This topic is closed

I was making a purchase and it changed to a purchase 5X more expensive.

1 Reply
10 January, 2018, 12:59 AM UTC

I was purchasing two of these.

The first time I tried I got this one.

I bought the two I wanted after getting the one "I DID NOT SELECT and was charged for" I called my credit card and contested the charges. Plarium can take the purchase stuff of the "49.50" package back. It was not what I chose, the one I chose was still there, and the charge came up made for something I had not made.

Plarium has never made 1 thing right for me EVER. I have sent them proof that they never seem to look at and blame me for the mistake. I have lost thousands of troops from their "BUGS" and they have NEVER made a thing right. My credit card protection will make this right and prevent the theft of my money. If their bugs start up anymore I will finally say 'THAT'S IT, I am thru with their theivery, and cease wasting my time with the game." I do not want the stuff in the $49.50 package I show the picture of above since it is not the one I chose (it popped up when I clicked PAY instead of the $9.95 one I HAD chosen!!!).

uid 680121 / pp22917878 / Untamed Lands / segment00

Sir Jesse James

UTC +5:00
10 January, 2018, 9:41 AM UTC

Hello, Lord!

Payment issues are handled individually. Please contact our Support team in the appropriate payment category.
Support agents do not reply to private messages, they only use it for requesting additional information. | Агенты службы поддержки не отвечают на личные сообщения, а только используют их для запроса дополнительной информации.
UTC +0:00
1885057 users registered; 59798 topics; 314493 posts; our newest member:kadyshev884