able to send Reinforcements to you.

Please let me know if it's clear now or there are still any questions regarding this moment.
No worries Alina, We did all get the idea after a little while in this topic, It was just the stone head people trying to force their opinion of what must be an english translation that is so open ended that anyone could take an obvious conclusion that may be different from MR. Stampy Jackboot A-hole who refuses to clear things up and try to start sh*t abusing his power.
May 2, 2018, 13:2405/02/18
May 2, 2018, 13:35(edited)
12/13/14

Alina Phoenix said:

This rule is to prevent players buying their reinforcements from the Master?

They can't get defense units from 700 different bot castles anymore? ... only from 300 bot castles?

but these 300 bot castles can resend extra defense units at any time?

Hahahaha

Seems to me this rule can be abused by attackers

Send an attack, then send 300 slow reinforcements to prevent your victim from getting genuine reinforcements from their league

Another bad rule? Just another loophole to be exploited?

May 3, 2018, 08:1505/03/18
09/29/16

Alina Phoenix said:

So someone sends me 300 archers, noone else can send me any more reinfs while they are enroute?

Bashes head on keyboard while I try fathom this.
May 3, 2018, 09:4405/03/18
04/10/15

Jaywalker SC said:

So someone sends me 300 archers, noone else can send me any more reinfs while they are enroute?

i dont think so, if one castle is sending you 300 archers in one reinforcement, still you have 299 castles that can send you reinforcements

however, if that castle is sending you 1 archer in 300 reinforcemements then nobody can send you more reinforcements till them arrive.

hope i wont be missing anything cause at this point my brain is getting crazy about reinforcments, troops castles and archers. :p

Regards
May 3, 2018, 12:4805/03/18
02/29/16

Jaywalker SC said:

Alina Phoenix said:

Juglar is right here. 300 archers sent from one player are counted as one Group of Units and 299 other Groups still can be sent to your Castle.

May 4, 2018, 02:5505/04/18
09/29/16

Juglar del Viento said:

Jaywalker SC said:

i dont think so, if one castle is sending you 300 archers in one reinforcement, still you have 299 castles that can send you reinforcements

however, if that castle is sending you 1 archer in 300 reinforcemements then nobody can send you more reinforcements till them arrive.

hope i wont be missing anything cause at this point my brain is getting crazy about reinforcments, troops castles and archers. :p

Regards

Well, I bashed my head bloody on my keyboard and my W T and F keys are missing.

It would be awesomely lovely if I could actually just depend on Mods explanations rather than CM's. And I am really not trying to be rude.

Thanks Juglar
May 4, 2018, 08:1905/04/18
04/10/15

Jaywalker SC said:

Well, I bashed my head bloody on my keyboard and my W T and F keys are missing.

It would be awesomely lovely if I could actually just depend on Mods explanations rather than CM's. And I am really not trying to be rude.

Thanks Juglar

you are welcome my lord

but its the same as Lady Alina said. what u have not to do its being confusing about the maneuver called reinforcement and the number of troops you can send in that maneuver.

its the same as when u send sieges...you only can send 300 sieges at same time, but any number of troops can be inside that sieges.

hope all this is clearer now

Regards

May 4, 2018, 09:2505/04/18
Hmm... HMM... What about changing the name of what reinforcements are called, the ones already currently stationed at a castle, to something else? Like, you can only have three hundred "defenders" at a time? And three hundred separate reinforcement stacks being sent at a time from said defenders?
May 4, 2018, 10:3405/04/18
04/10/15

Insanity Talisman said:

Hmm... HMM... What about changing the name of what reinforcements are called, the ones already currently stationed at a castle, to something else? Like, you can only have three hundred "defenders" at a time? And three hundred separate reinforcement stacks being sent at a time from said defenders?

please dont try to tie another knot over a knot and over and over

its easy if you have troops reinforcing ur castle from 300 lords you cant receive more reinforcements from another lord out of those who are reinforcing you

the maneuver is called reinforcement, as other are named siege or raid...so please i think we all have talked clear enough to clarify why one lord cant send reinfocements as the post is titled

so i thinnk this post is solved and its not necessary to give one more turn.

Regards
May 4, 2018, 10:4505/04/18
May 4, 2018, 10:51(edited)

Juglar del Viento said:

Insanity Talisman said:

please dont try to tie another knot over a knot and over and over

its easy if you have troops reinforcing ur castle from 300 lords you cant receive more reinforcements from another lord out of those who are reinforcing you

the maneuver is called reinforcement, as other are named siege or raid...so please i think we all have talked clear enough to clarify why one lord cant send reinfocements as the post is titled

so i thinnk this post is solved and its not necessary to give one more turn.

Regards

I am referring to a permanent fix to prevent future confusion, so all this noise doesn't need to be repeated to other players.

An easy fix, I might add, as the problem is with the terminology that is used now.
May 7, 2018, 10:4505/07/18
May 8, 2018, 08:28(edited)
02/29/16

Okay, if you think the current wording is still not very clear, let's have a contest 

I will send 2k of Sapphires to the player who will create the best explanation of this limit and will receive the highest number of Likes from others: https://prnt.sc/jf64c2

May 8, 2018, 01:1005/08/18
May 8, 2018, 08:29(edited)
09/29/16

Alina Phoenix said:

Okay, if you think the current wording is still not very clear, let's have a contest 

I will send 2k of Sapphires to the player who will create the best explanation of this limit and will receive the highest number of Likes from others: https://prnt.sc/jf64c2

I am up for that. But do delete that screenshot with a player's IP address showing.

May 8, 2018, 01:3305/08/18
May 8, 2018, 01:34(edited)
09/29/16

Jaywalker SC said:

"This castle has received the maximum allotted number of reinforcements."

I have already posted the correct terminology above. Simple and clear.
May 8, 2018, 08:3105/08/18
04/10/15

Jaywalker SC said:

I am up for that. But do delete that screenshot with a player's IP address showing.

i think its done

my apologizes for that and nice definition btw.

regards
May 8, 2018, 10:0905/08/18
02/29/16

Jaywalker SC said:

Alina Phoenix said:

The screenshot was edited. Sorry for that :(

Thanks for your variant of the text for this limit. Let's see what other variants will be given :)
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.