Gimmie Your League

25 Replies
Archon
10 August, 2015, 1:04 PM UTC

Asatru said:

I love these guys who talk so big about their "League". In my experience people like that are most often in the business of bullying small leagues and low level players. It would be a new experience for me to see 2 very powerful leagues go at each other. The problem with guys like this is they are completely void of strategy and instead rely on numbers of troops and level like any dime player. They just don't get that the more they have the easier it is to make them miserable. I play as a lone wolf and have for years because I don't need a league. I am offering to take a league over and train the members to become almost as good as I am. If you don't understand that just keep puking out your silly rants. Don't worry I'll get around to you eventually. I love making bullies miserable. It is what I do.

Miserable by laying a siege on all of our valuable 'Holdings' like level 2 castles, oops I mean cardboard Boxes...

What are Lamentations? is that the objection to being called a SLU*?

Believe me I don't want you around anybody younger than *

BTW Wheres my Milk Money!

-Archon
UTC +0:00
Archon
1 September, 2015, 4:25 AM UTC

Asatru said:

Pal I doubt you and your league could handle me much less any league I trained. You sound scared .... you should be. This isn't my first dance. It would be the luckiest day of your life if no one gives me their league and the worst day of your life if someone does.

What is good is crushing ones enemies, seeing them driven before you, and hearing the lamentations of their women.

Be careful tough guy.

http://prntscr.com/8b8tda

car6006
1 September, 2015, 8:28 AM UTC
LOL, what a CHOP 
CAR6006
UTC +2:00
IronApex Turok
3 October, 2015, 10:36 PM UTC
lol. good try.  you kinda have to be more subtle than that.   I once played Lords Online and owned the top leagues in the game.  acquiring leagues is no easy task.  And putting it out there like that is a good way to either get you banned from the game or attacked by every league in th game.
Infernian-TK
20 October, 2015, 12:36 AM UTC
Archon
27 February, 2016, 1:49 PM UTC

Asatru has begun again, LoL  I thought we had lost the guy but he keeps coming back for more and complains a bigger league is attacking him.

why would anybody give you their league to be a league of annoyances?
1783411 users registered; 48657 topics; 288239 posts; our newest member:《МАЖОР》