May 3, 2018, 07:3005/03/18
02/08/17

My units are not training like they should infantry units at least

So here is my bug report:

My infantry building Que:

I play on plarium.com

My castle coords are as follows:1491   801 dark plains

what should have occurred a lot more infantry than 300 in 14hrs

What I want someone to look into this and make this right how am I supposed to know what should have happend thats your guys job not mine I dont get paid to give you a solution I pay you to give me one if I have my choice ill take 1mil saphs but thats unrealistic so you developers please figure it out I just know that this is not right. 

As far as what I did look at the screen shots build infantry logged in and noticed for at least one week that this was not right. 

So for the past few weeks Ive been watching my infantry ques and they are not right how is it that Im building archers and dwarfs only and only build 300 inf units in 14hrs? even if I dont activate my 25% dragon boost these numbers are not right. I am posting screen shots of my proof. the first one is at 8am alaska time the second one was 11pm alaska time and I had my dragon boost active at least twice in these 14hrs also my obelisk for archers and dwarfs is maxed. And no its not negative from my temple of war. Please advise.

http://prntscr.com/jctrs2 8am when I left for work with paragon on too and still got 1day 22hrs left of paragon. here is 11pm  screen shot  http://prntscr.com/jd2u1s   here is paragon on screen and altar of war screens http://prntscr.com/jd2w49   http://prntscr.com/jd30uc

Also I would like to say for this to happen is ridiculous given the amount of money I have spent on this game so far. 

sorry if I offend any of you in this post but I get paid to fix peoples garage doors I don't expect them to tell me how to do my job.

Thanks,

Views
Comments
Comments
May 3, 2018, 09:0805/03/18
01/31/15

Hi there! 

Could you provide me with the time you think it should've taken? Or perhaps the formula you're using? 

Maybe there's an error that confused you.

May 4, 2018, 02:0305/04/18
May 4, 2018, 02:04(edited)
02/08/17
if my max dwarf building time is 4mins 1 sec and thats all I was building don't you think more than 300 would be done in 14hrs? its plariums formula not mine thats with my 25% dragon boost not active. It was active at least 2x during that 14hrs it was from 8 am alaska time to 11 pm alaska time.
AndriiTechnical Support
May 4, 2018, 08:3805/04/18
06/03/14

Hello, lord!

Here is an instruction how to report bugs. There you will find the optimal format for reporting bugs. In addition to that, there are two core points: 

- Coordinates of your Castle and name of the platform (Facebook or plarium.com).

- Way to Reproduce the Issue - it will help us understand what you expect to see (expected result) and what you actually get (actual result).

In this way, we will avoid misunderstandings and handle your case much faster.

May 9, 2018, 05:2705/09/18
May 9, 2018, 05:41(edited)
08/21/14

It takes 15 hours to cook 300 archers without Obelisk of Power or boosting (3 min each).   Dwarves will obviously take longer.

It appears your archer build time was approximately 132s.  220 archers at that rate would take 8 hours 4 min.   80 dwarves, with an average build time of 4.5 minutes, could be built in the next 6 hours to make a total of 300 units in 14 hours.   I presume your 25% dragon infantry boost was active during the screenshot, bringing the archer build time down to 132seconds.  Since you only had it active 6 hours out of the 14 hours...less than half the time, the archer build time was likely much longer than 8 hours 4 mins, which would then lessen the needed dwarven cooking time to much less than 4.5 minutes to achieve the 300 total in 14 hours., as you said your max was about 4 minutes without the dragon stone.

Based on information provided:

25% boost for 6 hours should give you about 164 archers.  You had 220 archers in queue, meaning 56 more to go, including 80 dwarves (for 300 total infantry), without boost.

The 56 archers would have taken about 2 hours 48 min to complete.

The 80 dwarves would have taken about 5 hours 21 minutes to complete.

Your 300 units should have taken approximately 14 hours 9 minutes to complete.

Your training times seem on target to me.