All Categories

Wheel of Fortune discount on scroll purchase is not active

Search
Moderators for Stormfall: Age of War wanted
Sep 24, 2018, 18:0109/24/18
09/24/18

I have the 60% discount on scroll purchase from the Wheel of Fortune.  Unfortunately, I was charged the full price of 2000 sapphires for the scroll I bought.  You owe me 1200 sapphires.

I am attaching a screen shot showing the discount, all the scrolls I can purchase, and the ABSENCE of any discount for any of them.

Bessy
Views
Comments
Comments
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 25, 2018, 11:0209/25/18
07/02/15

Hello, Lord!

The discount is related only to regular Lost Arts, not the Stoneheart. The Scrolls that can be purchased with the discount are displayed with a banner. The Stoneheart scrolls are offered by the regular price, as it is displayed in your screenshot. This is not a bug and this case is not eligible for a compensation.
Sep 26, 2018, 14:4509/26/18
02/28/16

Today i was offered 60% discount on scrolls as well and i discovered all regular lost arts more than a year ago. Why was i offered that particular discount if

Agent Pavel said:

This is not a bug
?
Agent PavelTechnical Support
Sep 27, 2018, 09:4909/27/18
07/02/15

Stormfall said:

Today i was offered 60% discount on scrolls as well and i discovered all regular lost arts more than a year ago. Why was i offered that particular discount if

Agent Pavel said:

This is not a bug
?

Not a bug - is that the offer is not applied to the Stoneheart Scrolls. 

The offer should not appear if you have already bought all regular Scrolls. This information has already been forwarded to the devs. The offer will be removed in the future updates.

Sep 28, 2018, 17:3209/28/18
Sep 28, 2018, 18:38(edited)
12/13/14

Agent Pavel said:

Agent Pavel said:

This is not a bug

Not a bug

The offer should not appear if you have already bought all regular Scrolls. This information has already been forwarded to the devs. The offer will be removed in the future updates.

I was offered 70% discount on scrolls - https://prnt.sc/kzwds1

but Stoneheart scrolls are NOT included - https://prnt.sc/kzwf4i

You always try to defend the indefensible by claiming it is not a bug - please try to use different language, because it makes you appear to be trolling us ..... and an occasional apology would go a long way to repair some of the damage

Either way you look at it, it is still a BUG

Either stoneheart scrolls are broken or the wheel of fortune is broken

The discount should not be offered if we have completed all 'normal' scrolls unless it includes all stoneheart scrolls

If the wheel is broken (again) then we have all wasted a day

The only reason Bessy decided to buy a scroll was because she (correctly) expected 60% discount - you owe her a HUGE apology